Lydia Millen #165 Gosh! I might be old and thick but Lidl really makes me sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hermes do sell the inserts though? So I imagine the unboxing was genuine although whoever spends £550 on a bag insert for their crap to go all over is off their head imo! So basically, Lydia 😂
Ahh okay. They do not in the US so that was my mistake. I couldn’t find them on the US site.

Reactions: 8
Gosh! If the insert cost £500 and the bag £7,500 then that makes it £8k for a bit of old red leather for ’arm wear of choice!’.

Lydia Millen #166

Those poorest peasants eating cake - take comfort - this old bag‘s not fake! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
There are some lovely properties on the market supposedly within budget and their search area. E.g.

I wonder why they aren’t getting a move on as she clearly hates their house
That is stunning and would put her in Josies league surely. How much do you think they would get for their place though??

Inspired by lidl View attachment 1883430

Why’s she standing on her top toes while talking ffs also all their fake books are hilarious when you got someone’s house n they have old books asking them what it’s about or for is interesting n u sit n listen to them and discuss she can’t talk about her books cause she’s never read thenView attachment 1883442

They act so posh yet wear shoes in their house the floors must be grim she gets fully dressed up to orange around the house the tapping of her heels would drive me mad
Woooh that jaw, you could take an eye out with that chin.

Nope, you must show off the brand name, it is the only way to prove to those that are looking at you that the bag is real. The logo/stamp is what tells you it is real! That is why lidl’s fakes were always closed!!
I always assumed they left these bags undone because doing them up is a bit of a whoha, so getting in and out of it would take all day.

Can anyone tell me why in one image the guys name is Andrew and in another image its a different name.

Sorry but those boots are horrid.
I sort of like the boots but they don't look right with the all black outfit. I don't know what you would wear them with but that plain simple all black just doesn't look right, maybe they ned to be worn with something less formal, more of a relaxed going to war look.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
This is so incredibly stunning! Something like this where I live would cost you a fortune and a sacrifice of 6 goats. Imagine being able to afford this, and ending up in the bun-hole-o

There are some lovely properties on the market supposedly within budget and their search area. E.g.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Gosh! If the insert cost £500 and the bag £7,500 then that makes it £8k for a bit of old red leather for ’arm wear of choice!’.
I use insert/organizers for my Birkins and other top handle bags that either need some structure to keep their shape or to keep items somewhat organized in the larger bags. I buy mine from Amazon and they are relatively inexpensive. I don't switch them around between bags either. I bought a small lambskin top handle Mui Mui bag that would not stand up on its feet. I purchased a 9 buck insert and now the bag has structure and looks 100% better. I do not understand the need for a drawstring on the top of the Hermes insert. How are you to draw it closed and why would you need to? Hermes really does play people for fools. As far as keeping your Birkin open rather than closed, (I am guessing here) has to do with travel or crowded areas where stealing might be a problem. I personally think the bag looks horrible in the closed position, but I also don't leave the spangles flopping in the breeze, either.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She is just pathetic, buys the most basic and small amount of food, the toilets need fixing, the floor needs fixing but hey I've got 5 Hermes bags (although most are fake) :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I sort of like the boots but they don't look right with the all black outfit. I don't know what you would wear them with but that plain simple all black just doesn't look right, maybe they ned to be worn with something less formal, more of a relaxed going to war look.
Yess!

See I really like the boots, but when Lidl showed them we all knew she'd style them badly. She has not got the initive or cool level for them and has fallen very short. Whilst being a bit better than her current cosplay options, I am not here for the match match 😂

I agree with that they'd look so much better styled up as casual warcore or even a grungey approach.

Reactions: 15
So what do we think happened to the black Kelly she didn’t take the plastic off of the hardware? Haven’t seen that one in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 18
8179410A-4591-46C8-90F2-C260D905983B.png

Now we know the reason for the mutual sucking up. PS’s follower count has risen by about 3k in the last week or so.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yess!

See I really like the boots, but when Lidl showed them we all knew she'd style them badly. She has not got the initive or cool level for them and has fallen very short. Whilst being a bit better than her current cosplay options, I am not here for the match match 😂

I agree with that they'd look so much better styled up as casual warcore or even a grungey approach.
She can throw on a dress, matching shoes and a hand bag, thats about all she can do. She has no real idea how to style different sorts of items to show them off to advantage. She has no real idea how to dress to hide an unsavoury feature or emphasis a positive feature (aside from dragging in a waistline). She is just a copier.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

This is beautiful - I thought Lidl's garden plan would look more like this than the scary arm commado bushes. Can you imagine what she would do if she got her orange mitts on it, it would be ruined!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1884050
Now we know the reason for the mutual sucking up. PS’s follower count has risen by about 3k in the last week or so.
The bizarre thing is just before Xmas he was doing a sell out on his stories and then stating he was taking one month off to go on holiday to Mexico. It never happened then was selling more bags as he was buying a house ( he quoted this in his stories)

. I’m not sure what to believe, or again more click bait to get more haggling and followers. I loved him .. but I’m not as trust worthy with the content. Sorry.He has also purchased off sellier and then sold on … Lydia sells to sellier .. all in circles …. I am curious to know whether she buys comments on tik tok .. or whether they are genuine with all the people gushing .. but just one word comments.

Also the Hermes boots she was flaunting a year ago .. where have they disappeared to. I absolutely love vintage Hermes.. but the content on line with so many influencers doing the same thing .. is just repetition and to me shows zero individuality. They are all morphing into each other.

Reactions: 26
I wouldn't actually mind Vic buying 150 000 YT bots just to beat Lyds to the 1m mark ... 🤦‍♀️

Lydia Millen #166

Those poorest peasants eating cake - take comfort - this old bag‘s not fake! 🤭
And 1000% Lyds is going to scratch that bag.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
This is so incredibly stunning! Something like this where I live would cost you a fortune and a sacrifice of 6 goats. Imagine being able to afford this, and ending up in the bun-hole-o
Lidl paid £1.3m for the bunga. If she manages to sell for the same price she will be lucky. She will probably market it at £1.5m but anyone pulling up and seeing a small, bland, red brick, new build bungalow that looks TINY from the front, won’t pay that, especially when you look at what else you can get for a similar price in the area. It will stay on the market and she’ll reduce and reduce the price. They way overpaid in the first place and all the multiple redecorating and additions of cladding and wardrobes have added ZERO value - if anything, they devalued it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I wouldn't actually mind Vic buying 150 000 YT bots just to beat Lyds to the 1m mark ... 🤦‍♀️

And 1000% Lyds is going to scratch that bag.
Or Lumi will for sure... not that she cares. It’s all about the acquisition.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Lidl paid £1.3m for the bunga. If she manages to sell for the same price she will be lucky. She will probably market it at £1.5m but anyone pulling up and seeing a small, bland, red brick, new build bungalow that looks TINY from the front, won’t pay that, especially when you look at what else you can get for a similar price in the area. It will stay on the market and she’ll reduce and reduce the price. They way overpaid in the first place and all the multiple redecorating and additions of cladding and wardrobes have added ZERO value - if anything, they devalued it.
The new buyers will have to view it in the dark like she did 🤭
Can you imagine going into the garden in the dark with the topiary, pizza oven and crab apple canopies. How spooky! 👻

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.