Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m putting my name down for one of them for next year’s Aussie shenanigan, crikey they’re hot 😳
@Namima and @becky bloomwood, gonna have to watch this now. I am sure it will be a pleasure for the eyes. ❤
---
I completely loved watching this dear @Namima. Thank you for putting it up. That’s style from all of the men. Imagine if they each had Elsie ear-bashing them all the time…Ugh!
Could not watch. It is showing up for me as restricted.
---
The look Lydia Ali is going for.
Everything Ali's not.

View attachment 1967471
I could finally watch it with your actual original link. Delightful, utterly delightful. Thanks for this. Ali should really learn cos he is not that, but, authenticity being key when portraying anything in this life, I don’t really think Ali could ever come this far cos it is not authentic to him, nor is it his background. He is just a chav, as is his wife.
---
The look Lydia Ali is going for.
Everything Ali's not.

View attachment 1967471
OMG, Roxy Music’s Brian Ferry is in it. Loved his music as a teen. Loved his looks too. It is one of my favorite bands of the time and I still listen to the Avalon album a lot and More Than This is one of my most favorite songs of all times. Thanks again! This is so lovely.
---
Ali is the Shein version of these guys.
Each gentlemen rocks their own unique style pahfektly regardless of age.

View attachment 1966565
ps. I have rewatched again and they are all perfect, the last one being my favorite in style and mannerism. However, first time I clicked on your post, this guy was talking about King Charles and the brands he favors, and the first one also used to dress, amongst others, Jude Law and Brian Ferry and they were shown in pics. There must have been some glitc when clicking at first cos I got the King Charles episode and not the one you actually linked. My tablet must be on the ’pheasant’ wonk, if you know what I mean.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Aldi is just too short to carrie (see what I did there 😜) the heritage gentleman look off, he struggled with the urban look 😂
Yeah, I totally see. 😂😂😂 When watching the clip I was somehow redirected to another episode of this content creator on dressing well that covered King Charles and his tailors or brands of choice. So I told Namima that my tablet must be on the pheasant wonk cos of the glitch 😂
---
@Namima btw, just checked and Avalon came out in 1983, when I was still a child, not a teen. So I guess it remained as one of my favorite bands of all time due to listening to my dad’s cassette tapes while on car trips. So my starting influences were The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, Roxy Music, Linda Ronstadt, Joni Mitchell, Janis Joplin, EmmyLou Harris, The Dire Straits, Van Morrison, Serge Gainsbourg, France Galle, Jacques Brel, Charles Aznavour, Renaud, Francis Cabrel, Michel Sardou, Charles Trenet, Sacha Distel, Charles Dutronc, and….. curiously U2. He was also into contemporary pop rock music and U2 was his intro. So when I arrived at boarding school in Ireland on 87 at 13, I already knew all U2 songs released to that date and made soooo many friends in just a few days. Such is life, the things you experience, the things you learn and come to love, and how they eventually come back to you in the most unsuspected of ways. They were also impressed about Van Morrison, of course, but all of us being 13, U2 was more their thing back then that my backlog of US folk and French classics.

And, to this date, Joni Mitchell still continued to be my number one. Her Blue album is just pure poetry and magic.
---
Yeah, I totally see. 😂😂😂 When watching the clip I was somehow redirected to another episode of this content creator on dressing well that covered King Charles and his tailors or brands of choice. So I told Namima that my tablet must be on the pheasant wonk cos of the glitch 😂
---
@Namima btw, just checked and Avalon came out in 1983, when I was still a child, not a teen. So I guess it remained as one of my favorite bands of all time due to having listened to them on my dad’s cassette tapes while on car trips. So my starting influences were The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, Roxy Music, Linda Ronstadt, Joni Mitchell, Janis Joplin, EmmyLou Harris, The Dire Straits, Van Morrison, Serge Gainsbourg, France Gall, Jacques Brel, Charles Aznavour, Renaud, Francis Cabrel, Michel Sardou, Charles Trenet, Sacha Distel, Charles Dutronc, and….. curiously U2. He was also into contemporary pop rock music and U2 was his intro. So when I arrived at boarding school in Ireland on 87 at 13, I already knew all U2 songs released to that date and made soooo many friends in just a few days. Such is life, the things you experience, the things you learn and come to love, and how they eventually come back to you in the most unsuspected of ways. They were also impressed about Van Morrison, of course, but all of us being 13, U2 was more their thing back then than my backlog of US folk and French classics.

And, to this date, Joni Mitchell still continues to be my number one. Her Blue album is just pure poetry and magic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Aldi is just too short to carrie (see what I did there 😜) the heritage gentleman look off, he struggled with the urban look 😂
All of the well dressed men oozed sex appeal however the little fella, with all of his pouting and posing is simply unappealing. It s strange but the pair of them are devoid sexiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
When Ali was blow drying the sheets Lydia said he brought 2 hairdryers. Um why? Why even bring one? He’s a man with extremely short hair and whatever the hotel provides should be enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have to bid mon dieu now - was a bit chilly, not gonna lie, but put on my inntimisssimmeeee set and now have my other half, in his boxers, blow drying my toes under the duvet to warm me up....😂😂 (Poor ol Aldi..!)
I’m 58 years old and I can think of a better way for my husband of nearly 40 years to heat me up when I’m cold. Looks like there will never be children in that marriage!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
---
@Namima btw, just checked and Avalon came out in 1983, when I was still a child, not a teen. So I guess it remained as one of my favorite bands of all time due to listening to my dad’s cassette tapes while on car trips. So my starting influences were The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, Roxy Music, Linda Ronstadt, Joni Mitchell, Janis Joplin, EmmyLou Harris, The Dire Straits, Van Morrison, Serge Gainsbourg, France Galle, Jacques Brel, Charles Aznavour, Renaud, Francis Cabrel, Michel Sardou, Charles Trenet, Sacha Distel, Charles Dutronc, and….. curiously U2. He was also into contemporary pop rock music and U2 was his intro. So when I arrived at boarding school in Ireland on 87 at 13, I already knew all U2 songs released to that date and made soooo many friends in just a few days. Such is life, the things you experience, the things you learn and come to love, and how they eventually come back to you in the most unsuspected of ways. They were also impressed about Van Morrison, of course, but all of us being 13, U2 was more their thing back then that my backlog of US folk and French classics.

And, to this date, Joni Mitchell still continued to be my number one. Her Blue album is just pure poetry and magic.
---
Fun fact. My son worked landscaping and building rocks walls at Joni Mitchell’s house in Pender Harbour BC, Canada. He said her house is stunning. He says her house is like a fortress with a front door that looks like a wall.
We see her in the summer along with Gordon Lightfoot and others. The locals don’t bother them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Hello 👋 Came across her infamous Savoy video but didn't realise the scale of her narcissism until I read here.... I just have 1 question, does she really live this old money country lifestyle or is it all a sham? Is the money for all the Kelly bags hers? She dresses like she's a scullery maid in Downtown Abbey half the time and my gut instinct was that she's married up the way but I'm not sure
She used to work tits out in Ibiza. And Ali used to be an apprentice electrician. This new old money personality came about during Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
When Ali was blow drying the sheets Lydia said he brought 2 hairdryers. Um why? Why even bring one? He’s a man with extremely short hair and whatever the hotel provides should be enough.
He was warming her toes under the duvet with two hair dryers provided by the hotel. She made him do it in order to fuss about it for one reason only - #Savoygate - she used this example to illustrate how she used to sleep in tons of overcoats and heat herself up with hairdryers, ek cetra - basically, the message was: I was a freezing student - so I can relate to you weirdos knocking my going to the Savoy to stay when my heating ‘broke’ - so what is your point - you can be like me - work your ass off and reserve a room in the Savoy... !

The whole thing about the hairdryer was for her to kick back at the #Savoygate ‘I am out of touch’ narrative. If you listen, she says at 9’50 on the vlog - how she was a Uni student and wrapped herself up in coats. Lip service to #Savoygate She is a complete wagon.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Especially he is getting dressed to just take photos. He isn’t going to work, he isn’t going to dinner or the theater. He’s just taking photos

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Littul diddy Alldi……cannot ever resist the opportunity of leaning! I can’t ever see the jacket of a million buttons without sniggering!

CE779A20-7796-4A90-8EBE-2A58D156A799.jpeg
B8C0C9E9-3431-4B21-BEB5-8824500EA7D5.jpeg
92E33F16-6901-4BC5-B128-0F92FEE2FCBD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.