Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hol981

Getting dressed up like a dogs dinner for the ballet, or for the theatre is a dead giveaway that she's not a proper toff. Most properly "posh" people go to the ballet and theatre regularly and usually are fairly dressed down. They might dress up a little, especially if it's an occasion, or special show but in general less is more. Often people have to get the train/tube home, so generally wear a good coat and boots. Her looking totally out of place absolutely gives away her lack of class and the fact she's a novice at attending the ballet.
This. She looks like an absolute fool. Proper posh people don’t wear big names or red soles either. I know a few genuinely wealthy/old money couples and they wear understated clothing to theatre. Jeans even.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

MichiganGal

VIP Member
Surely, just surely this has to be her best yet?? She’s an absolute gift this one! How big is that coat? I’d love to see her in real life! She is literally a Roald Dahl character!!
Why do both Lydiot and the Lil Guy choose to wear such big gloves? They should fit snug so that the gloves don't interfere with using your hands. Just ask OJ. #ifitdoesntfityoumustacquit

But she can't even swallow a small tablet 💊 😂
Then this must be false advertising.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Oops...

VIP Member
Good morning and welcome to today 🎄

I thought you might like to hear that I have become an affiliate member of the Codswallop for Beginners course being held at our Town Hall. Surprisingly, and to my chagrin, the course is very undersubscribed. Apart from yours truly there is an inebriate fish monger’s wife called Phyllis and an ancient Pharisee called Inca Joe. What we lack in numbers we make up for in our enthusiasm for inventing utter rubbish and walloping it hard on the head with a pre-formed plastic cudgel. Wallop has now become my verb of choice. I wallop, he wallops, she wallops…you know the format for conjugation, you don’t need me to tell you. There was a very terse conversation with our lecturer last night on the possibility we should be more inclusive to other fish; but it was decided that Halibutswallop or Sturgeonswallop simply didn’t have the same ring to it. So this is me, bending from the hip and grovelling to the lens trying to Uriah Heep sell you The Codswallop for Beginners Course . It’s a unique and deeply humble way to shill isn’t it? You have to give me that.

Anyway, all are welcome and we do provide the Wallop cudgels to save you buying your own initially. We’d love you to join us…

THWACK! Just walloped another cod…Such FUN!

You do realise there are only eleven days before Christmas Eve don’t you?

Peace 🌟.

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Went to the Hamburg Christmas market but didn't film any of it 'we didn't want to look round the shops' no but your subscribers might want to see!

rubbing her hand on the back of Nicks back watch out Ali! :oops:

OMG is she trolling us? had Burger and chips again what a twat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
They might still have a few dumb dim fans visiting the Savoy London just because Lydia has shown it on her channel. There are people who would pay 500 bucks for a concert ticket so there are certainly people who would pay 500 for a one night stay at the Savoy (rooms for 1k).
But I don't know maybe the company just wants people to know about it because it gives them an image of luxury? Only for Most of us here it just cheapens the brand.

"I'm just working" imitating him in the most condescending way. What does that mean Lydia?
She just can't deal with the fact that he likes his job and needs to put in the hours, and that editing like he does takes time. She's got freaking 3 people at least working for her, and Ali also helps her out a lot. What does she do for his buisness? Oh she's redecorating a perfectly working wardrobe and making him waste yet more time on diy projects related to said wardrobe.
She won' t ever be able to support him and realise not everyone can or want to have a 9 to 4 job like Lydia (and that's stretching). But because she thinks it is a choice and Ali is just being unorganized probably, she won't support him and you know... Actually prépare the dinner instead of waiting for him to do it and then complaining while laying on the sofa that Ali is still working, and that she's still waiting for her glass of wine. Oh no, that would seem too unfair in Lydia's mind that she would have to do the food while he is sat on his arse in front of his computer working on HIS projects.
So true. In a recent vlog they came home from doing something and he said I need to make dinner and she said “yes you do need to make dinner”.

• Angry
  • Sick

Lotster

Getting dressed up like a dogs dinner for the ballet, or for the theatre is a dead giveaway that she's not a proper toff. Most properly "posh" people go to the ballet and theatre regularly and usually are fairly dressed down. They might dress up a little, especially if it's an occasion, or special show but in general less is more. Often people have to get the train/tube home, so generally wear a good coat and boots. Her looking totally out of place absolutely gives away her lack of class and the fact she's a novice at attending the ballet.

Namima

VIP Member
The dogs and Lumi are the Millen-Gordon's only redeemable feature. I think Madam realises this, as 90% of her content is footage of the animals and the balance is cosplay in the countryside hamlet "woodlands".

Screenshot_20221211-105753_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221211-110531_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221211-110819_Instagram.jpg

Cover your patio furniture.
Lydia lovely xo, I've found the cheapest cover for you on Amazon.
Screenshot_20221211-111121_Chrome.jpg

The rusty fire pit is a state !!! A bad and ugly state !!

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I’ve been out of this for a while now but does Lydia no longer speak to inthefrow? Noticed she was at Claire Chanelles launch…
No. Like others before her she eventually saw the real Lidl when Lidl didn't support her first jewellery launch.

Oh my gosh was just coming here to say this 😱 and Amelia liana!!!!!!!! Thought they were friends with Lydia.. I know people can be friends with lots of people but it is weird how no one’s addressed all of these people no longer being friends!!
It's only Lidl who has lost friends. Hmmmm.....says everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Michelle05

Chatty Member
What exactly is inside her cheeks? It looks like she has small ping pong balls inside her cheeks when she talks, is it the fillers?

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Wow her head is even further shoved up her arse than we thought if she genuinely believes the Harry and Meghan doc was well recieved.

• Haha
  • Sick

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I so hope that someone writes an article about the Savoy Lady filming the Nutcracker on her phone, during the performance. #savoygate #nutcrackergate #lydiamillenidiot

She has 46 comments on her vlog and one of the comments was about not listening to what they say because they are just jealous. I am assuming that she has deleted some comments. I am shocked that she was a ballerina and didn't say anything to the other girls about filming. Also, do you think that LAWay Lauren was holding Lydiot's hand because someone told her to knock it off with the phone and she was upset? You know how Lydiot loves to turn on the tears when it benefits her. Lydiot and her gaggle of giddy women (gawd how I cannot stand to be around silly women) probably ruined the night for all the ballet goers around them. Well down ladies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
I’ve never heard that it stands for that, but I grew up in council housing for the first 11 years of my life, and we’re not all like that, most of us are actually decent, I swear 🙈
Exactly hun, most are law abiding honest people who have grown up in council housing, my brother and I were brought up in a council house too when we were young ❤ absolutely nothing wrong with that.

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
She made asparagus risotto but forgot to add the asparagus :oops:
Because she was drunk after the dog walk. She also forgot to make the fig tart thing. So these people got some chips and hummas when they arrived. Then after the dog walk, ‘ESparagus’ risotto with the asparagus on the side and some bread. Followed by s’mores for dessert and drinking until she came back to the camera at 1am. For sure they were all starving and wasted and very hung over the next day with no food. My gosh how embarrassing. And Ali even went to the grocery store that day so there is no excuse for not picking up some actual FOOD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart