Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenmarks

VIP Member
They really look like a pack of WAGs at the opera. Definitely Housewives of New Jersey vibes too.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Jezebel60

Utterly unbelievable. She should stop vlogging and go and sort herself out. WHY wasn’t that edited out?
I totally agree this should never have been left in. I care for my Mum, who has Alzheimer’s, and to see her disappear before my eyes is heartbreaking, every single day.
Lydia says that she wants her channel to be an escape from the sadness in the world but she needs to start reading the room. She needs proper advice regarding how triggering most of her content is at the moment. The fact that she was gleeful that the temperature is dropping so that she could get her winter seasonal vibes (which is very important to her), also means that more people die, on the streets and in their homes.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Lola Faith

VIP Member
The Kelly mini looks so wrong with that dress - she's obviously sold all her evening bags - the Chanel one with pearls on the chain could have been used as a clutch and would look better!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

MichiganGal

VIP Member
To me, niche fragrances are generally produced by smaller, independent houses with a focus on high quality ingredients. The ones she was looking at in Hamburg probably fit that description but imo most influencers tend to play it quite mainstream with frags.
Thankfully she didn't get a bottle of number 55, Lovely Patchouli, which was Jackie Kennedy's signature scent. I love it. She better stay away from Roja's A Goodnight Kiss parfum.

What is the point of there fairmont trips? do they think we are going to see Ms Arrogant going 'wow' and 'goodness' and book one for ourselves?
Exactly. Those that are impressed by her stays at high end hotels probably can't afford it. AND most definitely those that can afford it don't need her advice on where to stay. You learn nothing about the hotels from her pathetic reviews. There was so much she could have asked the wine cellar guy about wine. But she is so dim that she couldn't think of anything. She really isn't curious and really has no urge to learn anything new.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
I'm a bit behind on all these vlogs. Skipped through to get an idea of what shit she is going on about. So she has stopped been invited to Josie and Vic events. Her excuse now is that she feels vulnerable showing her spending time with friends so going forward she won't be doing it 🤣🤣🤣. Oh Lydia we all know you have fuck all friends to show. This is a complete narcissist way of turning things around. Ali loses all his friendships too. Himself and splainer were very close. She is a soul destroying vampire. Sucks the joy out of life and all the fun in it. Vic and Susie with their partners and dogs look like they had a fabulous weekend.

• Heart
  • Haha

vaca74

I happened to pause at the perfect time this afternoon, new thumbnail available :LOL:
Screenshot 2022-12-12 122232.png

also Ali gets a whole free coffee machine by DeLonghi :mad: that in my dreams I wish I had

• Haha
  • Angry

Vercat

She "didn't get around" to making the 2nd part of the meal for her guests, the fig tart. I can't believe my ears. You know people are coming, you lay out all you need, then didn't do it because you got distracted when Carrie called to "discuss vlogmas and the KM launch"? Not buying it.

I think this was filmed during the worst of #savoygate, on a Friday when she would normally have been at Farmhouse but didn't want to show her face in public. So whoever came over was served rice, ONE LOAF of sourdough for 4 people, crisps, and DIY smores. The details always show how poor they truly are. Or worse, how truly tightfisted they are when it comes to paying for anything themselves. I suppose it's a miracle they didn't spring for Dominos, then again Dominoes for 4 people would have cost more than rice, bread, a bag of marshmallows and a pack of crisps. Stingy fuckers that are spreading constipation to their friends.

She is gaslighting the internet, claiming that the rise in engagement is appreciation for her vlogmas intro and not all the feedback for her own stupidity with that toxic TikTok. AS IF!
She really should take a page out of Josie's book, and learn how to be a good host.

You can tell she doesn't have many people over just by the way she "entertains". I have second hand embarassment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

coconochanel

VIP Member
What is the point of there fairmont trips? do they think we are going to see Ms Arrogant going 'wow' and 'goodness' and book one for ourselves?

• Haha

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
The 'I only think in facts' comment is so big headed it is unreal. Imagine saying that out loud!
It is basically saying that she is always right, because her thoughts are not just opinions, they are facts! The most brilliant minds in our history wouldn't have uttered those words. She is a fucking idiot and is getting worse and worse.

• Heart
  • Angry

Oops...

VIP Member
I can heartily recommend the last few minutes of this latest video. It’s hysterical. It’s comedy gold. Lydia has read a few sommelier notes and has now metamorphosed into a fully fledged and deeply knowledgeable wine connoisseur and is holding forth on German wines (from Italy!) and other amazing wines she can’t quite remember. Like so many other things she can’t remember. Ali was interrupting her when she kept getting it wrong. But for those of you who love wine you have to watch its charming pretention.

Also she tells us that the cavernous wine cellar was 500 sq feet! It was 5,000 sq ft if it was an inch. Rather like her full bodied German wine that was Italian. One of her best goofs...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart