Lydia Millen #166 Broke as a joke but donning a Rouge H tote!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not convinced that's an extra bowl of plain pasta on the table, I think it's grated cathedral city cheddar cheese. She's grated the block away from the table to avoid us taking the piss out of her 😂

Serving the pasta with a splodge of sauce on top is a very English way of serving it. My mum had never had pasta until she married my dad aged 21. My mum's parents were very English and would eat things like sausage casserole, roast dinner, shepherds pie etc for dinner. My dad's family ate a bigger range of cuisines I suspect influenced from my Grandmother travelling a lot.
So when my dad (rarely) made dinner it would be a homemade sauce with the pasta tossed through. My mum who tried her absolute best served it with supermarket sauce plonked on top 😂
I remember as a child I'd sit and eat all the plain bits around the edge first, so I wonder if Lydia did this as she's so fussy.
I don't know how she can boast about her Italian blood and then post tit like this meal for the masses to see. I am not Italian but am a passionate cook with Italian being my favourite cuisine, and I can see so many "nopes" here!
Yes, the English way!
Definitely cheddar cheese.
Without doubt Lidl doesn't mix the sauce in because she would have to pick the veggies out.
Anybody recall Cawwie making her dinner at her (Cawwie's) house and Lidl picked out the vegetables?
She is only 'growing' them for the 'gram!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
A few comments from Lyds' H & M Tik Tok.

I wonder if Lydia's heard about her friend, Mikayla Nogueira's Loreal scandal on Tik Tok.

Screenshot_20230129-125350_TikTok.jpg

Lydia defended Mikayla when M was called out when she said people don't know how difficult it is being an influencer blah blah
I guess we should expect a rant in the next vlog.
Mikayla is literally the US version of Lydia.
● Fake affected accent
● Cheating on her make up looks
● Not disclosing her ADs
● Cannot accept constructive criticism / feedback
● Dramatic AF
● Overusage of photoshop

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
How is she an influencer these days? I see H & M hauls come up on Insta and Youtube all the time - hers are the worst. Pairing a £20 dresd hs with a £15,000 Birkin - who would think to do that? If I could buy a Birkin and it not financially ruin me, i would not be buying dresses at H&M, and also she was done for the red Kelly - it is a mess and only someone desperate would have paid so much. I am looking at LA Way insta and she's always posting glamorous stuff, so if Lydia is trying to copy her she is failing! And she missed out on all th freebie holidays this month!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Time to join in the pasta conversation. My sister had an ED and piled sauce on top of her pasta rather than stir it through, so she looked like she had a big plate of food, but she’d only eat the pasta with sauce on it, thus having a much smaller portion.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
A few comments from Lyds' H & M Tik Tok.

I wonder if Lydia's heard about her friend, Mikayla Nogueira's Loreal scandal on Tik Tok.

View attachment 1919137

Lydia defended Mikayla when M was called out when she said people don't know how difficult it is being an influencer blah blah
I guess we should expect a rant in the next vlog.
Mikayla is literally the US version of Lydia.
● Fake affected accent
● Cheating on her make up looks
● Not disclosing her ADs
● Cannot accept constructive criticism / feedback
● Dramatic AF
● Overusage of photoshop
God bless TikTok comments.

---

How is she an influencer these days? I see H & M hauls come up on Insta and Youtube all the time - hers are the worst. Pairing a £20 dresd hs with a £15,000 Birkin - who would think to do that? If I could buy a Birkin and it not financially ruin me, i would not be buying dresses at H&M, and also she was done for the red Kelly - it is a mess and only someone desperate would have paid so much. I am looking at LA Way insta and she's always posting glamorous stuff, so if Lydia is trying to copy her she is failing! And she missed out on all th freebie holidays this month!!
Eh I don't know about this one. I'm all for mixing and matching high street with luxury brands. I'm not a person who shops RTW from big brands, cause I simply can't afford it. Rest assured though, I don't feel wrong, bad or in any shape embarrassed to pair Primark, HM or even Lidl items with my LV Pochette Metis.
Few colleagues in my office share your view and never fail to snicker at my outfit whenever the LV gets taken out for an outing. I just don't care 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahaha

View attachment 1917422

---

Doesn’t a tattler have a rouge H bag? Can you please describe the color? Is the pic in the Aston accurate or filtered to look red?

And let’s all be real here. She wanted a vintage bag so it appears as if she is the one who originally owned it and has always worn Hermezzzzz. Lame
I do and the colour is a very rich red but my bag is swift leather so very soft. I can’t work out what is up with her bag tbh. Depending on leather types the colour can be different but box leather should have a sheen and the picture from Parisian sweet looked more like the rouge h I would recognise. Think maybe her filters are making it look strange. It also didn’t look as distressed in the original pictures. Who knows? It is circa 1977 so wouldn’t expect it to be pristine but….

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A few of us think she only eats that one meal a day as a rule and the reason she always starts wolfing it down like a hound before Ali's even seated at the table is because she's so starving and has been looking forward to shovelling it in her face all day long.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
To the pasta convo, I hate mixing the sauce withe the pasta, I put a great big amount on top of my spaghetti, lots of cheddar, then parmesan and then pepper and I cut my way through a pasta/bolo type burger! Sorry that is my way and I hate watching people mix it all up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She has super small meals throughout then day n then a ‘huge’ portion of dinner. O would love her to do a what I eat in a day video. She drinks a smoothie and has porridge then a free biscuit from a department store and that’s it

---

I am not even 0.5% Italian and even I know you’re meant to marry the sauce and pasta w some dishes if not all dishes. Why not pre mix the pasta and sauce together and serve and they just take out what they want. It’s not hard to cook for two lol she has so many measuring things in her kitchen
What made me chuckle over the “Italian past dish” is that she places the white bowls on plates purely for the “assthetic” for the ‘gram🤣 They we’re both so much better pre bunga days … down to earth but aspirational and nothing wrong with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine when it’s summertime and they don't use all the stuff for cooking in the garden? The wood in the rat igloo has already rotted and there will be more logs next to the shed. They too will go black and rot since they don’t bother to read up on how to store logs. We may get vlogs on the hours it took an outside firm to sanitise and clean down the cooking area prior to use. These large garden parties they plan to give (serving the finger food she calls picky bits brought in by caterers) where all the guests buy a take away on their way home because there were only a few ‘Instagram’ plates of nibbles served on tables groaning with daft plants and flowers...So wasteful and a horrendous expense to waste at this time. She needs to stop with the food stuff. She makes it worse every meal she shows. Maybe the Editor should advise and do their job correctly.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I'm not convinced that's an extra bowl of plain pasta on the table, I think it's grated cathedral city cheddar cheese. She's grated the block away from the table to avoid us taking the piss out of her 😂

Serving the pasta with a splodge of sauce on top is a very English way of serving it. My mum had never had pasta until she married my dad aged 21. My mum's parents were very English and would eat things like sausage casserole, roast dinner, shepherds pie etc for dinner. My dad's family ate a bigger range of cuisines I suspect influenced from my Grandmother travelling a lot.
So when my dad (rarely) made dinner it would be a homemade sauce with the pasta tossed through. My mum who tried her absolute best served it with supermarket sauce plonked on top 😂
I remember as a child I'd sit and eat all the plain bits around the edge first, so I wonder if Lydia did this as she's so fussy.
I don't know how she can boast about her Italian blood and then post tit like this meal for the masses to see. I am not Italian but am a passionate cook with Italian being my favourite cuisine, and I can see so many "nopes" here!
if you zoom in you can see it’s pasta! So dry and unappetising 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bless you, Lydiot actually did have a beautiful garden (that she made herself) and her house was very nice too (she decorated it herself) but for some reason only known to herself she decided to spend thousands of pounds to change it. I personally feel the garden is now quite ugly compared to when it was full of soft floaty flowers and beautiful roses creeping over a lovely arbor. As for her house, its a mismatch. She initially decorated it all in fresh white and soft greys, all 3 floors - then she decided she didnt like that and she changed just the middle floor to green more neutral tones. I dont mind the green work she had done myself but the problem is this woman makes changes for the sake of it and probably also to create content for herself. She is sooo wasteful its criminal and all her ideas come from others, she really has no imagination herself to create her own space that she likes.
I really enjoyed her house when she was going through her Oka and Neptune phase and the garden had the beautiful David Austin roses, lavender and hydrangeas. I never liked the layout or understood the configuration of the rooms but in terms of decor that was my favourite phase. It all went tits up when Lauren was hired.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Can you imagine when it’s summertime and they don't use all the stuff for cooking in the garden? The wood in the rat igloo has already rotted and there will be more logs next to the shed. They too will go black and rot since they don’t bother to read up on how to store logs.
Ali needs to take the first step in his wood-storage journey!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lydia blocked me a few years ago. It was when she was pushing the Heidi Klum range that was available at Lidl - but she was far too embarrassed to even say it was from Lidl. At the same time she was pushing By Terry, so "innocently" I asked her if By Terry was available at Lidl. BLOCKED.
I was blocked years ago, when she was selling the Olay facewash wipes that need water to use, but the ad was of her sitting in the back seat of her car on her drive. I mentioned this, and was instantly blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I was blocked years ago, when she was selling the Olay facewash wipes that need water to use, but the ad was of her sitting in the back seat of her car on her drive. I mentioned this, and was instantly blocked 😂
I got blocked on twitter about 7 or more years ago when she was advertising glossy box. I had never heard of her before and I sent a tweet to glossybox complaining about how shockingly bad the last three boxes I had received were. They responded to me tagging Lydia claiming how much she loved the crappy products and then she messaged me saying she loved them too. I responded saying I doubt she loves the next beauty (as in the store next) eyeshadow palette full of blue, greens and purples with zero pigment. Bam blocked 🤣 It is actually how I discovered Lydia, way back before she was even engaged to Ali.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Anyone watched Amelia this morning. Casually showing the black Hermes in the taxi. New acquisition as I don't think she was on the Hermes bandwagon before but might be wrong. Has anyone thought she's had something done to her face? Can't put my finger on it but she looks different.

Reactions: 7
I got blocked on twitter about 7 or more years ago when she was advertising glossy box. I had never heard of her before and I sent a tweet to glossybox complaining about how shockingly bad the last three boxes I had received were. They responded to me tagging Lydia claiming how much she loved the crappy products and then she messaged me saying she loved them too. I responded saying I doubt she loves the next beauty (as in the store next) eyeshadow palette full of blue, greens and purples with zero pigment. Bam blocked 🤣 It is actually how I discovered Lydia, way back before she was even engaged to Ali.
I got blocked when they went on one of their trips to the an exotic island and she was gushing about island life k said island life can be tedious, bam blocked. So I looked up lydia Millen unpleasant and found GG!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Anyone watched Amelia this morning. Casually showing the black Hermes in the taxi. New acquisition as I don't think she was on the Hermes bandwagon before but might be wrong. Has anyone thought she's had something done to her face? Can't put my finger on it but she looks different.
She has a few mini Kelly’s already. Her nose has changed and she looks so much better IMO.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.