Lydia Millen #166 Broke as a joke but donning a Rouge H tote!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @Milking Keynes for the brilliant thread title with 57 votes! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‘œ

* Yes, Lidl is into vintage and burgundy merlot now. She's only buying Hermes, has sold all her other bags and is slagging off Chanel.
* She's bought a 1977 Rouge H Kelly Sellier 32cm. Is it a 'homage' to new BFF Lauren (the la.way)?
* She bought it from Parisian Sweet for ยฃ7k. Unfortunately he announced it first ๐Ÿ˜‚
* Seems he's had the "most wonderful conversations" with Lidl "about what vintage means to her". That must have been riveting!
* Parisian Sweet then posted about a bad experience with a customer. If it sounds like Lidl, looks like Lidl and smells like Lidl, it probably (allegedly) is Lidl.
* Lidl also bought another Hermes, a gold Togo leather Birkin that was on her wish list...blah, blah. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
* She did a tiktok of stomping round the garden with an empty trug and an empty wheelbarrow and an empty Smythson notebook. Nothing going on in your empty life then Lidl?
* The MGs synchronised perfume spraying is being lambasted on tiktok! The couple who sprays together, stays together!
* She posting pics "straight off the back of the camera" with the song 'This is love'. Vain much?
* She announced that her bespoke Souster and Hicks black watch blazer is too tight across the back. Maybe she should have tried it on instead of draping it over her shoulders?
* Lidl is referring to Cawwie as her Momager. Watch out for the MGs sex tape coming soon.
* We saw Lidl draped over a piano. Seems her home growing up featured a baby grand piano but her cruel father 'donated' it when her parents split..... She now wants to buy one for her grade 8 piano playing mother to "tinker" on! Er....it's tinkle Lidl!
* She's busy busy busy with meetings #beauty appointments and has cured her scalp psoriasis dandruff.

In other news
๐Ÿ‘œ Vic sold half her handbags and donated 20k to charity. โค

Screenshot_20230120-174716_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
I think these recent trips down memory lane/divorce avenue are more signs that her own marriage isnโ€™t as flawless as she once said. Almost as if sheโ€™s regressed back to her child-like self, when her Mum and Dad hit Splitsville ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ
Ali, blink twice and let us know if youโ€™ve escaped the Bunga!!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Iโ€™ve had this damn flu/cold/chest infection since before Christmas and somehow missed the Tardis ๐Ÿ˜ž
I hope you are all having a marvellous time. Iโ€™m afraid Iโ€™m going to have to console myself by having Titian haired James Norton move in to spoon feed me honey!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So she got another brown Birkin? I get they come in different leathers, sizes and stitching styles, but Hermรจs is known for gorgeous colors! Oh wait! You actually have to be a long time customer of the brand to be offered your premium picks. The blazers hung on the shelves look ridiculous. On another note, how in the hell does the new S&H blazer not fit considering itโ€™s custom?? Did she miss a fitting or only wanted it to be shoulder dressing? Ugh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Iโ€™ve had this damn flu/cold/chest infection since before Christmas and somehow missed the Tardis ๐Ÿ˜ž
I hope you are all having a marvellous time. Iโ€™m afraid Iโ€™m going to have to console myself by having Titian haired James Norton move in to spoon feed me honey!
Fret note dearest! I am sending the Much Unloved to collect you. Naturally, James Norton and his big honey spoon will be your pilot so get ready now! Theyโ€™ll arrive 43 minutes ago...We canโ€™t have you missing the birthday party. Canโ€™t wait to see you. Iโ€™ll be under the peach tree by the verandah darning my thick wooly tights. I will have your Mimosas ready for you. In the meantime hereโ€™s some grade 8 music for you to listen to

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Fab new thread as always @Miscanthus (y). Lyd is pathetic she has never visited any of the royal residence despite being in London numerous times but for some bizarre reason she is now obsessed with Highgrove. Last year it was Downtown and the stately house they filmed at.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
9336D753-5CC3-4543-96C7-01EBB6000418.jpeg

Ok so this is todayโ€™s milkman. I know a certain person who will coyly claim him! He came rattling in on his electric milk float a few hours ago and very kindly helped me find my thimble in the sand so I could carry on with darning my tights. I gave him a cross ont and sent him on his wayโ€ฆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Was I dreaming or have the men been let loose yet @Miss Midnight ? ๐Ÿ˜ป
I could have sworn I was woken with sweet birthday wishes by Dr McDreamy. I looked out of the window and Eddie Cibrian was flat out on the sand with a bloody nose. When I asked Dr McDreamy to do something he said "I already did!" Then he said: "I'm not a real doctor my silly angel" and started stroking my hair....
Was it all a dream?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Congratulations to our @Milking Keynes for the brilliant thread title with 57 votes! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‘œ

* Yes, Lidl is into vintage and burgundy merlot now. She's only buying Hermes, has sold all her other bags and is slagging off Chanel.
* She's bought a 1977 Rouge H Kelly Sellier 32cm. Is it a 'homage' to new BFF Lauren (the la.way)?
* She bought it from Parisian Sweet for ยฃ7k. Unfortunately he announced it first ๐Ÿ˜‚
* Seems he's had the "most wonderful conversations" with Lidl "about what vintage means to her". That must have been riveting!
* Parisian Sweet then posted about a bad experience with a customer. If it sounds like Lidl, looks like Lidl and smells like Lidl, it probably (allegedly) is Lidl.
* Lidl also bought another Hermes, a gold Togo leather Birkin that was on her wish list...blah, blah. ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด
* She did a tiktok of stomping round the garden with an empty trug and an empty wheelbarrow and an empty Smythson notebook. Nothing going on in your empty life then Lidl?
* The MGs synchronised perfume spraying is being lambasted on tiktok! The couple who sprays together, stays together!
* She posting pics "straight off the back of the camera" with the song 'This is love'. Vain much?
* She announced that her bespoke Souster and Hicks black watch blazer is too tight across the back. Maybe she should have tried it on instead of draping it over her shoulders?
* Lidl is referring to Cawwie as her Momager. Watch out for the MGs sex tape coming soon.
* We saw Lidl draped over a piano. Seems her home growing up featured a baby grand piano but her cruel father 'donated' it when her parents split..... She now wants to buy one for her grade 8 piano playing mother to "tinker" on! Er....it's tinkle Lidl!
* She's busy busy busy with meetings #beauty appointments and has cured her scalp psoriasis dandruff.

In other news
๐Ÿ‘œ Vic sold half her handbags and donated 20k to charity. โค

View attachment 1900612
Fab new thread recap, Capitรกn ๐Ÿ’• I share my thread title with @Don't Drink the Kool Aid for coming up with the first half and, like Adele with Beyoncรฉ, happily split the trophy in two.

Happy, happy birthday! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚ I got you a card and a present. Went all out. Itโ€™s dry Jan so have made savings and decided to splurge on you.... first up - the card. I couldnโ€™t find a swishy haired goddess up a ladder so just pretend you went to Dr. Ayad and asked for โ€˜The Lydiaโ€™. I also bought you a tastefully tasseled bikini to wear in a Melbourne man cave with Eddie.

EE5D90A2-F026-4DFA-8BE1-E0D587427003.jpeg
A3F893EF-7C7B-4C6C-A519-F603117E1EDE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fab new thread recap, Capitรกn ๐Ÿ’• I share my thread title with @Don't Drink the Kool Aid for coming up with the first half and, like Adele with Beyoncรฉ, happily split the trophy in two.

Happy, happy birthday! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚ I got you a card and a present. Went all out. Itโ€™s dry Jan so have made savings and decided to splurge on you.... first up - the card. I couldnโ€™t find a swishy haired goddess up a ladder so just pretend you went to Dr. Ayad and asked for โ€˜The Lydiaโ€™. I also bought you a tastefully tasseled bikini to wear in a Melbourne man cave with Eddie.

View attachment 1901272View attachment 1901273
Congrats to @Don't Drink the Kool Aid ๐Ÿ†

Ha ha! Love the card!
Noooo...the mere sight of a ladder and the branch of a tree brings me out in a sweat so I'm slipping into my fab bikini tout suite! Thank you!
Love me a tassle or 50 ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.