Lydia Millen #165 Gosh! I might be old and thick but Lidl really makes me sick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it not allowed to do up these bag straps? I just couldn’t walk around with a bag hanging open like that!

Reactions: 30
Is it not allowed to do up these bag straps? I just couldn’t walk around with a bag hanging open like that!
Nope, you must show off the brand name, it is the only way to prove to those that are looking at you that the bag is real. The logo/stamp is what tells you it is real! That is why lidl’s fakes were always closed!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Isn’t box leather really difficult to look after, even if you’re careful? Knowing how Lyds treats her bags it will definitely be a battered bag( her description) before long- she’s going to trash it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Love those comments - she needs to stop responding - for someone who has been in the industry so long, she's too sensitive!

I love how 'un boxing' is called 'un bagging' brilliant!!!
She's so posh but apparently her grammar and spelling are awful

• Haha
Jumping on here having just seen her TikTok to say she really has a very poor command of the English language given English is her first language …she uses words such as “exquisite” incorrectly…I could make a long list but can’t be bothered!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
wtf are those fake books on her shelves in her dressing room, who is she even cosplaying as these days?

• Haha
  • Sad
Looked at her latest TikTok, and nah, sorry, just no!!
Yes, her outfit is slightly better, and she didn’t put the headband on, but at this stage, she could wear the most amazing clothes and have the most beautiful hair, she’ll always be a munter in my eyes.
As for all the bags, I agree with our dear Sienna, it’s just really boring now. I’m not a handbag fan though, so she could be styling up a Tesco bag for all I care. I’m only interested in the comedy value she provides, nothing else. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Love those comments - she needs to stop responding - for someone who has been in the industry so long, she's too sensitive!

I love how 'un boxing' is called 'un bagging' brilliant!!!
How about debagging for a completely different experience 😂🤣😅😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Plenty of Glowby kits in York beauty outlet today! £10 and still wouldn’t pay that. Those who spent £50 must have been seething on receipt.
Couldn’t even shift them at Xmas time - oh dear

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Plenty of Glowby kits in York beauty outlet today! £10 and still wouldn’t pay that. Those who spent £50 must have been seething on receipt.
I checked the store at the Swindon outlet today; they didn't have any amazingly! So either Swindon is foolish enough to actually buy the things (and given the state of some of the fake tanning I saw today it's entirely possible), or its so unappealing that even Swindon doesn't want it :oops: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
At this point she just needs to post that she will no longer be replying to savoy comments. Then just ignore them. She reads in here, so expect it to happen in the next few weeks. Hey lyds when you do I want my pr consultant fee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Say what!!! Elsie says she goes to the Savoy often ... erm, I think not, lovely, you went 2 possibly 3 times last year and it was for work. There is no way she would pay herself to stay at the Savoy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
guys... maybe everyone knows this but, I made an Amazon clothing purchase out of sheer need for a quick item for a trip and Amazon does such quick delivery I thought I'd try it. NO LYDIOT ITEMS, I PROMISE.

I never shop there for clothing but I know some known brands are on there which may be OK. I am in SHOCK AND HORROR at what arrived to my home. The quality of fabric is horrific and the sizing and stitching is a joke and mind you some things were inexpensive, but some things were like $40-60 Each! The qualty of the worst of the worst fast fashion looks like bespoke tailoring compared to this stuff.

When I brought the items to my UPS store (the free way to drop and return with Amazon in the US), the guy told me that Amazon INCERERATES MOST OF THE RETURNS, EXPECIALLY THE CLOTHING. He scanned my items and told me what was marked as RED which would be destroyed and NOT sent back to sell. Not only is this absolutely irresponsible to produce and sell this sub par and highly marked up clothing (likely very underpaid workers in China and other countries) but they don't even bother to resell it! I wanted to vomit in the UPS store. This should be OUTLAWED.

And worse yet... SO MANY influenzers like Lydiot are shilling this stuff almost every day and promoting it as if it's some high quality store to shop in. NEVER AGAIN!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
Isn’t box leather really difficult to look after, even if you’re careful? Knowing how Lyds treats her bags it will definitely be a battered bag( her description) before long- she’s going to trash it.
Yes. Box leather scratches very easily. I would never get anything other than and evening bag in box calf leather because of this.this purchase makes no sense to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.