Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishName

VIP Member
Performances aren’t allowed to be filmed by the public. I used to work there. It’s the same in any theatre venue. We couldn’t catch everyone, but did tell off those we did and made them delete footage/photos (unless they were taken at curtain call - that’s fine), as well as explain how obviously disruptive it was to the performers and those around them. The ROH won’t be happy about it if they’ve seen any clips taken during the performance. You even get announcements in theatres telling the audience to make sure their phones are off and away. There’s no way she can plead ignorance.
Oh yes I know that you’re not allowed to film, but I think it needs flagging to them that - let’s face it - someone is not just filming this for their personal memories (still wrong) but she makes money from all of her videos. She is profiting from their performances.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
makes sure that her Hermes bag is in PERRFEKET placement for her whole OOTE shot yet we never got an unboxing of her fake Kelly MiniView attachment 1805240
What kind of saddo not only travels with the orange Hermès shopping bag but goes through customs with the little thing as if she’s a millionaire and then carefully places same in every shot? Gently teasing us as to whether she bought the nail files or the nail polish. 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Sick

Vercat

This is the saddest and lamest Vlogmas ever! Snoozefest. There is nothing festive about it.

• Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
So true. In a recent vlog they came home from doing something and he said I need to make dinner and she said “yes you do need to make dinner”.
Seriously if I were a man I wouldn't want a wife like her 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

LadyRed

VIP Member
I would say this is why Lauren had to wear a coat. As she couldn’t zip it up at the back. Like this Christina lady is showing in her video. Lydiots latest collection

I'm half convinced that the only reason this lady is willing to pay hundreds of pounds for KM polyester rip-offs is because she's not spending her own money. And I guess that is Lidl's clientele.

Anyone who knows anything about hair oiling (Indian woman here who has been oiling hair since day dot) knows that it should only be left on for 3to four hours prior to hair washing and if you must leave it on to sleep I. You use a silk wrap to protect the hair from breakage and staining bedding. You also have to use light weight oils so that you don’t block hair follicles. A different oil for the scalp and a different oil for lengths of hair depending on hair type/porosity.
I was absolutely horrified to see her putting all of that oil and then lay her head UNCOVERED on her pillow. It will soak into the pillow, then it will get on her face, ew, ew ,ew just why oh why?! Wear a hair bonnet or a scarf you rancid basement dweller!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

helenafloss

In one of her vlogmas videos she walks around the house barefoot quite a bit and I can’t believe how heavy footed she is! STOMP STOMP STOMP. If you watch her movement it’s like she’s got really flat feet and she also doesn’t seem to bend her knees. Very weird! Ali must think he’s living with Thumper the rabbit when he’s downstairs and she’s thumping around in that dressing room 😂

I’m also not buying a single second of this F&F collab/partnership/whatever she’s calling it. She is never going to wear any of this stuff beyond photo opportunities. She even styled that gilet for an ‘off-duty’ relaxed look and teamed it immediately with her Birken despite having just said the F&F saddle (NOT cartridge) bag is her ideal choice for those chilled out days in the countryside 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

TheMushroom

Why would we want to do things "in the Lydia Millen way"?!??!
I said to myself that as soon as this year is finished i would stop watching her . Now I'm not so sure I'll handle it until then!
She is so stupid, pretentious, ridiculous and horrible! I can't stand her anymore! :mad: :mad: instead of relaxed and being inspired she just makes me feel mad and irritated!
There's no redemption for you Lidiot!

• Heart
  • Wow

Oops...

VIP Member
Anyone else wearing a 😡TWARRRRRRRLLLLL😡dress on Christmas day?

Or are we just sticking with bespoke sparkly top and leggings? A heritage pyjama set perhaps?
Don’t be silly dearest whilst you are twirling in twaaaaaarrrllll some of us will be hooling in toooool.

Twaaaarrrll and Toool, Twaaaaarl and Toool
Twaaaaarling all the way
Oh what fun it is to twaaaarl
On one’s horse on Christmas Day...

Dashing throoo the ....oh can I be bovvered? No! I’d rather go and make some pierogi and stroke my gorgeous dog. Thank you so much...

Very obvious who this is about and it shows even back then how massive her ego is & the continuous support of that bad behavior.
This podcast host should have scrapped the idea if it went on for that long. This makes it obvious why brands for Lydia come and go. She cannot be this demanding to just one person, this is across the board. Look at how she treats her husband!

Her reputation is being dragged into the light of day and she has two choices: dig in and keep pretending she is a kind person, or she can change her ways. She did a fantastic job of hiding her true colors from me until about a year ago when the situation with Nicky came out. It was so easy to find out what she was talking about in that one video and I was shocked at how she spun it into her being mistreated. That's when all the holes and cracks began to show for me.

Good for this interviewer telling this story. Viewers will be able to figure it out easily.
more bad press for Lydia. Run Carrie....
Her ego dropped off a few weeks ago. Well - I say dropped off she reckoned she lost it which was enormously careless of her. I think she told us it died. State funeral next week with a 21 gun salute in Green Park. Allegedly we’re all being given an extra day off. It’s like a Bank Holiday; but don’t quote me on that...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! NO WAY!!!! 😱😱😱. THIS is the perfume she plans to “pick up”!? Aka freebie. My gosh that’s INSANE

1FDBE7CD-A2BC-4BD3-8DA9-01C5266D746D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Spot on. This has been bugging me too. Surely she knows that more people than ever are having to choose between heating and eating. Kids going to bed cold and hungry. Homeless people dying on the streets like you say. The fact that she can wish for colder weather is abhorrent.
She is the queen of self sabotage. To be saying at last the temperature is plumetting so SOON after #Savoygate is mind boggling. What is Cawwie doing? Of course, that should have been edited out - that’s what (paid) friends are for.

• Heart
  • Angry

K18

VIP Member
Is she not embarrassed by her food choices? She has gone to Hamburg and has eaten Gnocchi, a burger and Starbucks.

• Haha
  • Sick

eimaiilili

Why oh why has the Fairmont in Hamburg put framed photos of Lidl in their room?!? Why encourage the narcissism? "Oh look a wonderful photo of me, so I can admire myself". It's bad enough giving them the Suite, the free bottles of booze and cakes, but photos of her?!!? FFS. No wonder she thinks she's wonderful.

Also........her voice. The fake posh voice.......urgh. It winds me up!
What if SHE has the framed pics of herself in her suitcases and strategically places them around the room herself? I wouldn't put it past her.

• Haha

eimaiilili

Poor Ali, can never do anything to the exact liking of the hag...Festive hosting she announces and proceeds to show us the most underwhelming "festive" tablescrape ever, just like all the table settings she does. They are all the same, summer, winter : a rough-hewn wonky table, set with no linens, mismatched, ineffectively paired crockery, and adorned with sparse woodsy bits around a candle. And, man, the design of those white ceramic plates...Could they be less suitable for serving food in? They look like the dogs barfed something white in them.
P.S. Her English ...She explains to her viewers the "mixture" of ceramics in case we didn't notice. Lid dear, you would be hard pressed to get a "mixture" unless you hurled the dishes into a blender and pulverized them. What you have so unsuccessfully done is a sorry C O M B I N A T I O N of non- matching dishes. Yay.

• Haha

Claud123

Chatty Member
I don't like the boots, but I think she does look great with a normal outfit like these ones:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-14 a la(s) 08.31.42.png
Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-14 a la(s) 08.32.25.png

Normal hair style, a nice bag and Im sure she had a nice warm coat. These outfits were from 2-3 weeks ago.

Why does she have to go outside looking like this is beyond my understanding:

Captura de Pantalla 2022-12-14 a la(s) 08.32.51.png

Sometimes I think she only shows nice clothes that has to be returned. And she is only allowed to keep the most horrible outfits that nobody elses want.

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
No one listened to her when she was a child. I believe it’s quite common when you didn‘t get listened to that you emphasise a lot of things by saying them twice...compensation etc.
No one listens to her now, they are all fed up with her verbal diarrhea.

• Haha