Lydia Millen #166 Broke as a joke but donning a Rouge H tote!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a few mini Kelly’s already. Her nose has changed and she looks so much better IMO.
Didn't Amelia say she needed a revision for her nose job. I only remember because Lydia commented something that should be a private message instead. But I'm not sure, our lovely fellow tattlers probably has the receipts...

Reactions: 11
Didn't Amelia say she needed a revision for her nose job. I only remember because Lydia commented something that should be a private message instead. But I'm not sure, our lovely fellow tattlers probably has the receipts...
Amelia had her 3rd nose job done a few months ago.
Prior to her 3rd nose job, she also had filler injected in her nose.
Lydia's comment on the Tik Tok showing her bandaged nose was quite inappropriate ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Lydia's comment on the Tik Tok showing her bandaged nose was quite inappropriate ...
How have we not seen/talked about this hot messery?!? Lydia is beyond daft!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw Amelia do an advert for something or other on her insta and she's definitely had her nose done, she looks amazing for it.

Reactions: 10
Wow. I'm unsure of their relationship, but this seems a malicious comment to me.

Reactions: 13
8BC1B828-0E5C-4894-9FAD-87F30608EA36.jpeg
04900C0A-D770-4D85-8F78-F08CD5BCCB5D.jpeg

How is this the same person?
She was dick then too but she seemed to have an actual personality. Now she is brainwashed by her yes men and is horrendous.

---

8BC1B828-0E5C-4894-9FAD-87F30608EA36.jpeg
04900C0A-D770-4D85-8F78-F08CD5BCCB5D.jpeg

How is this the same person?
She was dick then too but she seemed to have an actual personality. Now she is brainwashed by her yes men

---

No idea why this has posted twice! Sorry.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Ali needs to take the first step in his wood-storage journey!
Too funny! They have one fire (not umpteen fires in the house) so I’m waiting to see if she fills the entire verandah on the shed with logs for the one fire. It’ll be another small mammal trap and be way over the top for one fire if she does. Also it’ll rot and go black and look really awful like the rat igloo already does. If the dogs pee up the side of the logs the smell in summer may be quite rank too. She’s probably been looking at photos of log cabins on Pinterest and seen a mammoth log store appropriate for some freezing cold 12 fire out crop place…That’ll be the lewk she’s after. Brrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Too funny! They have one fire (not umpteen fires in the house) so I’m waiting to see if she fills the entire verandah on the shed with logs for the one fire. It’ll be another small mammal trap and be way over the top for one fire if she does. Also it’ll rot and go black and look really awful like the rat igloo already does. If the dogs pee up the side of the logs the smell in summer may be quite rank too. She’s probably been looking at photos of log cabins on Pinterest and seen a mammoth log store appropriate for some freezing cold 12 fire out crop place…That’ll be the lewk she’s after. Brrr!
I was thinking that, seems a bit stupid to store wood in an open area, rain and snow can be horizontal so even with a roof it's not protected.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
A NOTE FROM THE BEACH HOUSE

Sorry I’ve not yet posted an update on The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams for Man Cave Night, but things have been crazy this week!

I understand that the initial excitement for this event may have worn off by now, so I totally get it if you think it’s either too late or pointless to post it now.

If you would like me to post an update, please just react to this post so the entire thread isn’t derailed.

I think this is the best way to determine whether or not I post about Man Cave Night … the number of reactions will objectively tell me exactly how many people are interested in reading about it. 🙂

PS: If I do post an update, it will be in two parts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I was thinking that, seems a bit stupid to store wood in an open area, rain and snow can be horizontal so even with a roof it's not protected.
Woodstacks are home to an abundant number of small mammals and amphibians not to mention possible reptiles (depending on the fauna close by). And SPIDERS! Weeerrrlllll…there isn’t a LV case big enough to rest on that one..,

---

A NOTE FROM THE BEACH HOUSE

Sorry I’ve not yet posted an update on The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams for Man Cave Night, but things have been crazy this week!

I understand that the initial excitement for this event may have worn off by now, so I totally get it if you think it’s either too late or pointless to post it now.

If you would like me to post an update, please just react to this post so the entire thread isn’t derailed.

I think this is the best way to determine whether or not I post about Man Cave Night … the number of reactions will objectively tell me exactly how many people are interested in reading about it. 🙂
Wheeling out the grand piano for St Gary just in case…

”Get dressed Jude - you might be on soon..!”

---

Mention Margo Polo to Mr Law and this happens…

3EDEB316-88C2-491B-A163-C81D86EB03EE.jpeg

Tch…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg. So passive aggressive and snarky.
What a witch.

Woodstacks are home to an abundant number of small mammals and amphibians not to mention possible reptiles (depending on the fauna close by). And SPIDERS! Weeerrrlllll…there isn’t a LV case big enough to rest on that one..,

---

Wheeling out the grand piano for St Gary just in case…

”Get dressed Jude - you might be on soon..!”

---

Mention Margo Polo to Mr Law and this happens…

View attachment 1919915

Tch…
Yep its a rotten wood storage 😂
Screenshot_20230129_184505_com.instagram.android_edit_3372397925583841.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Lydia blocked my main IG account just for watching the Rodial vid where she blurred her skin.
I didn't even look for the vid.
It came up on my feed as I follow Rodial.
I didn't "comment" on the vid. Just viewed it. She obviously went though the "viewed" option and blocked everyone who viewed the vid.
Talk about paranoid.
Same thing happened to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.