Lydia Millen #166 Broke as a joke but donning a Rouge H tote!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blew up the picture and man! The little strap at the top front is beyond gross, not to mention the scratched to hell hardware and grotty corners...Even the flat leather is scratched all over! You couldn't pay me enough to use this bag.
Every bag she’s ever used looks like this after only a year 🤪

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
What [self proclaimed] Italian would plonk sauce on top of pasta like that?!
LOL - I horrified my Italian friend by telling her I cook the pasta until SOFT.

I use grocery store pasta sauce but I add in: spicy Italian sausage, garlic, onions, bell peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, jalapeños, red chili flakes, basil, spinach, mushrooms and mascarpone cheese.

So someone’s Italian grandma is gonna whack me some day. But at least I know to smother my pasta in sauce. 🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I actually think this is really nice and the lighting looks lovely (sorry) and I'm looking forward to seeing the outdoor kitchen. Her garden could be soooo beautiful. I know many of you don't like her home/ gardens.. but I do think they are both lovely.... New, but lovely none the less
Bless you, Lydiot actually did have a beautiful garden (that she made herself) and her house was very nice too (she decorated it herself) but for some reason only known to herself she decided to spend thousands of pounds to change it. I personally feel the garden is now quite ugly compared to when it was full of soft floaty flowers and beautiful roses creeping over a lovely arbor. As for her house, its a mismatch. She initially decorated it all in fresh white and soft greys, all 3 floors - then she decided she didnt like that and she changed just the middle floor to green more neutral tones. I dont mind the green work she had done myself but the problem is this woman makes changes for the sake of it and probably also to create content for herself. She is sooo wasteful its criminal and all her ideas come from others, she really has no imagination herself to create her own space that she likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
LOL - I horrified my Italian friend by telling her I cook the pasta until SOFT.

I use grocery store pasta sauce but I add in: spicy Italian sausage, garlic, onions, bell peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, jalapeños, red chili flakes, basil, spinach, mushrooms and mascarpone cheese.

So someone’s Italian grandma is gonna whack me some day. But at least I know to smother my pasta in sauce. 🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌🤌

As long as the final product doesn't resemble dog food, poop or puke, it's probably okay :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love Tamara's latest Black and Navy Birkin. The utilitarian look is 👌
And I have not seen any other influencer with this style of Birkin.

View attachment 1917390

I think Lydia's vintage purchase was a typical case of Instagram vs Reality.
On Instagram - bag is "merlot"
In Reality - yeah, sorry, the bag is RED.
Those darn filters that make everything look blurred and "merlot" instead of red.

Instagram : MERLOT
View attachment 1917387View attachment 1917388

Reality : RED
View attachment 1917389

If only Lyds could report Parisian Sweet to the ASA for using those darn filters 🤭

The bag is battered. Sooo battered.
As in, not good battered.
Certainly not £7000 battered.
Big YIKES.
I almost feel bad for her. Almost.
I love Tamara's new bag too :love:

---

Yikes, just look at those scratches when you zoom in!
Wow! @Oops... It looks like Her Travesty s new battered and tattered Kelly cherry red Rouge H is one to rival your own bags. 🤭

---

Loving the still very much visible damage 😄🤡 good thing it was ✨ unsponsored✨
Have to say, in all my time watching these shady shysters I ve never seen the words unsponsored come up on my screen. Sad times, lovely X

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ummm so where’s the sauce … the pasta to ‘sauce’ ratio is awful View attachment 1918179
I'm not over this.
If I served this plate of food, my husband would ask me if I'm OK or if he's done something wrong?!

I mean fusilli is a shape that takes a lot of sauce, of which I can see is drier than the Sahara. But is there a bowl on the table with more pasta?? Pretty sure it's a huge portion anyway, but imagine not being able to portion out for 2 people. Not that they have guests to cook for, so this should be a basic bit of knowledge.

Also, only a povo gets pre-grated parmesan Lidl.
Italian my fat arse!

That's an embarrassing spread.
My poor husband has had to listen to me rant for 10mins now 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Your are supposed to mix the sauce in with the cooked pasta but it looks like there is no sauce in that dry meal. :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I'm not over this.
If I served this plate of food, my husband would ask me if I'm OK or if he's done something wrong?!

I mean fusilli is a shape that takes a lot of sauce, of which I can see is drier than the Sahara. But is there a bowl on the table with more pasta?? Pretty sure it's a huge portion anyway, but imagine not being able to portion out for 2 people. Not that they have guests to cook for, so this should be a basic bit of knowledge.

Also, only a povo gets pre-grated parmesan Lidl.
Italian my fat arse!

That's an embarrassing spread.
My poor husband has had to listen to me rant for 10mins now 🤣🤣🤣
Old Elsie reminds me of Alec Baldwin s wife Hillary HiIaria, she too pretends ...to be Spanish :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I actually think this is really nice and the lighting looks lovely (sorry) and I'm looking forward to seeing the outdoor kitchen. Her garden could be soooo beautiful. I know many of you don't like her home/ gardens.. but I do think they are both lovely.... New, but lovely none the less
The garden had so much potential. It was lovely. Was. Why would you remove the flowers from a garden. It became meh.
Now it is overkill.
Trying too hard, so to speak.
With all the solid oak everything, the R2D2 rat igloo, the gravel paths, all the lighting posts, too many coffin beds, the outdoor kitchen that will not be used, the telegraph posts on the patio, it's just too much of everything. Don't get me wrong, there are certain as pets I like, like the lighting, but there is just too much of it.
The removal of the hydrangeas, lavender, all the flowers was the biggest mistake.
It's just a garden now, not a pretty garden.
Which is why I love Teefers garden. She has such a variety of flowers all over, the wonderful colours, the church in the background ... beautiful !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The garden had so much potential. It was lovely. Was. Why would you remove the flowers from a garden. It became meh.
Now it is overkill.
Trying too hard, so to speak.
With all the solid oak everything, the R2D2 rat igloo, the gravel paths, all the lighting posts, too many coffin beds, the outdoor kitchen that will not be used, the telegraph posts on the patio, it's just too much of everything. Don't get me wrong, there are certain as pets I like, like the lighting, but there is just too much of it.
The removal of the hydrangeas, lavender, all the flowers was the biggest mistake.
It's just a garden now, not a pretty garden.
Which is why I love Teefers garden. She has such a variety of flowers all over, the wonderful colours, the church in the background ... beautiful !!!
Couldn't say it better. Teefers is disgusting IG plague, but her garden is easy on the eye.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've just realised..does this mean the boots are that same lurid tone??.. 😆🤡
Yes !!! Definitely Ronald McDonald vibes.
To match the McDonalds arches in the garden
🤭
'cos yer know, the heifer loves matching everything.

---

Hahaha

View attachment 1917422

---

Doesn’t a tattler have a rouge H bag? Can you please describe the color? Is the pic in the Aston accurate or filtered to look red?

And let’s all be real here. She wanted a vintage bag so it appears as if she is the one who originally owned it and has always worn Hermezzzzz. Lame
Snap !!! 😘

---

Sooo I watched a blog of hers yesterday - life in the new house - Ohmygod talk about day and night. She’s excited, she buying modern furniture, she had the girls round, they’re drinking and dancing to the spice girls - what happened??? The bunga looked the best it’s ever looked. Honestly I was so shocked but what was weirdly interesting was a few things were already slipping in, the signs were there. If you’re bored and have the time on your hands take a look and see what I mean
I'd love to know where those friends are.
How is she able to not keep any friends ??? Well, without a paycheque ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Old Elsie reminds me of Alec Baldwin s wife Hillary HiIaria, she too pretends ...to be Spanish :oops:
Honestly, it's just... Whyyyy 🤣

Apparently I seem to be deeply offended by this serving of pasta.
It has shaken me to the core.
Might as well be pasta and ketchup.
Truly offensive. Not going to be over this for a while quite frankly 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Hahaha

View attachment 1917422

---

Doesn’t a tattler have a rouge H bag? Can you please describe the color? Is the pic in the Aston accurate or filtered to look red?

And let’s all be real here. She wanted a vintage bag so it appears as if she is the one who originally owned it and has always worn Hermezzzzz. Lame
I googled Rouge H and these pics came up.
⬇⬇⬇
Screenshot_20230129-112326_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-112542_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230129-112335_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230129-112436_Chrome.jpg

Geez, the price of this bag.
Screenshot_20230129-112448_Chrome.jpg

Lydia's bag is red. The Google pics have a more brown undertone.

Does this bag look more like her colour ? Just a newer bag.
⬇⬇⬇
Screenshot_20230129-112524_Chrome.jpg

Since the bag is over 40 years old, Hermezzzz may have slightly changed the tone ? I don't know. But it is certainly not the same colour.

£7000... meh
I would have rather gone on holiday with my hubby than buy an overpriced shabby bag. Or done both ie. buy a Chanel / Dior / YSL at Duty Free on my way to my holiday destination heeheeeee.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
If that is the real colour of her bag she must have put one hell of a filter on the pics!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Honestly, it's just... Whyyyy 🤣

Apparently I seem to be deeply offended by this serving of pasta.
It has shaken me to the core.
Might as well be pasta and ketchup.
Truly offensive. Not going to be over this for a while quite frankly 🫠
Because Elsie will do pretty much anything to make money, if it means her lying her ass off then so be it.

Ohhhh I m with you sister on the food front, when she (and the little fella) post their slop on social media boy, does it grind my gears. That and madam pretending to love gardening and her dogs! 🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Because Elsie will do pretty much anything to make money, if it means her lying her ass off then so be it.

Ohhhh I m with you sister on the food front, when she (and the little fella) post their slop on social media boy, does it grind my gears. That and madam pretending to love gardening and her dogs! 🤬
...and her closeted husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.