Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Apologies for going off topic, but it’s the 20th of January and that means The Second Annual Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams begins!

Ten blissful days of sun, surf and sand awaits you.

Everyone on this thread, fur babies included, is more than welcome to participate in this year’s extravaganza, and the best part is you don’t even have to book a flight - our gorgeous @Oops... has volunteered to collect passengers from the UK, Ireland and Europe in her much unloved Tardis, while I will be travelling to everyone else across the globe in my newly renovated pre-loved Tardis, so in the blink of an eye you will be transported to the pristine foreshore directly in front of our beach house.

For the sake of our sanity, there a few house rules:
  1. No tool dresses
  2. No black watch tartan
  3. No headbands
  4. No polyester
  5. No ‘waist belts’ or cinching
  6. No sweaty leather boots
  7. No Aerin or Penhaligons perfume
  8. No heavy makeup
  9. No 80’s beauty pageant hair
  10. No Hermès bags
  11. No Whispoering Angel
Oops is an extremely early riser, so she will be in charge of making the breakfast mimosas and warming the bakery fresh Cros Onts every morning, but be warned - her champagne to orange juice ratio heavily favours the champagne.

@Namima and I will be taking a stroll along the white sandy beach each day at sunrise, quietly breathing in the salty air, and anyone who wishes to join us is happily invited to do so.

A few things will be different this year … @Milking Keynes will not be hiking through the Australian bush in her teeny tiny pink bikini, @Geranium will not be stuffed into a tucker bag strapped to Milking Keynes’ back for endless hours (how they managed that last year, I will never know), and @Wophie will not have to make her way over the perilous oceans in a tin dingy she borrowed from her aunt in Tasmania.

As those of you who are familiar with our holiday shenanigans know only too well, Man Cave Night is the main event … although the date is yet to be decided, you will need to secure your celebrity crush/crushes for this night of carefree frivolity post haste, otherwise you risk losing him to @Margo Polo a certain Canadian seductress who has a penchant for batting her eyelashes and stealing the man of your dreams without hesitation.

Fortunately for me, Viggo Mortensen and Keanu Reeves have already touched down and are staying somewhere close by, but they will both be keeping a very low profile until the big night.

The finest Australian white cotton nighties will once again be the comfortable yet elegant attire of choice when the sun sets, but if you prefer pyjamas like @Hunevoque2, please let me know.

I have taken the liberty of purchasing a small refrigerator for @Al Fresco to store her clean knickers in, so if you like your underwear icy cold I’m sure she won’t mind sharing.

The entire works of Agatha Christie are in exactly the same place as they were last year, which means @Geranium can spend lazy afternoons reading.

Our resident Interior Designer, @Julia123, will probably rearrange the furniture and some of the photos and momentos we’ve collected over the past 36 years, but I truly won’t mind at all because she has such an excellent eye for detail.

Our fun loving @becky bloomwood does have a tendency to get a little wild on our annual holiday (last year she brought enough nipple tassels and feather headdresses for all 22 of us) so be prepared for absolutely anything, Tattlers.

Speaking of wild, last year our trusty Captain, @Miscanthus, spent an entire night stuck up a tree while we organised a surprise birthday party for her and gift wrapped Eddie Cibrian - after the festivities concluded she disappeared for several hours and we almost had to call the Coastguard to launch a search party for her, fortunately Eddie returned her to us safely just before lunchtime the following day!

Whilst I’m on the topic of our beloved Captain, it’s her birthday on Sunday and I think it would be lovely if we all pitched in to make sure her day is as wonderful and memorable as possible.

Hopefully @Hunevoque2 and @Marie-Claude will continue to provide us with French lessons, given Elsie continues to annoy us with her ridiculous exclamations of “mon dieu” and “monsier”.

Sleeping arrangements will be on a first come, first served basis … mattresses will be set up in all three bedrooms, as well as the living room, and there is also plenty of space on the wraparound verandah (with mosquito netting provided) if you fancy being lulled to sleep by a gentle breeze and the sound of crashing waves.

I can assure you that it’s perfectly safe, as we are located in a tiny, secluded coastal town with very few tourists passing through - @georgiecait, @becky bloomwood and @Missmarpleknows can attest to this, they all loved the experience of sleeping outdoors last summer.

@Catlady1234 will no doubt arrive wearing her most expensive jewellery as per … she honestly cannot help herself, she feels completely naked without all those diamonds.

Unfortunately @blue_orchid, @AmaliaLana, @CarrotSunshine, @FarNiente, @Katiesmith and @shoesnwhatever seem to be missing in action, so I doubt they will be able to make the trip this year, which is rather sad, so we will be raising a toast in their honour tonight.

If you did not attend this event last year, you can register by simply reacting to this post so as not to derail the entire thread.

Oops and I have synced the onboard computers in our amazing time travelling machines and lift off will be in approximately two hours time, so please ensure your suitcases are packed and you are ready for the journey - if for any reason you are running late, please don’t panic, a Tardis will immediately be dispatched to fetch you.

And, finally, according to the Bureau of Meteorology’s seven day forecast, we have some magnificently warm and sunny weather ahead of us.

F76DAAE3-671C-4181-9963-7E62CA9BA946.jpeg

The Veuve Clicquot is chilled to perfection and I look forward to seeing all of you very soon! ☀ 🌊 🏖

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I to need a foundation because I’ve used Estée Lauder for years but now that I’ve turned 51 my skin isn’t the same. I’ve been thinking of getting my face resurfaced to get a little layer off!

I just Googled what a grade 8 pianist was and it says only 1% of the people are grade 8 and only 25% of people play piano. They said you would have to play 12 hours a day to be that advanced so I find it hard to believe that Lydia’s mom is that advanced and it’s another lie! The lie she said that she didn’t know Princess Kate had that identical dress and she was just wanting that ugly dress because!! Come on Lydia I don’t think anyone believes her about that!! I hate people like her that lie about the weirdest things and I come to believe she’s one that is habitual liar and it comes out so much!
That piano story about her mum is cods wallop, if she was that brilliant she would be teaching / giving piano lessons!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

im_843

Once you’ve seen through her, watching her is torture.

The narcissism is blinding.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
I love the bag - it’s iconic, it’s a gorgeous, rich colour - it’s handmade, it’s vintage - a true collector’s piece. However, it’s wearability factor is low. I would say it’s ideal for a barrister heading into the courts with wig and gown toting this bag with their brief for the day.

The only thing Elsie said she would put in it is her diary. 1) It’s the wrong colour and 2) there’s nothing in it.

The bag is a structured handbag which was fine in yesteryear but now softer leather, crossbody and easy access are the way we wear our bags for every day. A crossbody strap would be hideous on this bag because of it’s box structure - it doesn’t sit well against the body. I have a Chanel Boy that has the crossbody box shape and I rarely wear it for this very reason - too bulky at the side of the body.

She mentioned getting a crossbody strap but PS advised her against it. She iis already wearing it open which looks odd considering the design but she is already keen to ‘modernise’ it. Her vintage Kelly is not a clutch or evening bag either so it isn’t intended to be worn in a variety of ways. It’s a classic design to be worn one way only and let it speak for itself.

She fell for the colour and the hype but has no idea how to wear it or style it.I think she has cleared out her bag collection for a bit of a wild card that will end up sitting on the shelf collecting dust.

Just to add - my Gucci crossbody is 35cm approx but the leather is soft so even though it’s big it can be worn different ways. I’ve squished it down a bit to show the flexibility of the leather as comparison to the vintage Hermès.

194197AF-9460-4015-92B4-E1AB96BFFC50.jpeg
271C76E6-6FD1-4413-824E-BA6A22E4650A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

IrishName

VIP Member
Imagine sharing the photos of your parents wedding to thousands of strangers, many years after what sounds like an unpleasant divorce.
Vile. She’s like a tabloid journalist set lose in her own family.

Everything influencers do is for profit.
Even if it isn’t an ad or an affiliate link.

Building a more rounded picture (controlled by them) paints them as how they want to seen, and in their hope exposes them to more brands and deepens them as a person to the gullible idiots who lap up their shit.

So she is profiting from her parents misery, decades later.
Charming.

• Sick
  • Sad

Oops...

VIP Member
Gosh! If the insert cost £500 and the bag £7,500 then that makes it £8k for a bit of old red leather for ’arm wear of choice!’.

Lydia Millen #166

Those poorest peasants eating cake - take comfort - this old bag‘s not fake! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
This is how it's done Liedia.

View attachment 1896525
People have different opinions on Vic, I'm not fussed either way, but no one could deny that this is a beautiful thing to do.

This wouldn't even enter Lydia's mind, the most (close to) selfless thing she ever did was stay out for the night in that big tent with Carrie to build awareness for the homeless. I can't remember much of that vlog but didn't she then go on to turn the spotlight all on herself and said she was 'homeless' once. I'm sure that was the vlog. God she's a twat.

• Heart
  • Angry

FiFi93

I’ve actually hit peak now… shopping under an alias!!! I’m sorry what???!!!! Just when you think you’ve heard it all 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Bumblebea123

I’m finding Lidl more and more disagreeable these days … she’s vacuous in the extreme. She’s just measuring her ‘success’ by the things she has. Love the bit that she has included in the vlog with her on the phone discussing the Balenciaga scandal! So fake and obviously she just wanted to distance herself from it somehow … then the slagging off of Chanel. She just throws in that she ‘had to spend … just randomly’ £7000 on a bag. This Parisian Sweet chap is her new BF. It’s like Souster and Hicks times a million. She’s all over him. She’s arrived!!! She’s made it! She’s interested in fashion ‘in a different capacity’ … whaaaat?!!!! She needs to ‘honour’ the bag in ‘the way it is’. What?! The wrist … how can she be having physio? She doesn’t do anything, apart from perhaps, pick up and put down hee bags. Or perhaps it’s an injury from the perpetual hair flicking and preening… who knows? She’s ridiculous isn’t she.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What utterly baffles me is the mortgage repayments on this. A hefty 6-7k a month. As influencers how the hell do they even maintain this lifestyle when it can all come crashing down.
They are glorified sales people at the end of the day. And for the life of me, there are some great ones on the gram .., BUT PLEASE can someone on here please tell me where her work comes from to accumulate her existence which is far beyond excessive, and unobtainable for the normal human.
She is so loud with how everything has to be expensive .. yet how are people relating to her content and feeding more into her excessive ego. I would love to know if anyone here knows her, or how she maintains this existence. Working hard for a living I applaud.. but I cannot for the life of me.. see what hard work she puts in, or who her paid partnerships are with.
I think it’s smokes and mirrors. Yes she may spend on handbags, shoes and some clothes that are discounted. But she gets or certainly used to get a lot of freebies. The food they appear to eat is basic cheddar, pasta and bread. They never seem to go on holiday they pay for themselves, or out for dinner or the cinema or just anywhere on their own steam at their own cost. I think whilst she spends she squirrels money away - this is the women who flogged a clock for £1!! She gives the illusion of wealthy but I think she’s as frugal as f**#! I bet they turn the light and heating off and hence why they are always snuggling in front of the fire. It’s all they ever seem to do!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

IrishName

VIP Member
Once again, she posts photos as more of a me me me and less about the love she feels for anyone else besides herself. Even the nice things she says about people is about clothing, summer homes, cars and pools for the most part. barf

P.S. Those wedding outfits aren't timeless unless you are Lydia who is completely out of touch. They are extremely 80's hahaha
By timeless, I bet Lydia is thinking “I bet Kate Middleton was knocking one out to Lady Di’s 80s wedding, so I’ll be really royal if I do too.”

Lydia Millen #166, Exploiting her parents’ divorce, to prepare for her own of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Julia123

VIP Member
I know everyone is entitled to buy whatever handbags or items that they want. I just cannot believe in the space of 2 years she has spent so much (supposedly) on Hermes Bags... that are very similar when she said she would never buy them before 2020. 7 BAGS - IF REAL she's blown in the neighborhood of $80-85,000 on bags you can hardly tell apart and that were not gifted or discounted like she used to get !!!!!!!!!

TAN BIG F-U 2020 BIRKIN (CAN'T REMEMBER THE SIZE) IS NOW BATTERED (20K?)
TAN KELLY MINI (PROBABLY FAKE BUT IF REAL - WELL OVER 20K)
TAN BIRKIN 25 (STORE - 8K?)

BLACK KELLY WITH WARPED ANTENNA SANGLES(PROBABLY FAKE BUT SHE SAYS WAS HAND DELIVERED FROM STORE... PROBABLY 7-8K)
BLACK MINI KELLY (PROBABLY FAKE BUT IF REAL - WELL OVER 20K)
BLACK BIRKIN (RESELLER PROBABLY OVER 20K)

ROSE H KELLY (RESELLER 8K?)

Then if you add the Chanel 7k, Celine bag 4k, new LV trunk bag 7k? That's and extra 18-20k and I'm probably leaving something out. This doesn't include all of the vanity cases and trunks.

As a bag lover I can't even wrap my brain around this since she's not a collector nor is she a mega rich person getting bags in every color or same color in every size/style. And sounds like she has sold almost ever single bag she owned so who knows if she even still has that wicker lunch box.

• Wow
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
Just scrolling back on her Instagram to see how often she posted before Christmas (I know some influencers rarely post on the grid compared to stories - not the case for Johnny Bravo) and I’m so struck by just how continually smug this cunt is.
She barely has any sponsored posts on her instagram either. Other than fairmont, KM and the odd one for lily silk or intimisimemememe a lot of her posts are just photos of her belongings pictured in backgrounds she has paid/begged to take photos in. Her last sponsored beauty post was September with D&G perfume. Her instagram clearly isn’t making her a good income.

Where as if you look at Victoria her grid is filled with ads, which it should be considering it’s her job. Since November She has worked with the following brands: Valentino beauty, jimmy choo, nadine merabi, edge of ember, Louis Vuitton, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Dior beauty, perfect moments, Holland cooper, viktor and Rolf, cle de peau, Canada goose, narcissco Rodriguez, look fantastic, Ralph Lauren, Bulgari, maison Valentino, Kimpton hotel, me and em, selfridges, Harrods, wolford, mugler, Carolina Herrera, bluebella, sky tv. That is only her instagram she has other brands she has shown on TikTok and YouTube too.

There is no way Lydia is earning the money she is trying to make out she does.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart