Lydia Millen #165 Gosh! I might be old and thick but Lidl really makes me sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lidl paid £1.3m for the bunga. If she manages to sell for the same price she will be lucky. She will probably market it at £1.5m but anyone pulling up and seeing a small, bland, red brick, new build bungalow that looks TINY from the front, won’t pay that, especially when you look at what else you can get for a similar price in the area. It will stay on the market and she’ll reduce and reduce the price. They way overpaid in the first place and all the multiple redecorating and additions of cladding and wardrobes have added ZERO value - if anything, they devalued it.
What utterly baffles me is the mortgage repayments on this. A hefty 6-7k a month. As influencers how the hell do they even maintain this lifestyle when it can all come crashing down.
They are glorified sales people at the end of the day. And for the life of me, there are some great ones on the gram .., BUT PLEASE can someone on here please tell me where her work comes from to accumulate her existence which is far beyond excessive, and unobtainable for the normal human.
She is so loud with how everything has to be expensive .. yet how are people relating to her content and feeding more into her excessive ego. I would love to know if anyone here knows her, or how she maintains this existence. Working hard for a living I applaud.. but I cannot for the life of me.. see what hard work she puts in, or who her paid partnerships are with.

Reactions: 41
The new buyers will have to view it in the dark like she did 🤭
Can you imagine going into the garden in the dark with the topiary, pizza oven and crab apple canopies. How spooky! 👻
Scary enough just having lidl open the front door! You will be welcomed by bicycle face lidl with her rouge h Kelly and aldi lurking in the background with his ginger grandpa dressing gown! Porter will cock his leg on you .

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So Sellier is doing a big giveaway with several IG influencers where you have to follow them all to win….. no Lydiot! Interesting timing don’t cha think?😏

180D499E-7E7B-4201-9EC2-C56F3C0B830C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hermes unboxing and Lydia has changed her style yet again… jeans!!
The basic matching of boots and bag 😩
View attachment 1881753
She “didn’t instantly buy it” …!? Really!? Wasn’t it £7,000 or something? WHO would impulse buy a £7k anything. Why would you even feel you need to add that? God she’s annoying and she’s being a complete asshat in the comments, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The new buyers will have to view it in the dark like she did 🤭
Can you imagine going into the garden in the dark with the topiary, pizza oven and crab apple canopies. How spooky! 👻
All that garden guff would make me not buy the house without a massive discount because all of it looks wrong and I know I’d have to start again at great expense. I would not thank you for any open food prep area because of rats, mammals and insects and sometimes, possibly snakes….No thanks. The amount of work required to sanitise and clean it down before EVERY use is just not viable. Greenhouse under tree? What’s that about? Massive raised beds? It’s all wrong.

Scary enough just having lidl open the front door! You will be welcomed by bicycle face lidl with her rouge h Kelly and aldi lurking in the background with his ginger grandpa dressing gown! Porter will cock his leg on you .
Yeah and she’d still be in her dressing gown…scrolling - scrolling - forever scrolling…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What utterly baffles me is the mortgage repayments on this. A hefty 6-7k a month. As influencers how the hell do they even maintain this lifestyle when it can all come crashing down.
They are glorified sales people at the end of the day. And for the life of me, there are some great ones on the gram .., BUT PLEASE can someone on here please tell me where her work comes from to accumulate her existence which is far beyond excessive, and unobtainable for the normal human.
She is so loud with how everything has to be expensive .. yet how are people relating to her content and feeding more into her excessive ego. I would love to know if anyone here knows her, or how she maintains this existence. Working hard for a living I applaud.. but I cannot for the life of me.. see what hard work she puts in, or who her paid partnerships are with.
I think it’s smokes and mirrors. Yes she may spend on handbags, shoes and some clothes that are discounted. But she gets or certainly used to get a lot of freebies. The food they appear to eat is basic cheddar, pasta and bread. They never seem to go on holiday they pay for themselves, or out for dinner or the cinema or just anywhere on their own steam at their own cost. I think whilst she spends she squirrels money away - this is the women who flogged a clock for £1!! She gives the illusion of wealthy but I think she’s as frugal as f**#! I bet they turn the light and heating off and hence why they are always snuggling in front of the fire. It’s all they ever seem to do!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
This was the pearl Chanel bag Parisian Sweet sold for Lyds.

Subject to correction but I think she bought this Chanel at the airport en route to some PR trip a few weeks before the Covid lockdown

Screenshot_20230115-164420_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230115-164504_TikTok.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She “didn’t instantly buy it” …!? Really!? Wasn’t it £7,000 or something? WHO would impulse buy a £7k anything. Why would you even feel you need to add that? God she’s annoying and she’s being a complete asshat in the comments, too.
Basically as soon as you say sold to Parisian sweet you have to buy. He doesn’t tolerate being messed around and does state clearly that he will block you if he doesn’t have serious buyers that pay immediately

I think it’s smokes and mirrors. Yes she may spend on handbags, shoes and some clothes that are discounted. But she gets or certainly used to get a lot of freebies. The food they appear to eat is basic cheddar, pasta and bread. They never seem to go on holiday they pay for themselves, or out for dinner or the cinema or just anywhere on their own steam at their own cost. I think whilst she spends she squirrels money away - this is the women who flogged a clock for £1!! She gives the illusion of wealthy but I think she’s as frugal as f**#! I bet they turn the light and heating off and hence why they are always snuggling in front of the fire. It’s all they ever seem to do!
You probably are correct. Oh the day when the influencers become like the high street shops. All dead and full of coffee shops with everyone getting high on careen.. and Lydia drinking out of her Hermes bag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This was the pearl Chanel bag Parisian Sweet sold for Lyds.

Subject to correction but I think she bought this Chanel at the airport en route to some PR trip a few weeks before the Covid lockdown

View attachment 1884661View attachment 1884662
View attachment 1884663
Yes she did buy this and another Chanel bag on her last big influencer trip before lockdown (think it was the trendy). She was desperate to keep up with that crowd and bought an insane amount of Fendi & Chanel showy items. Was this hers that he sold or was she just saying she has one like it? If she sold it, that’s a real shame because it’s bag she should have kept as it’s a nice elegant alternative to the mini Kelly that can be dressed up and down with different types of outfits when a mini bag is best.

He’s probably sucking up to her to get her bags which is really not good. I get that you have to deal with all types for your business. But you don’t have to GUSH over them. Makes me think he’s of the same cloth as Nick from Fairmont. No thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She is such an idiot for selling that!
She absolutely is !!! I hope she hasn't sold her other Chanels ...

View attachment 1884050
Now we know the reason for the mutual sucking up. PS’s follower count has risen by about 3k in the last week or so.
That 50k is kinda sus tbh.
Bots bots bots, they're all over lol.
If you look at his posts, "likes" are very low and the number of comments on posts are even lower.
But, hopefully, PS scores more out of this "relationship" than Sellier, Toni Thornton, Josie, Vic, LA Way et al

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet she sold the Deauville tote - the one that was good to carry stuff round the house or was that the Dior book tote? Either way she sold the Dior and we've not seen the other one!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet she sold the Deauville tote - the one that was good to carry stuff round the house or was that the Dior book tote? Either way she sold the Dior and we've not seen the other one!
She will be left with just a few Hermes bags, quite sad! I prefer variety and lots over 2/3pieces! Hoarder here😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
She is such an idiot for selling that!
Agree. She is not a true collector ..someone who loves the history behind the bags. Given it one the last one in Karl Lagerfeld’s collection for Chanel - the man who turned Chanel around in the early 80’s anyone with genuine passion for collecting handbags would never have sold that especially a Chanel lover. I l know I wouldn’t have.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think it’s very telling that we haven’t seen her show her dressing room shelves other than the back bit with the sticky out jackets for background. Bet everything has been stripped bare as she desperately checks behind the sofa cushions for money

Agree. She is not a true collector ..someone who loves the history behind the bags. Given it one the last one in Karl Lagerfeld’s collection for Chanel - the man who turned Chanel around in the early 80’s anyone with genuine passion for collecting handbags would never have sold that especially a Chanel lover. I l know I wouldn’t have.
Totally agree. That Chanel is stunning and a future collector’s piece. She is far too lazy and unimaginative to use her now sold bag collection to make interesting content

Reactions: 35
Surely YouTube will see that she adds exactly 1000 subscribers each week & not give her a plaque for 1 million subscribers. It’ll be a outrage if they do.

This is so incredibly stunning! Something like this where I live would cost you a fortune and a sacrifice of 6 goats. Imagine being able to afford this, and ending up in the bun-hole-o
It’s not in the Cotswolds though, so she won’t be interested. It’s near where she lives now

This is so incredibly stunning! Something like this where I live would cost you a fortune and a sacrifice of 6 goats. Imagine being able to afford this, and ending up in the bun-hole-o
It’s not in the Cotswolds though, so she won’t be interested. It’s near where she lives now
View attachment 1884050
Now we know the reason for the mutual sucking up. PS’s follower count has risen by about 3k in the last week or so.
I had a look but I was already following him. Haven’t noticed many posts from him, though. I do follow lots of bag resellers for obvious reasons but not to buy Hermes. If they don’t want to sell to me I don’t want to buy off resellers at a huge mark up.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Surely YouTube will see that she adds exactly 1000 subscribers each week & not give her a plaque for 1 million subscribers. It’ll be a outrage if they do.

You'd think in 2023 that big giant companies like Youtube and Instagram would put a stop to bot/view buying, or like you say not give out awards to influenzers with fake numbers 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
You'd think in 2023 that big giant companies like Youtube and Instagram would put a stop to bot/view buying or like you say not give out awards to influenzers with fake numbers 😡
If we can see it- surely they can with all their AI.

I wonder if she’ll be doing a ‘My Handbag Collection’ vlog this year. Always said it was the most popular vlog of the year-presumably the highest number watched. Or should it be ‘Bags I have Sold this year to buy Hermes, real & fake’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yes she did buy this and another Chanel bag on her last big influencer trip before lockdown (think it was the trendy). She was desperate to keep up with that crowd and bought an insane amount of Fendi & Chanel showy items. Was this hers that he sold or was she just saying she has one like it? If she sold it, that’s a real shame because it’s bag she should have kept as it’s a nice elegant alternative to the mini Kelly that can be dressed up and down with different types of outfits when a mini bag is best.

He’s probably sucking up to her to get her bags which is really not good. I get that you have to deal with all types for your business. But you don’t have to GUSH over them. Makes me think he’s of the same cloth as Nick from Fairmont. No thanks
Is the LV Petite Malle gone too? That’s another bag - like the Chanel - that is sophisticated, fun and versatile for day and night, a real investment imo. I get so much wear out of mine and I thought it odd that she bought the other LV trunk bag - the one where she followed the SA into Harvey Nichols and bought it straight up? Either way, it’s strange to replace unique bags with Hermès alone.

She’s such an oddity, there’s little point trying to understand her. She got the LV trunk/vanity case because it was old and worn but yet intends to treat the aged brass to make it shiny. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.