Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on! I think that is exactly what was inarticulately trying to say in my post!

Reactions: 17
Keep hearing this song (can we skip to the good part) on reels, it has etc, maybe Lydiot will like it
I love it

Reactions: 6
Has Aldi ever been in a room full of C’suites or investments bankers? I doubt it! I’m in financial services worked with high street banks and private banks …I’ve never seen any men or women dress this way! I’ve worked with barristers QC’s now KC’s and yes some wear pinstripe suits (Saville row bespoke) but none of them look as if they are in costume dressing up! My husband included! And he is much older than Aldi!!

Reactions: 49
Is she allergic to commas?

Reactions: 27
Is she allergic to commas?
Do know what really annoys me ?
Example: When they say "Me and Mark went to blah blah blah".

You should always say "Mark and I went to blah blah blah, you should always write or say it as yourself last.
Get's my goat all social media twats do it, they're so thick, go back to school

Reactions: 39
I thought she bought her DINING TABLE OF DREAMZZZZZ. She is so strange... I doubt many true gardeners would advise using a green house as a dining area.
---
Hangfire,it won’t be long until Lidl finds a nice rustic table & throws a dinner party i the new shed .

Reactions: 22
Ali just popped up on my TikTok, "styling" a blazer and giving full grandpa vibes. Why do these two look like characters from Downton Abbey or, occasionally with Lydia, one of Donald Trump's ex-wives? Tragic that people actually are getting inspired by these two fashion disasters.

Reactions: 29
Looks like she’s been invited to her Grandchild’s Sports Day!!
---
Exactly this! I would say that Financial Services and Legal are the smartest dressed of all right now but nothing like poor Ali and the cosplay look. He’d be better off at Kidzania in Westfield or the Beamish Museum up North!

Reactions: 22
Love that you refer to Beamish Museum! I’m originally a northerner and been there many a time! He’d fit right in there but he’d look a plonker if he were attending a meeting at the Bank of England or the Financial Conduct Authority etc I’d be embarrassed seeing him in chambers as a barrister dressed like that!

Reactions: 21
Anyone know where I can find the jumper (sorry for the random)
Teefers’ sheep sweater? It’s Beaufort & Blake I think, but I can’t find it for sale anywhere.
---
That dress was less than £20? She still overpaid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
stooping to camera: Today’s curly wig of choice which I will wear for the February month is…

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.