Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1234

I enjoy following this thread, and agree with most of what you all say, however, this I don't agree with. She's definitely not ugly and an armpit, is an armpit?! Comments like this can be so damaging to a younger generation.. there's nothing wrong with her armpit, it's just a photograph of a part of the arm, where skin folds. Blimey, no wonder young girl end up photoshopping themselves to look cartoon like.
Some people think she is ugly, some don’t, we are never all going to see things the same way. Her ugly personality definitely doesn’t help matters.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I think the important thing is to see a DOCTOR to get a diagnosis. I despise the way Lidl throws out self-diagnoses such as this one. I've suffered with Seborrhea my whole life and was told by the dermatologist that it's an eczema of the scalp. I have used medicated shampoo since I was a teenager. In bad the case of bad breakouts I have needed to use topical steroids. I currently have a bit on my eyelid but a little cortisone cream and it will go away quickly. There's no way oil is going to solve the problem and particularly not if it is actually Psoriasis. If the oils have any type of perfume it will aggravate the condition and cause a breakout (exactly the way she aggravates me). Psoriasis often extends beyond the scalp and face to other parts of the body and is more severe. I think we'd know if Elsie had Psoriasis. In any case, she wouldn't accept having anything except the most severe case of anything therefore she's diagnosed herself.
Lidl has a condition called stupid thick idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
For those wondering how Lydia can afford and maintain her spending and lifestyle, please bear in mind the following: She and Ali are in a double income household (I wouldn't call it a relationship or marriage for obvious reasons) with ZERO responsibilities. Other than the mortgage and utilities, they pay for NOTHING! Kids, just the pets that they treat like shit, no sick or elderly parents/ relatives to look after, no siblings that they are responsible for, and no charities that they contribute to or support. But the sweet spot for them is that everything else is FREE- food, clothing, makeup, beauty /cosmetic treatments, furniture and other household goods, cars, holidays/ vacations/staycations/- you name it. Everything that the rest of us pay for, they get free. Her sponsorships and collaborations may be declining but she still has a lot going on, not to mention the free (and expensive) stuff that is sent to her. And visualise this scenario:
1. Brand A sends her a coat worth 2000 pounds. She wears it a couple of times and gets the satisfaction of having an expensive and well made coat. Something that the rest of us would have to save for several months in order to afford.
2. If it is a paid partnership with the Brand A, she earns money outright based on what the contract says for the sales and AD/feature in her socials
3. She will link it, and continue to earn through affiliate links based on the number sold (separate from what was negotiated in her contract with Brand A). And we know that affiliate links work for up to 30 days
4. She then sells it on Depop or through resellers and gets a good amount of money out if it- she's been known to list a clock for 1 pound on Depop
5. Earning through Youtube views which actually pays well.
Repeat for all products that she gets sent for free. So you see, she is still earning plenty of money with minimal work. Not to mention partnerships and collaborations that she still has. Ali has also built a name for himself and is now earning good money out of influencing. Therefore no surprises, expect to see more Armeeezzz unboxing in future

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Ok, so I guess we can all agree (even though we already knew) that Lydia’s former woe is me I grew up poor and lived in my car claims were all totally fabricated. It’s very, very clear from her trip down memory lane that she was never wanting for anything. Grandparents houseS(!), her parents’ wedding looked rather spendy for the time, the “Roller” 🤮.

It’s like she needed to say she was poor to sound relatable and build her following, but now that she’s decided she’s descended from the Windsors, she has to show that, oops, she’s always been a plaid wearing, [in an affected English voice] well off gal. It’s so freaking WEIRD.

It’s also very obvious she’s only gushing over her grandfather’s history on Saville Row because it supports her narrative. I can’t imagine her Nonno would be at all impressed by the galaxy leggings and nipple tassels. I don’t know about you all, but when my grandmother died, I kept everything that I knew I’d like to have to remember her. Lydia could’ve cared less that her Nonno made clothing.

• Heart

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Thanks for choosing my thread title, which received 56 votes. For those of you who missed the reference, it's a parting shot to a 'visitor' to the thread who was abusive about our ages, intelligence and use of certain exclamations! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Results of the last poll:

View attachment 1881463

* After a three week break, as anticipated, Lidl's first blog of the year was 2023 Intentions, goals, achievements...
* In her new year rant she finally addressed November's #savoygate, accusing those who called her out as "haters". Her fans knew she meant well and her family thought it was "adorable".
* She said she hates confrontation. Nicky said "recollections may vary".
* She said she doesn't want to depend on anybody. Ali and Cawwie breathed a sigh of relief.
* She said she's going to stand up for herself more...oh, you're usually such a meek little thing, Lidl.
* Lidl's going to listen to Prince Harry's audio book, Spare. She won't read any media comments as she wants to "form her own opinion". Let me help you. Self entitled, privacy and drama loving, narc with a victim complex, denying things they said, and blaming everything on other people including family.....and then there's Harry....
* She's at Aston Martin showroom, admitting what we knew all along, that the old car was on contract.
* She's now obsessed with burgundy, so cars and handbags all have to match. Didn't haters teach you not to be pretentious, Lidl #stablegate?
* In a second vlog of the year (What I got for Christmas) we learnt that she either buys her own gifts or makes a list of what she wants and hands it out. Thought things didn't make you happy Lidl?
* She shows her LV case from Vestiaire Collective/Ali but had clearly not even opened it.
* She's ordered a vintage Hermes bag....in burgundy. Everything will be vintage from now on....

In other news
MissMidnight listed 99 brands that worked with Lidl in 2022.
The sold out Globy kits keep popping up..... York and Wembley are latest sightings!
We continued to comment on the dressing room floor.
She's buying subscribers.
She criticises Ali for disciplining the doggies. Her heart breaks into a million pieces...
Her mortgage is "nearly" paid off.View attachment 1881466
Man when you summarise it, she really is the worst. And that’s just the first few weeks of 2023 😂😂😂

Well done for the intro 👏🏼

• Heart

eimaiilili

Hey Lydia, Look up how the word "preface" is pronounced. it's PRE-fiss, not pree-FACE.
Also, have you touched up your hair in a new shade of cement grey?
Back to your video now, how much fun can it be opening presents you have dictated to everyone to buy you? It's so sad, spoiled brattish and childish, having such detailed and curated lists at your age! to give out to people, as if you don't buy whatever you want whenever you want it. As for the amazing xmas dinner Ali prepared, spare us pls, we all saw how amazing it was: you on the far end of the wonky table stuffing your face and hogging the wine, before Ali could even sit down, 2 klm away from you, on the other end... How lovely and cozy, hahaha! Dining napkins spread out instead of festive placemats, with you, it's all about owning stuff and having things ...You're too lazy and don't give a rat's ass about making the effort to actually use them unless there are people to -somewhat- try to impress, which to be frank, you don't really do either if we backtrack to the lovely meal you prepared for your friends where you made a fig tart without figs, an asparagus risotto with no asparagus, and had no shame either. You bore the heck out of me, Man, I can't stand to even watch your video to the end; it's something I do as a reality check- watching you babble on incoherently, flicking your frazzled hair, tone-deaf and in denial of the shitstorm brewing around you, never ceases to make me wonder..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Lottieinthesuburbs

Agreed. Also the area she grew up in has a lot of highly ranked private schools. The fact that she went to a bang average state school tells me that there wasn’t as much money swishing around as she’d like us to believe.

I am cringing SO hard at her trying to build the narrative that she’s from money. Yes it looked like a very comfortable and nice childhood but it looks extremely similar to many. The wedding in particular looks like the majority of 80s weddings!

• Heart

im_843

What a doughnut.

A real achievement to post about would be knowing how to play the piano yourself sweetheart, not posing like a lemon next to one.

But I suppose a piano fits the aesthetic you want to create on your feed, so poor mother gets pulled in for a mention. At least she was good at something in her eyes. Silver linings I guess.

• Angry
  • Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
Also the oak porch for the shed, how big is the bloody shed going to be or is it actually Ali's new home?

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
And I’ve unfollowed this guy after seeing this post. I want no part of someone gushing over HER for their own gain. 🤢 Him and this LA woman need to get a GRIP.

Here is the post. She bought a bag. He sells bags for a living. Every day. Why this post about her like she’s some goddess? Just wait till he sees her trash this piece of “history” that is so important 🙄 to her.

View attachment 1882142
View attachment 1882143
Now that she has her first real Kelly she can stomp around with it open!! More proof that all the others were fake Kelly’s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Do you have any filler???

Can't stop laughing - just Botox, had filler on her nose 4 years ago - nothing else - yeah right Pinnochio!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
They had a grand piano in their family home lol shut up Lydia you had a keyboard at most! Why can’t she just be honest? Why the constant cosplaying of being old money. I would love the find the house she grew up in because I bet you it was a normal bog standard house

• Haha
  • Heart