Lydia Millen #166 Broke as a joke but donning a Rouge H tote!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia Millen #167: Every frenemy on gorgeous holiday. Meanwhile nasty slop at the Bunga makes Ali waste away.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
H&M is acc decent the clothes she picked out of everything where absolutely disgusting. I shop at H&M quite a bit. They have so many nice cashmere jumpers or normal jumpers and knitwear. Turtlenecks and trousers, the list goes on. It’s like she purposefully chose shirts that didn’t fit and looked like terrible quality
I agree, love a bit of H&M

Reactions: 12
It feels like she spends each season planning n waiting for the next season n doesn’t acc enjoy the season we are presently in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I’m loving how we’re all saying how we were blocked by her 😅 such a fun game!

I’ll go next…

I was blocked because I asked why she was painting books for her office? 🫠🫠🫠

#blockedbymillen #talesfromtattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Bloody hell has she gutted the greenhouse out? Why? Sorry I don’t follow her anymore not since I’ve seen the person she’s become and the obscene amount of money she spends!

Reactions: 15
I’m loving how we’re all saying how we were blocked by her 😅 such a fun game!

I’ll go next…

I was blocked because I asked why she was painting books for her office? 🫠🫠🫠

#blockedbymillen #talesfromtattlers
I didn't realise it was so many of us! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In one of Amelias most recent Tiktoks she shows her card wallet and shows she has a Coutts bank card. I have a friend who works there so I know in order to bank there you need to borrow a minimum of £1 million via a mortgage or investments. It was also one the banks of choice for Queen Elizabeth. Amelia and her family have the type of money Lydia wishes she came from.

Anyone can get an Amex but a Coutts card is something Lydia could only dream of.
IMG_6500.PNG

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was blocked on tiktok when I responded to one of her passive aggressive replies with something about her famous tassels pic.

Can’t remember the details but it was really funny at the time and totally worth the block 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just had a look at Amelia's insta, she looks really attractive now, Lydiot makes nose job appointment 👃😂
Problem, Amelia went to NY to have her nose done, that means paying for a ticket, hotel and a very expensive clinic! Lidl doesn’t have the right credit card!

---

Replace ‘looks a bit like’ with ‘would like a bit of’
I nearly chocked on my boiled sweet😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.