Lydia Millen #166 Broke as a joke but donning a Rouge H tote!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you’re blocked now?😭
Lydia blocked my main IG account just for watching the Rodial vid where she blurred her skin.
I didn't even look for the vid.
It came up on my feed as I follow Rodial.
I didn't "comment" on the vid. Just viewed it. She obviously went though the "viewed" option and blocked everyone who viewed the vid.
Talk about paranoid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Lydia blocked my main IG account just for watching the Rodial vid where she blurred her skin.
I didn't even look for the vid.
It came up on my feed as I follow Rodial.
I didn't "comment" on the vid. Just viewed it. She obviously went though the "viewed" option and blocked everyone who viewed the vid.
Talk about paranoid.
I'm blocked but unsure what my crime was.....probably correcting her punctuation 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wow! I only found out who Lydia was through Savoygate. I’ve never seen her like this. So much energy! She laughs at herself, she downplays things, her enthusiasm seems so authentic, there’s verve and joy. (But the Carrie colonization is definitely sprouting, isn’t it?) Comparing her vlogs now, it’s like she’s been dementored: they’re so heavy, dark and lifeless, filled with ineffectively suppressed narc rage. Just wow.
I thought the same- I enjoyed watching. I wonder what caused the shift? Did this come after the tan incident I read about? Is it some form of mask/wall she's built herself as a result? I'd love to see her return to her former self. I don't know about anyone else, but I enjoy watching Josie and Charlie. They seem to like a few of the same things as L & A, however, they don't seem to have the pretentiousness. Ie. I watched one the other day before they went away where Charlie was discussing something being expensive. Madam would never do this... Nothing is expensive to her 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly, it's just... Whyyyy 🤣

Apparently I seem to be deeply offended by this serving of pasta.
It has shaken me to the core.
Might as well be pasta and ketchup.
Truly offensive. Not going to be over this for a while quite frankly 🫠
@FreddieR step away from the pasta 😂😂😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The garden had so much potential. It was lovely. Was. Why would you remove the flowers from a garden. It became meh.
Now it is overkill.
Trying too hard, so to speak.
With all the solid oak everything, the R2D2 rat igloo, the gravel paths, all the lighting posts, too many coffin beds, the outdoor kitchen that will not be used, the telegraph posts on the patio, it's just too much of everything. Don't get me wrong, there are certain as pets I like, like the lighting, but there is just too much of it.
The removal of the hydrangeas, lavender, all the flowers was the biggest mistake.
It's just a garden now, not a pretty garden.
Which is why I love Teefers garden. She has such a variety of flowers all over, the wonderful colours, the church in the background ... beautiful !!!
*parts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm not over this.
If I served this plate of food, my husband would ask me if I'm OK or if he's done something wrong?!

I mean fusilli is a shape that takes a lot of sauce, of which I can see is drier than the Sahara. But is there a bowl on the table with more pasta?? Pretty sure it's a huge portion anyway, but imagine not being able to portion out for 2 people. Not that they have guests to cook for, so this should be a basic bit of knowledge.

Also, only a povo gets pre-grated parmesan Lidl.
Italian my fat arse!

That's an embarrassing spread.
My poor husband has had to listen to me rant for 10mins now 🤣🤣🤣
The most basic @ss dinner, even that she can’t get right. Because she loves the smell of her own shite this is worthy of posting for Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not over this.
If I served this plate of food, my husband would ask me if I'm OK or if he's done something wrong?!

I mean fusilli is a shape that takes a lot of sauce, of which I can see is drier than the Sahara. But is there a bowl on the table with more pasta?? Pretty sure it's a huge portion anyway, but imagine not being able to portion out for 2 people. Not that they have guests to cook for, so this should be a basic bit of knowledge.

Italian my fat arse!

How do you know that the parmesan is pre grated and that Lydia didn't grate it herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Unless they’ve picked the veg last year and frozen them nothing grows this time of year that can be (to use a Lidl term) harvested.
I think she has picked some carrots that must be tasting like wood by now.

---

The garden had so much potential. It was lovely. Was. Why would you remove the flowers from a garden. It became meh.
Now it is overkill.
Trying too hard, so to speak.
With all the solid oak everything, the R2D2 rat igloo, the gravel paths, all the lighting posts, too many coffin beds, the outdoor kitchen that will not be used, the telegraph posts on the patio, it's just too much of everything. Don't get me wrong, there are certain as pets I like, like the lighting, but there is just too much of it.
The removal of the hydrangeas, lavender, all the flowers was the biggest mistake.
It's just a garden now, not a pretty garden.
Which is why I love Teefers garden. She has such a variety of flowers all over, the wonderful colours, the church in the background ... beautiful !!!
Teefers has her annoying traits, I think she should be charged with criminal damage with some of the things she has done to that beautiful house BUT the pair of them can certainly make a beautiful garden AND teeters gets in a does the hard work too, digging, weeding etc. AND she doesnt go redoing things, she knows what she wants and she does it and then its finished.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lydia blocked me a few years ago. It was when she was pushing the Heidi Klum range that was available at Lidl - but she was far too embarrassed to even say it was from Lidl. At the same time she was pushing By Terry, so "innocently" I asked her if By Terry was available at Lidl. BLOCKED.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
How do you know that the parmesan is pre grated and that Lydia didn't grate it herself?
I haven't seen the photo myself BUT if Lydiot grated it, the grater would be sitting on the table beside the cheese, handy to reach out and grate another kilo onto the pasta.
Edited to add - I just saw the photo - I doubt very much that Lydiot grated that cheese.

---

Lydia blocked me a few years ago. It was when she was pushing the Heidi Klum range that was available at Lidl - but she was far too embarrassed to even say it was from Lidl. At the same time she was pushing By Terry, so "innocently" I asked her if By Terry was available at Lidl. BLOCKED.
I was blocked during bananagate :devilish: or hairgate, cant remember what it was called.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm not convinced that's an extra bowl of plain pasta on the table, I think it's grated cathedral city cheddar cheese. She's grated the block away from the table to avoid us taking the piss out of her 😂

Serving the pasta with a splodge of sauce on top is a very English way of serving it. My mum had never had pasta until she married my dad aged 21. My mum's parents were very English and would eat things like sausage casserole, roast dinner, shepherds pie etc for dinner. My dad's family ate a bigger range of cuisines I suspect influenced from my Grandmother travelling a lot.
So when my dad (rarely) made dinner it would be a homemade sauce with the pasta tossed through. My mum who tried her absolute best served it with supermarket sauce plonked on top 😂
I remember as a child I'd sit and eat all the plain bits around the edge first, so I wonder if Lydia did this as she's so fussy.
I don't know how she can boast about her Italian blood and then post tit like this meal for the masses to see. I am not Italian but am a passionate cook with Italian being my favourite cuisine, and I can see so many "nopes" here!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
When we have parmesan, I grate it before we eat and have it in a bowl on the table. We don't grate it individually. It's faster this way and honestly doesn't affect the flavour at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I simply cannot with this latest vlog. It puts my baby to sleep. She’s so pretentious and stuck up her own arse! “I don’t want people to know it’s high street”… also that satin blue outfit is horrid she looks awful!

---

Also what in gods green earth is with this fake money satin scarf?!?!?! My eyes! Only certain women can pull it off, she is not one of them!

Reactions: 22
H&M is acc decent the clothes she picked out of everything where absolutely disgusting. I shop at H&M quite a bit. They have so many nice cashmere jumpers or normal jumpers and knitwear. Turtlenecks and trousers, the list goes on. It’s like she purposefully chose shirts that didn’t fit and looked like terrible quality

Reactions: 16
I'm not over this.

Italian my fat arse!

She has super small meals throughout then day n then a ‘huge’ portion of dinner. O would love her to do a what I eat in a day video. She drinks a smoothie and has porridge then a free biscuit from a department store and that’s it

---

To be fair traditionally the ratio of sauce to pasta is approx 1:2 but serving it like that results in the pasta all sticking to itself. The pasta should be added to the sauce.
I am not even 0.5% Italian and even I know you’re meant to marry the sauce and pasta w some dishes if not all dishes. Why not pre mix the pasta and sauce together and serve and they just take out what they want. It’s not hard to cook for two lol she has so many measuring things in her kitchen

Reactions: 15
I'm not convinced that's an extra bowl of plain pasta on the table, I think it's grated cathedral city cheddar cheese. She's grated the block away from the table to avoid us taking the piss out of her 😂

Serving the pasta with a splodge of sauce on top is a very English way of serving it. My mum had never had pasta until she married my dad aged 21. My mum's parents were very English and would eat things like sausage casserole, roast dinner, shepherds pie etc for dinner. My dad's family ate a bigger range of cuisines I suspect influenced from my Grandmother travelling a lot.
So when my dad (rarely) made dinner it would be a homemade sauce with the pasta tossed through. My mum who tried her absolute best served it with supermarket sauce plonked on top 😂
I remember as a child I'd sit and eat all the plain bits around the edge first, so I wonder if Lydia did this as she's so fussy.
I don't know how she can boast about her Italian blood and then post tit like this meal for the masses to see. I am not Italian but am a passionate cook with Italian being my favourite cuisine, and I can see so many "nopes" here!
Guaranteed Lydia snaps the spaghetti in half and then drops it into the boiling water ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.