Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

badaaaair

What’s so crazy to me is her upbringing is literally nothing like how she acts now.You would think she was raised by the queen herself but she wasn’t.Women who have the rich/snobby vibe usually were already rich and had went to private schools and had regular etiquette classes.However this isn’t the same for Lydia .We have all seen her past and I understand people grow up and change but not like this!! It’s complete polar opposites.Did she wake up one day saying I’m going to talk like this, I’m going to listen to classical music instead of house, I’m going to dress like I’m living In the 19th century instead of nipple tassels , I’m going to make my Reel voiceovers sound like I’m sitting my English GCSEs and poetic.It’s nothing natural or in her character.

And that’s pretty scary to be constantly putting on an act, does she ever break character.It’s one thing trying to portray this perfect life on social media but living such a lie where you can’t even be yourself that must be exhausting😳There is something so sociopathic about it.I’m sure she probably feels down that she can’t just eat a greasy fat pizza , or fart without feeling embaraased, or listen to cardi b or something.Nothing at all is authentic!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I really hope that you are all keeping warm with the terrible cold weather that is hitting the uk and other countries. Take care❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Skipped through the latest. Apparently the cat usually gets a snack at midnight. Umm what?
So does that mean that house elf aldi has to get up, »journey through » the house to the kitchen from his guest bedroom and enter princess lidl’s room give the cat a snack and go back to his end of the house. No wonder the poor chap looks exhausted. Or does he watch dirty sexy films until the midnight snack bell is rung. No not sex bell 😂.

• Haha
  • Sick

Wophie

VIP Member
She's such a dick. It was -9 overnight last night where I am. The heating yesterday cost us £10 and it was only on here and there when needed, and through the night to stop the pipes freezing over.

Yet she thinks it's appropriate to be posting content stomping around on her free holidays spouting arrogance. Vile.

Enjoy your three weeks off Lydia. Let's hope next year you're working retail and taking holidays in caravans. Poser.

• Heart
  • Sad

Miscanthus

VIP Member
It's like everything exists for her own consumption and entertainment. Other people's mansions, she'll photograph them and put them on her feed. Other's people's horses, she rides and implies ownership. Any messes she makes, she leaves for Ali to clean up. If her behavior is called into account she either deflects or tells people "it never happened" (Nicky). Alzheimers and its effect on her grandfather = entertainment for her. And lest we forget, it also brought her $$$ since she did a "giveaway" to raise money for Alzheimers upon her grandfather's passing then never showed a winner. Lucrative and entertaining, how lush.

She is pure vile filth.
Totally agree. The world revolves around Lidl in her head.
What about the charity hike that was just a day out for Lidl and Cawwie. They didn't even donate the suggested amount that covered the charity costs (and I don't mean the entry fee).
Other people's apples....
Other people's dress designs...
Constantly posing in front of other people's houses...
The list goes on.

• Heart
  • Sad
I think what happens on tattle should stay on tattle. We come here to have a laugh. I don’t feel comfortable with tattle being used to directly kill off an individuals business.
But all the info/vids/photos posted on tattle is (or was) available publicly? So even without using tattle, one would be able to dig and find out about her history if they were doing research before working with her for their brand? (which as a brand surely you would do to avoid any future issues?)

I feel like @ella1979 is just helping this unnamed company with their due diligence 😁 (if i owned the company I would want to know)...everything that happens to Elsie is all due to her own undoing

• Heart

MadameS

Chatty Member
View attachment 1794758
Argh, this makes me so angry. I regularly go to the ballet and have done so for years. Lydia filming during the performance is beyond rude to both the performers, the production company and people around her. I’m not surprised by her ignorant behaviour but she clearly just wanted to show off to Tattle that she does visit the theatre.
Same. She’s so rude, has no theatre etiquette whatsoever. Absolutely selfish. I was always having to look out for people taking photos/filming, but couldn’t always catch them all. So disrespectful to everyone there. She’s classless.

• Sick
  • Heart

MadameS

Chatty Member
Soooooo... as dancer myself who has danced in the Nutcracker and a patron of the Ballet this is just incredibly RUDE, SELFISH and downright strange and CRASS behavior. There is NO shame for anyone who hasn't been exposed to the arts growing up, I just call BS on this narrative and display for the ballet and musical theater in the past week. I've become accustomed to the CLOWN SHOW that is Lydiot Moron so I guess shame on me for being surprised.

1. She's NEVER been to the theater, a musical or the ballet....ok she never talked about it before but since Freddy talked about like what 2 weeks ago she HAS TO HAVE IT NOW. IN addition to the FREE Savoy Theater fiasco where she watched more of her own tik tock than the show... she's now got FREE tickets to the Ballet and is dressing and acting a FOOL. Why pay a tiny portion of her own "wealth" to go to any live theater when she can play a "poor me" narrative and get a gifted night with the unthanked Karon Melon TEAM (during another brand's haul video) to treat us all to her shit show from top to bottom? Not only is Lydia an embarrassment to herself, but we now have creepy new fan girl/love bomb/attention seeking holding the camera for Lydia LA whoever . Honestly, this LA person seems actually more horrific and attention seeking *cough hand holding and posting the pic* than Lydia TBH. And I'm sorry, they all looked dressed by Victoria's Secret ca. 1991 and HATING EVERY MINUTE OF IT but are paid like hookers of the SHAMEFULL Boo Hoo brand to post this dress-mess show.
  2. She keeps stating she's never seen the Nutcracker in her 34 years even thought it's VERY available for free on you tube, cable, everywhere from home and she's actually currently trying to pretend she's old money/royal. Lydia you need to take notes when you cosplay to get with the script. Are you homeless or are you royal? And she had not realized that her favorite classical FM songs are from the Nutcracker and plans to be obsessed with the SOUNDTRACK. um WHAT WHAT WHAT? Even a person in discovery MAY notice that a song is by a very famous composer and the NUTCRACKER is likely listed *and album cover shown when she's CONSTANTLY BRAGGING ABOUT CLASSICAL MUSIC on her kindly gifted sonos.
  3. She knows she is not allowed to film the ballet/dancers but decided to do so for her tik tock so she's doing everyone a favor to help the Royal Opera House and Nutcracker to get some press.. you know during the most likely SOLD OUT Christmastime. She says that more people will discover the Ballet/Nutcracker THANKS TO HER TIK TOCK. WHAT? And how SELFISH, CLUELESS, and entitled. I'm out.

View attachment 1803336
She’s the actual worst. “Doing them a favour”. Shut up you selfish pos. The ROH, of all places, doesn’t need your help to fill seats, believe me. She literally has no idea. She knew she wasn’t allowed to film but decided to spoil it for those around her, because she would have, by sneakily filming and waving her phone about. I want to smack her, I really do. It doesn’t matter how much you pay for a seat - a tenner at the cinema or £100 at the ballet, no one should have that experience ruined for them by twats like her. It distracts the performers and it pulls the audience out of the experience.

On an entirely differently note - love that you’ve danced in the Nutcracker!

• Heart

eimaiilili

Just watched Josie‘s video celebrating Daylesford hamper and entertaining friends! Table groaning with proper cooked food. Bedrooms set out perfectly for guests - in short an absolute triumph! So much better than some hommous and other dips and rice. All the money spent on gardens and frocks, bags and earrings and we’ve never seen one decent meal emerge from the bungalow. It’s pitiful. Josie should give Herself some lessons. It was a pleasure to watch even with Splainer Leaching rambling on…
And you know, it's not that she doesn't have all the "equipment" to be the best host: she has beautiful crockery( bar the cottage-cheesy- looking dishes...), all the appliances she could wish for (thermomix, cutting-edge everything...) lovely linens, even more than one guestroom. Remember what a tizzy she was in to find the puhfect bedsheets, duvets and comforters that co ordinated puhrfectly with the wall colours , "choppable" pillows, extra-fluffy blankets, etc for the guestrooms of dreamz? Thing is, she doesn't want actual guests. She likes the idea of having guests over, but doesn't relish having real people interrupting her days of doing nothing. God forbid the guestrooms would be messed up, the sheets dirtied and she would have to provide breakfast and some meals...Pfff. It's all about showing off. Ugh.

• Heart
  • Haha

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Curiosity got the better of me and I thought I'd have a peek at this Christmas intro our Lidl has put together (unsurprisingly, barf :sick:)

I've made it a whopping 4 minutes into this video and I can't watch any more. The arrogance, the constant mocking of her own husband (a colleague in the same industry with even a modicum of work ethic), the complaining about being searched at customs when they're walking through the "GOODS TO DECLARE" section.. Not to mention the awful editing, shaky camerawork, the vocal fry and horrible nasal tone of her voice... Of course she had to mention that her Hermès bag is SO EXPENSIVE that it would arouse the suspicions of customs agents! Not the fact that she didn't read any of the signs, no no. She's just too wealthy to fly commercial, don't you know.

Signing off at 4 minutes 26 seconds. I'd much rather read what you tattlers have to say

• Haha
  • Wow

loisgriff

Chatty Member
Looking back at this now it is so obviously clear how her comment had nothing to do with anything that was actually happening bts. Victim word salad. It wasn't about online abuse, or the internet, or mean trolls, or the cat. It was about the bed you made for yourself, Lidl, and realised you had to lay in it.

Her filming herself singing in church royally pissed me off. She isn't even religious or a churchgoer. It says everything about her. Right, Little Miss "I'm not doing it for how things look like". Uhuhhhh.
This is exactly how I feel. She’s a phoney in all aspects. Now I’m not going to make this a religious discussion, but using religion, especially at Christmas time, in her diabolical facade and adding into her acting repertoire is absurd and really the lowest of the low. I once thought her class was so low after seeing her paint, yes paint, books for an aesthetically pleasing bookshelf. But this is insanity. Utter insanity. Religious holidays are important to people, it’s not there to be showcased for content for a pathetic has been YouTuber.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Went to the Boodles concession in Harrods today. They didn’t have any of the rose gold but did have the platinum and can unfortunately confirm that Lydia’s are definitely the rose gold for 8.4k . When you see them in real life up close you can see that one of the little hoopy things doesn’t join to the main body of the earring and does cuff the back of the ear. I was also asked if I’d like to try them on… I said no because my boyfriend was already having a panic attack at this point and wondering why I was showing so much interest in nearly 10k earrings.
The customer service was also lovely… Lydia does not deserve Boodles is my conclusion 😂
🕵️‍♀️ Well done. You have definitely earned your sleuthing badge.

• Heart
  • Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
Went to the Boodles concession in Harrods today. They didn’t have any of the rose gold but did have the platinum and can unfortunately confirm that Lydia’s are definitely the rose gold for 8.4k . When you see them in real life up close you can see that one of the little hoopy things doesn’t join to the main body of the earring and does cuff the back of the ear. I was also asked if I’d like to try them on… I said no because my boyfriend was already having a panic attack at this point and wondering why I was showing so much interest in nearly 10k earrings.
The customer service was also lovely… Lydia does not deserve Boodles is my conclusion 😂
I was waiting to hear the results of our intrepid seeker of truth! Thank you for publishing your results. This is more than most would do and in recognition of your selfless diligence I would hope you will accept this medal 🎖for services above and beyond the call of duty! You are a paragon and an example to us all. I salute you Ma’am...
1E624439-CC13-436A-9EC1-6848A0BA26A2.jpeg
as you can see Teddy Bear salutes you too! X

• Heart
  • Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Anyone watch Victoria's latest vlog. She talks about brand loyalty and working "continuously" with brands for years.
I've included the transcript of that portion of the vlog. (at the end of this post).
I really think she was shading Lyds, who jumps from brand to brand every week.
Am I imagining this ?

Unboxing gift sets from Flannels, Vic unboxes an Olaplex gift set and says this...

Victoria : "If you are looking to gift someone who is having a bit of a hard time right now with their hair and needs a really good replenish, I know the exact person I'd give this to ... a very good friend of mine is struggling right now with her hair after having it coloured and treated ... "
:unsure:

Gosh, even Victoria is assisting Lydia with her hair journey. Heeheeeee.

Say "Ta" Lyds.

Screenshot_20221208-214652_YouTube.jpg

Victoria shading Lydia twice in one vlog. Who woulda thunk it ??? 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
For anyone wondering she is a UK dress size 4-6. She is smaller than Amazon size small. She has to cinch her size small dress in... it's too big. So much fabric.

Now you can all sleep tonight.

• Haha