Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ifimhonest

Chatty Member
Anyone else wondering if Cawwie is up to her tits in Klarna trying to keep up with her pal…? Just me..? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Catlady1234

And that's fine (oh, no.. I don't mean to sound like her 😆) I just think attacking looks isn't ok..
The funny thing is, nobody criticited her looks before she started messing with her face. I agree, that it isn’t fair to criticise something you can’t help. But she CAN help how her face looks, or rather she could have, but it has gone beyond that now. She had very unique features before, and while she was never “beautiful” (whatever that means), she was attractive and that probably drew a lot of people in. She is unrecognisable now, in comparison. I don’t think it’s an attack to state the facts about how she looks now.
She behaves as if she was God’s gift or something, and that’s why people are wondering about what she could possibly see in her mirror.

Who is this crackpot in the comments 😂 is this a joke?? 😂
She is an old favourite of ours, one of Lydia’s superfans. She has managed to spill over now into the TikTok comments too, she would be hilarious if she wasn’t so sad. It‘s probably a full time job for her to monitor and guard the comment section.

• Heart
  • Haha

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Do you know how many hoops they make you jump through to claim benefits? I’m not saying there aren’t people who play the system, but those who abuse it make up a tiny percentage. Most aren’t lazy, people just think they are because the media only choose to show the stereotype, so the stigma continues, but the majority are decent people just trying to live their lives as best they can. The cost of living crisis has put many more on benefits, through no fault of their own. I know people on benefits, none of them are lazy and are active in the community. I’m on them. I’m also not lazy. I’m disabled, but I’m not lazy. None of us like being on them, we’re not living the life of Riley. It’s a rubbish, uncertain way to live, and people judging us doesn’t help. People who don’t know my husband must think “I always see that man around, he never seems to be at work, must be on benefits”. What they don’t know, despite him looking “fine”, is that he has heart and kidney failure, and while he actually is still employed, he’s signed off sick until he starts dialysis and works with his doctor to make sure it’s making him feel well enough to go back.
Unless you know them personally, you don’t know someone’s story, despite how you might see them behaving.
You are quite right. Years ago I worked with a guy at CAB, he was on benefits and was disabled, he looked and walked perfectly fine and was often confronted when he used disabled parking bays. His speciality was benefit advice, he said to me, ‘I live this, I know what it’s like.’ He was an excellent advisor. A couple of years after that conversation he died from his disability, complications caused by the Warfarin he had to take. He was missed and mourned by many in the community. A humble and very kind man, I still think of him especially when I hear stereotypical tropes regarding welfare benefits.

• Heart
  • Sad

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Is it just me, or is there anyone else out there that HATES people saying "I picked this up"? You didnt pick it up, you bought it, you payed for it with your money. Picked it up sounds like it cost nothing and you just found it on the ground on your way to work. :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
Manifestation is a bunch of bollocks. It is not rocket science to understand that you will feel better if you have a more positive outlook. Manifesting materials items is a load of shit too. You want a gold birkin, you go into Hermes and ask to be put down for a gold birkin, gold birkin gets delivered to store and your SA texts you saying your bag has arrived. You didn’t manifest it, you put your name down and was given it. The universe didn’t give it to you, you requested it and then paid for it.

Is it manifesting when I am sat on the train and decide I would like a warm croissant from the coffee shop near my work? I get there and they are either there or they are not. The universe didn’t decide whether or not I got my croissant that day.

Josie says she manifested their current house but did you manifest it or did you drive past it, likeit, googled it, saw it was for sale so decided to put in an offer?

It’s funny that no influencer ever mentions when their manifestations don’t come true.

New game for us to play: did she manifest it or is it a coincidence?
Manifesting pisses me off so much I could go on for hours 🤣

Is it really manifesting or are you just working towards a goal?

For example say you want to buy a house, if you say out loud to the universe ‘hi universe, I would like a 4 bed, 2 bath house with off-road parking and a decent sized garden please’ the universe isn’t just going to go here you go, is it? You need to go out earn the money for the deposit, hope the bank gives you a mortgage, find the actual house you like within budget etc. Actual work needs to take place in order to achieve this. So back to my original question is it manifestation or are you just working towards a goal?

• Heart
  • Haha

Maisie doats

Yeah and why even include that OR the bit about how the piano was positioned like that manor home? Who cares? The whole post was cringe at best.

View attachment 1896088
So let me get this right! She wants to find a baby grand piano just like the one her mother had to display in HER HOME! So when mummy comes over she can play it? Now that just screams to me how selfish and narcissistic she bloody is. Lydl! Buy the piano and put it in YOUR MOTHERS HOME so she can play it daily! There is nothing worse than a beautiful instrument ( well there is, poverty for example) sitting in the corner of a room gathering dust and not being played. Oh, she gets my goat!!!🤬

• Heart
Jumping on here having just seen her TikTok to say she really has a very poor command of the English language given English is her first language …she uses words such as “exquisite” incorrectly…I could make a long list but can’t be bothered!

• Heart
  • Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Is it not allowed to do up these bag straps? I just couldn’t walk around with a bag hanging open like that!
Nope, you must show off the brand name, it is the only way to prove to those that are looking at you that the bag is real. The logo/stamp is what tells you it is real! That is why lidl’s fakes were always closed!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
And I’ve unfollowed this guy after seeing this post. I want no part of someone gushing over HER for their own gain. 🤢 Him and this LA woman need to get a GRIP.

Here is the post. She bought a bag. He sells bags for a living. Every day. Why this post about her like she’s some goddess? Just wait till he sees her trash this piece of “history” that is so important 🙄 to her.

4B902D73-E830-425D-85F7-8EB3C521342F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Those wedding photos are near enough a carbon copy of my parents! Couldn’t believe it when I saw it! I even think our dads had the same suit and hat??!??? It’s not timeless or shows wealth, it was standard of the times.

Also - it’s called timeshare Lyds. A lot of people had them back then. They weren’t “summer homes”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Julia123

VIP Member
Only a twat would 'batter it around' throw it around' (her words).
Those comments REALLY bother me as a bag lover. NO bag lover (or anyone with basic respect for their belongings) BATTERS their bag, especially a 46 year old, VINTAGE 1977 Kelly in incredible condition. It's not worthless now, it was expensive and someone cared for it for it to look like that after so long. Why would anyone intentionally damage a beautiful bag like that? Sure bags get worn with age and use but a real bag lover and heritage lover would take great care to keep that piece looking nice. I have a $90 nylon lululemon bag to wear running around and in the pouring rain and even it doesn't look battered after years of rubbing up against the grocery cart, moving, hiking...

There are so many beat up and warped bags online... if she wants a beat up Hermes bag, there are loads of them and for a lot less than that vintage Kelly. Makes me sick to predict it's gonna be warped like that Dior book tote and full of scratches, gum and crap in record time.

• Heart
  • Angry

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Her hair is so broken, even the hair at the back of her head.
Screenshot_20230116_200007_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230116_200316_Chrome.jpg

Close up may frighten little children 😳 she has such a witch type face now 😂
Screenshot_20230116_202245_Chrome.jpg

The filler is trying to escape 😂
Screenshot_20230116_202814_Chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Aesthetics 101

Empty calendar from mid December 2022 lol. Way to use that AD 💰planner from last year… or did you have nothing going on? Both realities can be true Lydiot 😂.

View attachment 1887256

And the comments 🤣.

View attachment 1887259View attachment 1887260View attachment 1887261View attachment 1887262View attachment 1887263View attachment 1887264View attachment 1887265
She really should get off of Tik Tok and stick to You Tube and some Instagram. Her audience is on You Tube and she should nurture those. By going on Tik Tok she is expanding into the world at large and Tik Tok (I refuse to use it) is worse than the Wild Wild West. It appears like a relentless place where anything goes. She is setting herself up for this kind of feedback.
And its really sad and unfortuante.
I think Tik Tok is what lead to all this cosplay and this new persona. I don't know what her goal is exactly, but Lydia, get off Tik Tok. Unless, she gets value from being treated like these comments and others that have been shared on here. If I were her, I'd stop posting, stick to You Tube.
Let go of your Life Coach, let go of the persona and get back to basics, girl.

As always you’ve nailed it. She’s begging for free wallpaper. You know for a perfectly nice looking and renovated office she never uses… and that the bathroom is broken and used for storage so that her “staff” have to go upstairs to pee in the smelly powder room.

Sounds like that company is pretty new… I feel for them if they tangle with her. Especially after the poor Toni Thornton abandonment. And the post from the tattler who worked at a wallpaper company and refused Lydiot’s freebie request.

View attachment 1887307
She doesn't need to change her office.......
She doesn't even use it. That or the game room.
When they first moved in, they showed it constantly. She has so many unused, empty space.
This obsession with change to everything every other week is unsettling.

I'm serious when I say something is wrong...
She can pretend all she wants, but there is something much deeper at play.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Give it a rest Lydia! she has bought the dogs collars from a brand that uses the same leather as..yep you guessed it HERMES!

• Haha
  • Sick
Yep. Very standard, just lower middle class cos higher middle class wealth does not at all show like her pictures have. So she has just given her away with supposedly wealthy status symbols that were merely examples of how, on occasion and special events, lower middle class made all efforts (no shame absolutely, very valid indeed) to show up nicely done for events or to save up for rentals, etc. while on holidays. Again, so very normal, standard for those times and, of course, no shame at all and very valid. But ffs, higher middle class and bourgeoisie really looked impressive, always. Bourgeoisie has mostly always exuded internal class and elegance ever since it came about as an expanded standard tier in the class system in the 17th century.

FAIL, Lydiot, major fail. Learn your history and art history class all over cos you have just shown you came from a lower worker middle class, the one earning honest wages and consuming as such. You will never learn cos you never set foot in a bourgeois house, let alone an aristocrat one, in your life up until now when you are invited by brands to events or you somehow rent/beg for one for an occasional shoot in an effort to deceive you come from that. You don’t and there is no shame on that, so please stop pretending cos it makes you look desperate for one, but worse contemptuous or shameful of your very average roots.
If she were as wealthy as she is positioning herself to be, she would have gone to a ballet and a West End show before last December!

• Haha
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
What utterly baffles me is the mortgage repayments on this. A hefty 6-7k a month. As influencers how the hell do they even maintain this lifestyle when it can all come crashing down.
They are glorified sales people at the end of the day. And for the life of me, there are some great ones on the gram .., BUT PLEASE can someone on here please tell me where her work comes from to accumulate her existence which is far beyond excessive, and unobtainable for the normal human.
She is so loud with how everything has to be expensive .. yet how are people relating to her content and feeding more into her excessive ego. I would love to know if anyone here knows her, or how she maintains this existence. Working hard for a living I applaud.. but I cannot for the life of me.. see what hard work she puts in, or who her paid partnerships are with.
Influencers like her earn their money through sponsorships. YT views prob bring in a couple of grand a month, but they earn £10k ish for a sponsored insta post or YT vid.
At her height, when she was getting loads of sponsorships, even just 1 spon post a week could give her an income of £40k a month. Plus everything is free to them - clothes, toiletries, furniture, paint, bedding, beauty treatments - even food!

Trouble is now, she has virtually zero sponsorships - they’re declining rapidly along with her YT views and she is starting to feel the pinch.

• Heart
do you remember when she bought books she never read and painted them so it seemed like they had books at home for the aesthetic???

• Haha
  • Sick