Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
Lydia’s disrespect towards her belongings goes back years. Anyone else remember back in the old house when she got her LV pochette Metis? In a vlog or bag video she was telling a story of when she was out shopping one day with Carrie (this may have been when Carrie first started working with her) they were in LV and Lydia put the bag on the floor. A lady came up to her shocked and said something along the lines of your bag is really really hard to get hold of, how can you put it on the floor like that. Apparently the bag at the time was so hard to get hold people were offering her money on the spot for the bag. Lydia being her usual self was just like I buy my bags to be used, I always put them in the floor.

Does anyone else remember when the dry cleaner ruined her Balmain blazer? I think it was the pink one. She lost her shit and the dry cleaner had to give her the money for the jacket. I agree with her wanting the jacket replaced or being reimbursed but whenever I think about it it makes me laugh.

A6DCA0FD-4465-4891-9B91-74D6D5813801.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

happyforest

Chatty Member
IMO, Lydia was striking before, perhaps even beautiful. Her eyes popped. Her face had much more character before she elongated her shnozz with copious filler, did whatever she's done to her cheeks which has made her eyes look rather squinty, and fiddled with her jaw line. The scarecrow hair hasn't helped either.

If she didn't lie about everything, such as her height. If she didn't brag so hard about her size. If she didn't act like she's the most bestest, most fairest of all, she'd be far better looking to me. Now all I see is a very masculine, mean spirited, gaslighting, nefarious asshole that is skinny fat and desperate to appear better than everyone else around her.

• Heart

nightmareonbondstreet

I just find it a really odd thing to post photo's of but maybe that’s just me? If my step daughter posted pictures of my husbands first wedding I would actually be quite upset and so would he. His divorce was very angry and bitter and broke him both mentally and financially - I can’t imagine he would want to be reminded of that. If she wanted to view them privately that’s fair enough but sharing it for everyone on the internet to see feels like an invasion of privacy to me.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Surely Lidl is referring to Lady Chatterjee, the well known Bengali Hindu character? 🤣
Yes! D.H.Lawrence is turning in his grave whilst simultaneously writing ‘The Millen the Floss’ - there’s literary talent already!

I am assuming that she watched the movie on Netflix. No way this dimwit has read anything by D.H Lawrence. You can't convince me
She has categorically read nothing by D.H Lawrence or indeed ANY literary figure.
Her ignorance of words, grammar, literature or anything cultural is legendary. This is the woman who goes abroad to show you a hotel bathroom...nothing of the local culture or beauty spots. It’s deplorable.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
She is just pathetic, buys the most basic and small amount of food, the toilets need fixing, the floor needs fixing but hey I've got 5 Hermes bags (although most are fake) :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sick

K18

VIP Member
If manifesting/manifestation existed the world would be a better place for many people.
It’s like when the dumb cow says good things happen to good people, this is just not how life works. Awful things happen to great people all the time and there are some disgusting people who live great lives.

• Heart

im_843

Omg she 100% reads here.The ramble about how she didn’t know the princess of wales had this actual coat.

The image of Kate is what we posted here in that coat. We all know you saw it on her Lydia and didn’t sleep day and night until you got your hands on it.

She lies through her teeth. Oh look at me, I just happen to have the same taste as royalty.

and oh I’m so rich I’ll meet the brand in a hotel and see their collection. Fishing for freebies, AGAIN.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
That poor tailor, she had that jacket fitted and that's a hell of a lot of work and now she says its too small. She has no idea. Thats a massive job to just tweek it and make it a bit wider across the back. We knew when she was doing the fittings just draping it over her shoulders there would be a chance it would be too small. I think she even has a box pleat in the back with what are probably hand embroidered arrow head tacks on it. The lining is going to have to come out, possibly the collar come off, soo much work.

• Sick
  • Wow

Chels71

Chatty Member
I have an oily t-zone and wear spf so it will be interesting to see how it performs :). I can post my thoughts if you like when I've tried it (if it's not against the rules).
I to need a foundation because I’ve used Estée Lauder for years but now that I’ve turned 51 my skin isn’t the same. I’ve been thinking of getting my face resurfaced to get a little layer off!
Lydia definitely doesn’t have enough room for a piano in her living room. Maybe she could turn the barely used bar into a music room, it would be much more upper class 🤣
I just Googled what a grade 8 pianist was and it says only 1% of the people are grade 8 and only 25% of people play piano. They said you would have to play 12 hours a day to be that advanced so I find it hard to believe that Lydia’s mom is that advanced and it’s another lie! The lie she said that she didn’t know Princess Kate had that identical dress and she was just wanting that ugly dress because!! Come on Lydia I don’t think anyone believes her about that!! I hate people like her that lie about the weirdest things and I come to believe she’s one that is habitual liar and it comes out so much!

• Haha
  • Heart

Nasttylady_

There’s something so strange to see her film herself and wander around that area of the garden with different camera angles, then filming herself writing in a notepad and then digging in the dirt with a trowel, as if it is ‘from our eyes’ rather than a camera. It’s like a kid playing dress up or pretending. Bc that’s all it is. She is just pretending she does these things for the camera.

anyone who enjoys her content must be lacking brain cells.

• Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
Soooo true! Like you i get so annoyed!
And there's more:

-"heritage" and "intrinsic"
-"any way shape or form"
-"in this capacity"
-"kind of" and "sort of"
-"not too dissimilar"
-"if that makes sense"
-"woooooow"
-"in this day and age"
-"paaarfect"
-"obsessed"
-"bespoke"
-"it's a reeeeally beautiful"
-"you would not belieeeeeve"
-"cinched in"
-"oh ma goodness"
-"ruched"
-"chef's kiss"
-"the seasons"
-"in my opinion, personally"
-"green"
Don't even get me started on hand gestures...
And now i need to stop cause its triggering my nerves!
🤐
My addition to the list (sort of relates) is when she says "colour way" when she just means colour. A colour way would be eg. a series of dresses in various shades of a colour.

we've seen Lydia go through endless personalities and phase obessions.

Its so bizarre how she obsesses over one thing then makes it her entire personality. For example, now that she has her fixation on ERmezz, she's buying literally everything in Burgundy!

Lydia's new personality obsession: Ermezz Burgundy Grandma who also thinks she's a RoYaL.
I am wondering just how small that dressing room is going to look once she paints it burgundy.

• Haha
  • Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
do you remember when she bought books she never read and painted them so it seemed like they had books at home for the aesthetic???
I also remember when she bought hardback “books” from Amazon which matched (at the time) her black and white aesthetic. They were empty inside.

She bought fake books.

• Haha
  • Wow

Peach97

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the posts this morning? I think she’s on the verge of some kind of breakdown. She is coming across like a 10 year old trying to pretend that mummy and daddy will get back together - I almost feel quite sorry for her.

However I will say “a yacht on the Thames” 😂😂😂😂 it’s not a yacht it’s a boat
Is she forgetting she was “homeless” which she used to bang on about but now she “lived with her grandma in a lovely cottage” 🤣 she’s always been a compulsive liar. A shit one, though, because she always forgets what she’s lied about.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Excuse my French but I have no other words after watching her latest YouTube video…

I’ve never witnessed someone chat so much shite. Stinking… cow pat… shite!!!

I watch out of complete shallow intrigue but sometimes I start questioning my decision 😂😂😂

You are not alone - her crap is best consumed with alcohol to dull the pain!

People are starting to see what we see!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Bumblebea123

PS I am also totally fed up with influencers such as Lidl, joho and frow constantly telling us how small they are but doing it in a sneaky snidey way - an example of this is Lidl telling us that her House of Bruar belt is too big (in fact everything is too big) and that she has her own hole punch for just such occasions, oh but we shouldn’t worry, because this belt ‘would be a waist belt on most people’ … just not her because she’s soooo tiny!!!

• Sick
  • Angry