Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
Mmm I have seen her in reality and I can confirm that she is not all that. Attractive yes. Beautiful no.

Beauty is naturally understated. Which when you look on the gram these days, it’s very few and far between. You only need to look at some of the old greats such as Audrey Hepburn .. leading up to the 90’s supermodels … Fast forward to now, everyone is a clone and absolutely zero individuality. As I keep saying, less is more.

Beauty is skin deep. Her personality does not match her ‘attractive’ exterior.
I was thinking about this last night while watching Love Island (I know, I know, guilty pleasure)
A lot of the girls have fake lips, fake boobs, fake teeth, fake hair, and it seems the popular compliment for the boys to pay the girls now is 'you look unreal'. I know it is not meant in that context, but it is interesting isn't it that women feel the need to change themselves so much now to conform to modern beauty standards that they are literally unreal.

Thats my little musings on it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Sofie

VIP Member
Say what!!! Elsie says she goes to the Savoy often ... erm, I think not, lovely, you went 2 possibly 3 times last year and it was for work. There is no way she would pay herself to stay at the Savoy.

• Heart

Influenzermary

4CD2D93B-CE9F-40DF-B418-3C0CEB8D25D9.jpeg

This is how I feel about her latest flog. Fucking hell is she narcissistic, rambling on and on about herself and her journeys. Now flogging another cheapo skin brand she’s never heard of before. The bag unboxing was so boring and how has she made it through several Hermes bags to not have researched their history. Filming herself on the phone to Parisian Sweet, who cares to see someone on the phone. Shitting all over Chanel now that she’s sold all her bags. I really question his judgement although no doubt he will gain further followers so mission accomplished.

If it’s not on the list, can we please add self diagnosed scalp psoriasis to her list of ailments. Apparently she self healed. Sure dear.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Teefers is in the Maldives and Lydia is in her half empty dressing room admiring all things burgundy - even a new mug!

• Haha

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I think Lydia needs help. This person is giving feedback. She’s clearly not upset! This sort of reply from her boils my blood because it simply means you cannot say ANYTHING negative to her without her twisting it to suit her narc narrative. She is truly vile.
05D23E15-04B1-400D-8EBC-C99FA8B38A78.jpeg

Also, I’m confused. She has another tan Birkin does she not? This is in a different leather and is smaller but she then says “I’m going to wear this as big as possible” what did you buy it for then? Has she gotten rid of the larger Birkin? We haven’t seen it for months!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Once again, she posts photos as more of a me me me and less about the love she feels for anyone else besides herself. Even the nice things she says about people is about clothing, summer homes, cars and pools for the most part. barf

P.S. Those wedding outfits aren't timeless unless you are Lydia who is completely out of touch. They are extremely 80's hahaha
So they rented a house in Italy for a vacation, because renting a house is cheaper than a hotel for large groups. Now she’s trying to pass it off as her family’s. And her wealthy grandparents pool looks like every middle class pool in the 80s. Too big for the yard. And the weddings are very middle class 80s, rented cars and venues. I wish Amelia Liana would post photos from her childhood so that Lydia could see what a wealthy childhood looked like. One that didn’t end in tits out in Ibiza.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Just incase you missed it. A size 10 is way too big for her. I repeat a size 10 is way to big for her

• Haha
  • Sick

Cadbury11

I had to come to Tattle after a very very long time to just say this and get it off my chest - my ears are bleeding hearing British and Heritage.

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Empty calendar from mid December 2022 lol. Way to use that AD 💰planner from last year… or did you have nothing going on? Both realities can be true Lydiot 😂.

8E46E964-D92D-49CC-8700-555B36A8948A.jpeg

And the comments 🤣.

6D244D32-DAF0-4A2D-8AB7-E3D0008689BB.jpeg
D077FD10-0F42-4338-9573-4AC0DBD7E628.jpeg
A3BFB80A-9810-40DF-8971-16A80879A0BD.jpeg
EA1C66F5-C8BC-4CB9-9468-EB4208A6946D.jpeg
693542DE-4836-45D0-81BB-0F2C8729AF3C.jpeg
E7D9604B-5984-4873-AE65-EFE32EA63EA6.jpeg
E0885927-868A-4AA3-8D99-2073721769BA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I think Lydiot has now risen to the top level of vain, self centred, pampered, ugly (personality), person.
After her latest speech about not allowing anyone with a differing view to her, comment on her posts (she will delete and block you) and not listening to anyone who criticise her in any way because she is always right, I am just gobsmacked at her attitude. She has told us she will not accept any criticism, she will not take advice and she will show no empathy. I have been thinking a lot about his new attitude of hers and I think while no-one wants people posting dangerous and just downright ugly (sexist, racist etc) comments on YouTube announcing that you are not going to listen to any criticism of yourself is a whole other ballgame. She is basically saying she is perfect, her life is perfect and she sees no reason for her to take advice from anyone, she knows it all. She is putting herself in a bubble, removing herself from the real world.
Now because I know Lydiot isn't terribly intelligent I personally dont believe she realised the affect her comments about going to the Savoy (think that was the hotel) would have on people, I think she really was just trying to be cheeky, witty, whatever BUT when she realised the backlash that she was receiving I think the better thing to do would have been to go online and make an apology, her statement was taken out of context, she never meant to offend or insult anyone, she realises now that she needs to think a little more before posting blah blah blah. Instead she just stuck her head in the sand until it died down.
There are a million quotes out there from all sorts of people telling us to admit our mistakes, that we will grow from admitting mistakes, we will learn blah blah blah, Lydiot needs to stop only listening to the people who pander to her for their living and start to look a bit further afield to people who a actually have more than just one braincell.

• Heart
  • Sad

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
This is so incredibly stunning! Something like this where I live would cost you a fortune and a sacrifice of 6 goats. Imagine being able to afford this, and ending up in the bun-hole-o
Lidl paid £1.3m for the bunga. If she manages to sell for the same price she will be lucky. She will probably market it at £1.5m but anyone pulling up and seeing a small, bland, red brick, new build bungalow that looks TINY from the front, won’t pay that, especially when you look at what else you can get for a similar price in the area. It will stay on the market and she’ll reduce and reduce the price. They way overpaid in the first place and all the multiple redecorating and additions of cladding and wardrobes have added ZERO value - if anything, they devalued it.

• Heart
  • Angry

cotswoldlife

Chatty Member
When will she start to realise that Hermes doesn't scream old money 🤔 all I see are influencers and a lot of low grade celebrities carrying them. She would be better off with Chanel or Mulberry

• Heart

jenmarks

VIP Member
Sure, she's spent so much time reading about Hermes, but I just love that she's actually the antithesis of one of the women the brand designed a bag for. The gloriously bohemian artist and musician Jane Birkin 🤣🤣🤣 A thousand times more elegant, graceful and stylish than Lydia, even in jeans.

Jane-Birkin-Hermes-Birkin-Bag1.jpg

0_Jane-Birkin-Press-Conference.jpg

gettyimages-51037000-1499373516.jpg

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Oh my…. The shed has a SOLID OAK PORCH? This I can’t wait to see! Another focal point in that busy side yard.

So much expense on a place to store a lawnmower and crap rather than putting in a garage or carport. It’s like the house with the non working toilets yet every other space is renovated 3 times.

84FB5FDC-3A91-4D69-B19C-DE3EE5EFA523.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Oops...

VIP Member
Did she just say, “Lady ChatterGEE’s Lover”!?
Yep…Lady Chattergee and Mellors! Hugely unknown piece of English literature which no one ever heard of. Billy Shikespeare may well be writing Bruno and Juliet as she speaks. I swear she’d win the Cringe Factor hands down. She gets everything wrong pretending to know about everything…yet knowing soooo little. She’ll be reading Smothering Heights again soon no doubt. Now there’s a piece of literature!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Julia123

VIP Member
And did she reallllly go on a mission (and is still on one) to find pajamas like the ones Ali tried on in the old mans store (and evidently for the sickly coffee ad)? Does she NOT have a million pajamas from intimissimee? She needs these type of man pajamas but for women and is angry that there are not old man stores for women with lots and lots of these man pajamas......... 🥴 Um, pretty sure the USA stores like Kohl's and others you can get a pair of plaid cotton old man looking pajamas for like $20.

And that comment about wanting wood shoe inserts that look like Ali's (for the display)... but the ones she bought that she liked for the BRASS DETAILS, not the actual reason to put one of those things in a shoe, was too big. SO she may need to have BESPOKE wood shoe inserts made for her dumb man display (like Ali's)!!!!!!!!! WHAT? What an asshat

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I am cringing SO hard at her trying to build the narrative that she’s from money. Yes it looked like a very comfortable and nice childhood but it looks extremely similar to many. The wedding in particular looks like the majority of 80s weddings!