Lydia Millen #169 The deadweight, problematic tyrant that is Lydia, the begging game will soon end for ya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got that giant display table for free too from Charlested interiors

Reactions: 32
Her whole YT channel has turned into one big spam ad. I haven’t even screenshot all it... The Team are really on the ball.

Reactions: 42
She got that giant display table for free too from Charlested interiors
Honestly why would she even attempt to replace that? It looks fine and is very shallow and long. It is one of the only things in that room that work... and it was FREE! Fix your toilets woman!

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
I think that white uneven border looks weird

Reactions: 14
We all know she was itching to fashion the scarf into a halterneck top #Ibeefa

Reactions: 36
No glass in the frame - weird
5 pairs of identical pajamas - also weird. Does she never do laundry?
She could have bought a couple of pairs of pjs and used the money saved to pay for the glass.
Mind you it's all weird... why on earth does she think anyone is interested in seeing her garden shed, watch her try to style clothes, listen to her mangling the English language, and everything else she does. Surely we're all rather sad to witness a mental decline rather than seeing any output from her as aspirational

Reactions: 32
Will they be having pancakes with beans and cheese tonight in the care home?

Reactions: 30
I did think that it was room for a signature, can't see one though
LOL it's either signed or printed signature... either way... she's an idoit for spending all that money to frame this without glass. The mats are going to warp and dis-color. I hope this frame shop owner had her sign a disclaimer.

Reactions: 16
Just noticed that, why make the white border wider at the bottom
I was told by a framer the bottom border should be slightly wider otherwise the picture looks as if it is falling out of the frame. That border does look too big tho!!

Ermmmm is JoHo throwing shade at Lidl by any chance in tonight's flog?

Reactions: 28
Haha! I do love that sheep sweater, but this woman has 18,000 jumpers in her cupboards and wears this one in every flog.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.