Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
I guess someone (YOU, Lydia!!) thought the Fairfax & Favor PR gifts were personal gifts to Her Highness ... and was told off for not unboxing the PR in a timely manner ie. giving people enough time to purchase the products way AHEAD OF / BEFORE Christmas. 😂 😂 😂
I can just imagine Lyds sulking pulling her "gifts" out from under the Christmas tree and then having to unbox her haul for an AD. 😂
Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

K18

VIP Member
She spent far too long showing off the card wallet with her Amex peeking out. She does realise having a platinum Amex card doesn't mean much right? Most people can get one as long as they have a good credit rating and are willing to pay a £500 yearly fee.

• Haha

Jezebel60

In Victoria's vlog tonight she talks about her new collection with HC but can't show or reveal any details at the moment because she fears the designs would be copied. She emphasises this a few times. She can only be referring to you know who

• Haha
  • Wow

Oops...

VIP Member
Good and things like that, morning etcetera etcetera and welcome to this very, very day 🎄

Feedback is the breakfast of champions. This small truth has struck hard lately because it becomes extraordinarily obvious when some people appear to completely ignore feedback, doesn’t it? At times, feedback may come from all over the world. But when it’s left unheeded notoriety may well be quick to follow. Of course, to some, being notorious is preferable to being ignored. This may be why we witness one gaffe after another after another...seemingly with no apology and no responsibility taken. It spreads and grows like masses of untethered filler in the face of adversity. It can become incredibly hard to watch can’t it? You can’t teach your grandmother to suck gobstoppers though...

I thought of giving you my mince pie recipe today. However, I think they are too easy to buy these days. Do any of you find yourselves reminiscing about the past at this time of year? Did pleasures seem so much simpler in the past to you? I know that in December I am forever being transported back to the memory of wholesome smells and delights pouring forth from my mother’s kitchen, as the run-up to Christmas gathered momentum. The house would have been Spring cleaned by now and the cooking in advance would have begun (usually at nighttime). Cocoa before bedtime and roaring fires and the bumper Christmas Editions of the Radio and TV times to bury yourself in as the excitement built up! Big sigh...Those were the days...

You do realise there are only 15 days left until Christmas Eve don’t you?

Peace 🌟.

• Heart
  • Haha

samj123

2B49B27B-DBC1-43FE-A2EA-687D0261BEF2.png

Is this bottom paragraph a joke….. do not attempt what? Dousing myself in perfume? Being an arrogant twat? Need more info pls

• Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
By chance just Lydia has this thread, well 16 of them! I didn’t realise she was so err popular!
I’ve only really known of her since the savoy thing and saw that she hadn’t always been so posh. Who is she?! Is she related to Karen Millen or is it just a coincidence?
Not 16 threads, but 161 threads! You’re in for a treat with this nasty piece of work that is Lydia

No relation to Karen Millen at all. Just a typical begging influencer who became popular around 5 years ago but because she is so difficult to work with, has burned her bridges with every single brand (except KM and hairburst it would seem). She lies about absolutely everything, has delusions of grandeur, has changed her accent completely, pretends she’s posh old money, has fallen out with every other influencer friend to date, verbally abused her pregnant hairdresser and then made a video pretending to be the victim of some kind of assault in someone’s home - then made the ridiculous TikTok about checking into the savoy because her heating broke - when in fact it was a free pr trip anyway. That’s her in a nutshell but the pink wiki tells you all you need to know

• Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Yes yes!! I love Rose Honey Morgan even more now. On her advent opening she got the ByTerry serum and said Influencers such as Lydia Millen raves about it ‘but then again, they rave about everything don’t they’ 😂
Then she replied to this comment 😂
79C17AD6-BE5F-4F73-8549-914E463008F3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Oops...

VIP Member
Lydia Millen #162

Merry Christmas one and all Cinderella’s at the Ball heralding her New Year’s fall...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

eimaiilili

The same tit who films at the ballet maybe?
Apparently, a lot of people are clueless when it comes to not turning their phones off during a performance... This was Saturday evening at the opera...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Oops...

VIP Member
Well ladies you have heard of my legendary Tablescrapes haven’t you? Well this December, for one entire month may I welcome you to Barrelscrapes? You will find I’m world class in this important Olympic Sport. The gold will be ours .I can’t fail!

7BA60995-D3B8-49EE-836E-67BACAA140FA.jpeg

• Haha
And I continue to be livid about her recording during the ballet! I mean, the people around her paid real money for their tickets and she ruined it for them with her bright iPhone screen. Gross.

• Angry
  • Sick
Exactly. Those that are impressed by her stays at high end hotels probably can't afford it. AND most definitely those that can afford it don't need her advice on where to stay. You learn nothing about the hotels from her pathetic reviews. There was so much she could have asked the wine cellar guy about wine. But she is so dim that she couldn't think of anything. She really isn't curious and really has no urge to learn anything new.
[/QUOTE]
Not only do we learn nothing, I personally wouldn't want to give my money to businesses that work with the witch. Even if they don't know her history, which is unbeliavable, (1 google search is all it takes), nobody can convince me that a partnership with Lydiot brings about any ROI. Why should I be pay for it.
Honestly I miss the days when only bonafide celebrities got all the perks. Lydia is a nobody. A talentless con artist. She's not even easy on the eyes anymore.
Rant over.

• Heart