Lydia Millen #167 Only Hermès vintage is sublime, trash it no matter a dime, Lyds it's time you resign!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the Ambassador of Chicken Welfare, I’ll say once again, if she gets chickens I’ll cry. They are the sweetest most sentient beings but need cleaning out a lot (not a job for Lidl) they need a very large run that is 100% fox proof which will not look aesthetically pleasing to her. I’m talking concrete slabs round the outside, thick gauge wire (chicken wire isn’t enough) and for 5months of the year they need to be under cover due to defra bird flu restrictions (this applies to any chickens not just commercial). So she will need a large poly tunnel type of enclosure with tarpaulin over over - again, it’s not pretty.

She can’t just let the free range due to bird flu restrictions and the fact they have foxes roaming in the day there.

Lastly Lydia would have to get some designer chicken breed like silkies or polish fancies and would never dream of rescuing ex-caged hens that need lots of time and attention. Any chicken living with her would have a death sentence immediately because she wouldn’t look after them properly.

As I type this, I have a poorly ex-battery chicken in a box next to me in the house that I’m trying to nurse back to health.

Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off so much how all of Lydia’s life is about acquiring possessions, dogs, cats, chickens, bags, cars etc purely for her to portray a certain lifestyle. It’s not about wanting a dog to be part of the family, it’s about having a dog that’s fashionable at the moment. Having chickens because they portray a country lifestyle, having a bloody handbag to portray wealth. She’s just a twit!
I bet she regrets getting the dotties because retrievers fit in better with the country wealth aesthetic that she’s trying to portray

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Is it just me or has Elsie finally lost the plot?

She’s now playing music in honour of the first snowdrop in their woodland … and she’s serious! 😳

77677D1E-9F29-48A1-9FDF-703871E7B5C1.jpeg

B8EFCB31-B8A6-49DA-B9EE-F80B469B0516.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I just saw that comment she made to Amelia about her nose job. Disgusting and didn't she lecture us about passive aggressive, or the like. Totally unnecessary. She is an A grade witch.

---

I just had to post this here as we had one on the last thread and I thought we had to have it carryon over here, just so we can all be reminded of how weird the place is looking. Those trees :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

View attachment 1921113
What was the comment about Amelia’s nose?

Reactions: 6
She has turned herself in to a complete caricature.

Ridiculously embarrassing.

Think we need the tassels pic side by side with the cravat one 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hello all!
Its my first post here, im a bit of a lurker lol, I usually use tattle for other influencers but love to check in with what's happening with Lydia! I don't follow her cos I don't want to give her an extra follower lol but I watch her stories!

But I have a question, what is with all her background music?! I'm her age, play the piano and have an appreciation for classical music but also have an appreciation for modern stuff too. Like where is all tiktok music?!? When I'm cooking I love the listen and dance in the kitchen to kiss radio etc!

I feel like her aesthetic is that of a posh 73 year old based in knightsbridge!

Some of her style is quote nice but some of it is so ridiculous. Who is her usp?! Just women who want escapism?!

Does anyone else feel the same?! It maybe just me lol, but I can't with her stupid music choices. And the snowdrop thing?! She's so odd...

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I just saw that comment she made to Amelia about her nose job. Disgusting and didn't she lecture us about passive aggressive, or the like. Totally unnecessary. She is an A grade witch.

---

I just had to post this here as we had one on the last thread and I thought we had to have it carryon over here, just so we can all be reminded of how weird the place is looking. Those trees :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

View attachment 1921113
What did she say to Amelia about her nose job?

Reactions: 9
I’m just watching Ali’s video as background noise. Why is he dressing like he’s 65 and going into an office.
Trying to not get replaced because he doesn’t fit Lydia’s fake aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She will probably get a saddle and other stuff to put on the walls of the shed won't she?

Also i'd not seen that Amelia nose job comment berfore - it was nasty and wrong and if you are friends then why publicly comment - message her!!!
tit. So now she’ll be cosplaying a milkmaid in one of those experiential Victorian villages (i.e.,, Gettysburg!)?! I hope she finds a vintage bespoke butter churn and an anvil just to make the whole shed experience aUtHeNtiC!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As the Ambassador of Chicken Welfare, I’ll say once again, if she gets chickens I’ll cry. They are the sweetest most sentient beings but need cleaning out a lot (not a job for Lidl) they need a very large run that is 100% fox proof which will not look aesthetically pleasing to her. I’m talking concrete slabs round the outside, thick gauge wire (chicken wire isn’t enough) and for 5months of the year they need to be under cover due to defra bird flu restrictions (this applies to any chickens not just commercial). So she will need a large poly tunnel type of enclosure with tarpaulin over over - again, it’s not pretty.

She can’t just let the free range due to bird flu restrictions and the fact they have foxes roaming in the day there.

Lastly Lydia would have to get some designer chicken breed like silkies or polish fancies and would never dream of rescuing ex-caged hens that need lots of time and attention. Any chicken living with her would have a death sentence immediately because she wouldn’t look after them properly.

As I type this, I have a poorly ex-battery chicken in a box next to me in the house that I’m trying to nurse back to health.

Sorry for the rant, it just pisses me off so much how all of Lydia’s life is about acquiring possessions, dogs, cats, chickens, bags, cars etc purely for her to portray a certain lifestyle. It’s not about wanting a dog to be part of the family, it’s about having a dog that’s fashionable at the moment. Having chickens because they portray a country lifestyle, having a bloody handbag to portray wealth. She’s just a twit!
This is very informative. But, if Meghan has chickens, then, won’t the wanna-be Sussex, Our Lady of Bunga, need some too?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
tit. So now she’ll be cosplaying a milkmaid in one of those experiential Victorian villages (i.e.,, Gettysburg!)?! I hope she finds a vintage bespoke butter churn and an anvil just to make the whole shed experience aUtHeNtiC!
She had a vintage milk churn I believe ,she planted some roses in it but I think they died, just like anything that goes near lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.