Lydia Millen #165 Gosh! I might be old and thick but Lidl really makes me sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I’ve unfollowed this guy after seeing this post. I want no part of someone gushing over HER for their own gain. 🤢 Him and this LA woman need to get a GRIP.

Here is the post. She bought a bag. He sells bags for a living. Every day. Why this post about her like she’s some goddess? Just wait till he sees her trash this piece of “history” that is so important 🙄 to her.

View attachment 1882142
View attachment 1882143
He is such a creepy weird looking guy yet rates himself x 1000. Caroline Hirons was first to big up Parisian Sweet so that’s who she has copied for the info.

She definitely got a discount for promoting him - when has she ever said as a first comment where she got a bag from???
He also got to sell her cute Chanel bag with the pearls, which would have sold whoever was marketing it. Such a bag has its own captive audience. Jeeez I am sounding like a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How do we know she sold him her Chanel with the pearls on the chain? She didn't ever own the Chanel covered in pearls - Claire has two the black and the cream!

Reactions: 14
How do we know she sold him her Chanel with the pearls on the chain? She didn't ever own the Chanel covered in pearls - Claire has two the black and the cream!
The bag that costs an arm and a leg covered in plastic pearls, so chic and lux, they could at least use cheap but real pearls!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if she will buy the matching lipstick

Why would a grown woman need spare undies in their bag unless they plan on spending the night out?
I have them in my bag during my period, just in case.

Reactions: 13
I’m sorry I think I may be late to the party but I’ve just watched the pinned TikTok “5 signs you’re an English country grandmother”…

What the f**k 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sorry I think I may be late to the party but I’ve just watched the pinned TikTok “5 signs you’re an English country grandmother”…

What the f**k 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Btw there’s actually only one sign. It’s when your hubby dresses like a really old granddad. Like I’m thinking loads of ginger tweed....Exquisite! 👨🏻‍🦳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Inspired by lidl
60F73CFE-1300-40D6-B053-32BB9C06F2ED.jpeg

Why’s she standing on her top toes while talking ffs also all their fake books are hilarious when you got someone’s house n they have old books asking them what it’s about or for is interesting n u sit n listen to them and discuss she can’t talk about her books cause she’s never read then
21D50093-F25E-4017-BEEB-B83F37C06D9E.png

They act so posh yet wear shoes in their house the floors must be grim she gets fully dressed up to orange around the house the tapping of her heels would drive me mad

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Has Lydia ever expressed any kind of interest whatsoever in VINTAGE!!!??

Reactions: 24
Has Lydia ever expressed any kind of interest whatsoever in VINTAGE!!!??
Only vintage LV trunks for display and staging. I don’t think I’ve EVER heard her speak of a vintage bag (not preloved or resale but actually vintage) until that pic of the bag from PS.

Reactions: 30
It's very convenient, isn't it?! I'd say most people with a true interest in fashion will own and wear vintage clothes. But Lydia, nothing - no clothes, no bags, no accessories, NADA.

Reactions: 22
It's very convenient, isn't it?! I'd say most people with a true interest in fashion will own and wear vintage clothes. But Lydia, nothing - no clothes, no bags, no accessories, NADA.
Because fast fashion does not survive long enough to become vintage. And for all her heritage talk Lydia only wears that now unless gifted. And before her showing off was about the newest labeled items to copy whoever was on her radar at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.