Lydia Millen #165 Gosh! I might be old and thick but Lidl really makes me sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kidney For Sale…

My hubby sold his kidney, what a hero what a pet
He sold it so that I can have a new bag and I bet
That you might ask a friendly man to sell a body part
To buy a bag for you that’s widely known as walking art
I’ve seen another bag I like owned by an ancient queen
So I’m making him some soup and then we’ll talk about his spleen…
Good ‘un, cos she’s slowly sucking the life outta him.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She definitely got a discount for promoting him - when has she ever said as a first comment where she got a bag from???

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Will she ever get dressed for work or will she always be in her wretched dressing gowns? So lazy and disrespectful to her subs. She just can’t be bothered a) to get dressed when she’s working and b) buy a tripod so she doesn’t have to grovel to the camera. Most of her stuff she stoops like a disproportionate Tyrannosaurus rex - little short arms bending forwards with huge head…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There are some lovely properties on the market supposedly within budget and their search area. E.g.

I wonder why they aren’t getting a move on as she clearly hates their house
How much do you reckon it cost to run that house for a year? I’m flabbergasted that you can get that much house for that amount of money but I’m a jaded HCOL American and perhaps the owners are trying to offload a property that cost high five figures to maintain. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
How much do you reckon it cost to run that house for a year? I’m flabbergasted that you can get that much house for that amount of money but I’m a jaded HCOL American and perhaps the owners are trying to offload a property that cost high five figures to maintain. 🤷‍♀️
I’ve been watching the you tube videos for mapperton and Julie Montagu (American viscountess). Not only mapperton but other stately homes are toured in AV. It’s a massive expense to even keep up with repairs and these families have to open the house to the public to help pay. They are grade I listed so I’m sure that is part of the expense… restoration vs renovation. So unless that (and similar) houses are fully gutted and modernized, it must take an immense amount of money to maintain. But that house listing sure is impressive!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve been watching the you tube videos for mapperton and Julie Montagu (American viscountess). Not only mapperton but oter steely homes are toured. It’s a massive expense to even keep up with repairs and these families have to open the house to the public to help pay. So unless that (and similar) houses are fully gutted and modernized, it must take an immense amount of money to maintain. But that house listing sure is impressive!
It’s absolutely gorgeous. Another Julie fan and I give props to them for hustling to save their castle. Mapperton’s gardens are everything. I think the Montague family lost another castle type property years ago so it’s nice to see the “aristocracy” catch up to reality and do real work to maintain their lifestyle. Unlike the MGs smoke and mirrors show.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I would die of cold in such a big place, just the cost of heating would probably be more than my rent!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Plenty of Glowby kits in York beauty outlet today! £10 and still wouldn’t pay that. Those who spent £50 must have been seething on receipt.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She said in the tiktok she got the bag before Christmas and WE KNEW that when she uploaded that post about a Hermes for Christmas on her list.

Reactions: 26
Click bait. Click bait. Why oh why has Parisian sweet given this human more air waves. She’s been into vintage for a whole 5 minutes. Yets show cases herself actually going into Hermes and receiving her wish via email. Stop feeding into the tiger

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Someone is salty in the tik tok comments today

And some funny comments but most are gushing so she must be deleting.

796C4224-7776-48AA-94AE-B2293DE3E934.jpeg
BA2615E7-595C-4209-A30B-11E6365A1B3F.jpeg
8A1B7640-37C2-4FA6-85C5-FBEB1C7362BD.jpeg
5F2CD2DE-4B54-4FC9-8119-433958FAACEA.jpeg
4420C281-B176-4A0D-A634-4DD83033F64B.jpeg
995D7CF4-9142-4A33-8A4B-B1B60884ED71.jpeg
02F51A3D-022F-408C-B0DF-8C04F1473622.jpeg
D170DF40-9671-4CDD-9D19-8C3DAE8DAC9A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Love those comments - she needs to stop responding - for someone who has been in the industry so long, she's too sensitive!

I love how 'un boxing' is called 'un bagging' brilliant!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
‘Did I make a jibe or did your thoughts tell you I made a jibe’

Jesus 😅😅😅

She needs to sack that life coach, pronto!

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Will she ever get dressed for work or will she always be in her wretched dressing gowns? So lazy and disrespectful to her subs. She just can’t be bothered a) to get dressed when she’s working and b) buy a tripod so she doesn’t have to grovel to the camera. Most of her stuff she stoops like a disproportionate Tyrannosaurus rex - little short arms bending forwards with huge head…

Thank you 🤣! T-Rex influencer is sooooo 2023!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.