Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sofie

VIP Member
I think what happens on tattle should stay on tattle. We come here to have a laugh. I don’t feel comfortable with tattle being used to directly kill off an individuals business.
We do indeed laugh, mainly because of the lovely community we have ourselves built. However the way Elsie works is so appalling to a lot of us here and emotions run high because of it. I firmly believe we here are shocked by her lack of work ethic (laziness, unprofessional, lies, etc, etc) and stunned because companies still want her to work for them. I ve said it before, influencers need to be monitored closely to ensure their content is truthful and transparent, sadly as of now this is not happening. I don t believe there is any other form of selling that can deceive it s potential customers in the way influencers do. I read here how often tattlers are shocked by the things she does, ie the clothes she wears, the way she is with her dogs, the desire to deceive her audience, etc, etc, but she does it to make money, nothing more and nothing less. Her channel is purely a money making scam.

I come here for the kindness, compassion, intelligence, humour and love we show for one another but I also hope in my heart of hearts when Elsie reads here she may take on board what we say and change her ways to evolve to be a better human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
At the very end of the latest nonsense flog she was talking about the music from the nutcracker and how until then she didn't realise how many of her favourite classical pieces are from the ballet. Just shows how she really has no clue about classical music that she's never looked up the titles of what she is listening to, it's all through an Instagram filter.
And she calls it the SOUNDTRACK to The Nutcracker. She is truly a ballet connoisseur in the making🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
Hope she stays away from Youtube tonight - Claires vlog is a new Hermes bag and Vic's launching her own collection with HC!!
Absolutely loved that Vic said she cannot show us the designs from her collection as their designs would be stolen. She said this 3 times.
3rd time Vic said this, my husband started laughing and asked if she's talking about Lydia.
Love that he actually listens when I vent to him about Lydiot and her fraudulent behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart

Maybeme

I am so sorry, and I never write on here about anyone, but after reading your comments about lidl I decided to go on YouTube and watch her mulled wine, Christmas markets and a celebration, well I only watched 3 mins and 58 seconds,,, but sorry who the ell does she think she is, just wow god she thinks she is something doesn't she, even when you see people on there horses in the mornings around here there not dressed like she is on the horse, I do wish influencers bubbles would burst especially hers,,, it is so not real life, how much was my bag of f**k off you stupid women there are so many children who I'll not have a present to open this year or are cold because parents have to choose food over heating, you could of done a couple of vlogs helping children at Christmas or promoting donating to animal shelters as she loves animals so much grrrr, sorry for the long rant but my god she makes my blood boil 😆

• Heart
  • Angry

uhhuhyeahok

At the very end of the latest nonsense flog she was talking about the music from the nutcracker and how until then she didn't realise how many of her favourite classical pieces are from the ballet. Just shows how she really has no clue about classical music that she's never looked up the titles of what she is listening to, it's all through an Instagram filter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Al Fresco

VIP Member
We’ll never see that Do Us A Favour gilet thing again, she doesn’t even wear her own tat twice. She must’ve forgotten about her “Rigsby meets The Honey Monster” effort. Such a designer! Have three weeks off and a big lie down.

C7DC1124-2F9E-45CF-8E37-A1349CE220F8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

tramalala

OMG, Victoria's latest video is making me laugh so hard. She is doing some colab with HC and at one point she says "I'll share more with you ahead of time, but not this early, because you know how easily people steal ideas" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
So much for seeing her life coach then.....whatever Jacqueline says to her about ignoring comments it's clear that she can't.

Surely she would be embarrassed to host the LA Way? I've looked at Lauren's Instagram and she is used to fine dining, not a microwaved spud and beans with grate your own cheese!
She made asparagus risotto but forgot to add the asparagus :oops:

• Haha
  • Sick

JellyBellyBeanie

Anyone who knows anything about hair oiling (Indian woman here who has been oiling hair since day dot) knows that it should only be left on for 3to four hours prior to hair washing and if you must leave it on to sleep I. You use a silk wrap to protect the hair from breakage and staining bedding. You also have to use light weight oils so that you don’t block hair follicles. A different oil for the scalp and a different oil for lengths of hair depending on hair type/porosity.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

happyforest

Chatty Member
Longevity with a brand. Hmmmm.

Well done to Victoria. Love her or hate her, her work is impeccable compared to other influencers that have been in the job for the same length of time.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Lydia’s vocabulary : heritage, fruition, timeless , classic, British, Millen-Gordon .
Don’t forget etcetera etcetera, very very and Birkin. Then there’s Piers D’Resistance her imaginary French chef…but we don’t talk about him!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Ok I have just come back from a very festive and 'exquisite' afternoon tea in central London - some very wealthy people there - no one in a fucking tartan dress or hair band though - everyone very casual - I wore a lovely non cashmere jumper dress and high heel black boots - all high street - whole outfit less than £100 and there were carol singers too! Hows your weekend been Mylene? Rolling around in the bunga? No snow in Northampton - you can't pretend that there is!

And just watched Tteefers flog tonight and at the end is her Friendmas with Vic and Alex and Suzie and Ryan and all the dogs - plus Claire's successful launch today - hopefully Lydia will combust!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Mulled wine, Christmas markets and 110% Hamburg; The Breakdown

We're at the airport and the butler is having to work, even as they board the plane. Lyds thinks its hilarious to try and speak German, badly, and lets Cawwie drag her suitcase off the conveyer, 'I don't lift a finger' chortle, chortle.

The party are stopped by airport security who ask Lidl how much her Hermes bag cost her. The butler apparently lightens the tone by telling the armed security they are 'online creators' and will tell everyone if they aren't nice to them, which Lydiot finds very funny.

The theme of today's flog is to try and sell us a hotel stay. Lyds starts by saying she would '110% recommend this hotel', if you google why people use the term 110% you will find it "comes purely from exaggeration, if anything fuelled by ignorance". Thank you Google!

Room tour; and the thoughtful hotel has put pictures of Lyds on every surface, because they know how to cater for your average narcissist. Everything is wonderful, stunning, spectacular.

Outfit of the day, and Lidl has gone for the Mary Poppins cosplay today. She leaves the hotel to discover the Christmas markets, in a horse drawn carriage shared with Cawwie. Cue lots of OTT gasping and wowing!

We are shown a clip of a very busy market, which cuts to Lidl telling us the group have moved away from the busy area because all they care about is the food and drink.

They order crepes and gluhwein and the butler gives us an expert review of the white gluhwein, 'smells fruity, might be the lemon in it'. Cawwie, Lidl and the butler then discuss their beverages, but struggle to string a complete word together, never mind a sentence. None of them know what a star anise looks like and the butler has always thought it was a 'star aniseed'. Whoever edited this flog decided to keep all of this quality content in. Lyds looks annoyed and walks off. It's unclear whether she is angry at the blatant stupidity on display, or if its because someone else may get some air time.

Lidl is hyperventilating outside an art shop because she wants us to believe she is cultured enough to appreciate art. The artwork is too expensive so she'll look for a print online.

Back at the hotel we get a glimpse of the hotel lobby and then its back to the room for an outfit change, which looks the same as the last outfit, but Lydiot tells us this one has 'more theatre to it' because its got ruffles.

Dinner time and it's Cawwies birthday. Lyds gets a little bossy over how much chocolate Cawwie sprinkles in her drink, and seems genuinely annoyed. She proceeds to show Cawwie how the drink should be made, and chokes on it.

The next shot is of Lyds sat on the butlers knee, which feels a bit like seeing your Mum and Dad kiss when you're a teenager. You know it happens, but you shouldn't have to witness it.

The next day, Lidl is having a lazy morning, goes without saying, and is heading to the spa. After a spa tour, because don't forget, that's today's hard sell, we join Lyds and the butler post treatment. Lidl has made the hotel staff light the fire and the butler pours her tea as she whispers in a lispy voice how wonderful everything is.

After a burger and an outfit change into a hideous silk two piece, Lydiot is ready to explore more of the hotel. After smelling a £1000 /100ml bottle of perfume, its back to the room to change into a different silk dress, the Bob Ross print one she wore at the Savoy.

They're having dinner in the cellar, gasp, gasp, giggle, giggle. At one point, Lydiot actually squeaks like a mouse because someone opens a door to the wine cellar. We then have a very boring tour, sprinkled with lots of fake laughter and faux excitement. The go to word seems to be 'wow' and Lidl gets deep and meaningful when she says 'there aren't enough years in her life for all the wines I hope to try'.

Sat in bed Lyds tells us what she had for dinner last night and more about the wine cellar, even though we just watched it?! Lidl tells us again to 110% go and stay at THAT hotel to do our Christmas shopping, even though she hasn't bought anything yet. She would '110%' say the markets in Hamburg have a different feel to them, so beautiful and traditional.

Lidl is thoughtfully popping all of the hotel information in to the info box and encourages everyone to book now for next year.

The end.

Thank you. I am enjoying writing them
Amazing and I spit out my drink at the Bob Ross comment. Nailed it 🤣

4E219D59-6BE3-45F6-AB11-0E60D6A6DAC3.jpeg
7399615C-0FEC-4AB3-A8CA-95DCD0391D60.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

StuffyWuffy

Just finished the latest vlog and I actually had to turn it off at the end. 5 mins of her sat on the sofa, looking at the camera while trying desperately to get the dogs to cuddle up to her while they just wanted to run around and play. It was so weird, I'm not even saying the dogs don't want to cuddle her ever (they probably don't) but they clearly weren't in the mood so why try and then include it in the vlog? It's like when people try and get their kids to perform and they just aren't having it. Cringe.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Lotster

Why oh why has the Fairmont in Hamburg put framed photos of Lidl in their room?!? Why encourage the narcissism? "Oh look a wonderful photo of me, so I can admire myself". It's bad enough giving them the Suite, the free bottles of booze and cakes, but photos of her?!!? FFS. No wonder she thinks she's wonderful.

Also........her voice. The fake posh voice.......urgh. It winds me up!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

happyforest

Chatty Member
What was the Charity thing? Is that in the Wiki? If yes, I can look there.

You are right! At first Carrie did a pretty good job keeping Lydia organized but as her popularity grew, Lydia became her own worst enemy as you say. Her obsessive need to control everything from her house decor to a silly video introduction shows she is very insecure and feels like an imposter within [I hate this term. within the context] "the industry." I expect brands do not continue to work with her because she is demanding with little ROI as someone previously stated.

I think she has stopped having fun. Being an influencer looks exhausting and you can see it in her face this year.

It's hard to say if they were horrible bosses. I think Lydia grew up in a way that was difficult at times and she had to do a lot on her own and while being tough and strong is a good attribute, it morphed into her being not a great person. She has built walls and this inner circle to protect herself. But I think after Savoygate the tide is turning. You see it even in the table damage video. Carrie's editing is leaving things in that should be left out. Stating her grandfather thinks she is someone else as "entertainment" and then following that with a sort of apology that she saw it that way as a form of protection -- CARRIE SHOULD NOT HAVE LEFT THAT IN! You can see on Lydia's face that she is in a lot of pain and that sort of comment can be isolated and offensive.

I still would love to know why Carrie didn't decorate Lydia's tree with her... that is a first. They always decorated her tree, then Carrie's tree. Something is brewing...

And Ali.... he has so much potential and he is becoming collateral damage. I hope he gets away. He can really become a very sought after model...
She and Carrie did a charity run. They didn't donate or run the entire path. They didn't promote it at all although they used it to film content. They took hours away to drink in a pub during the run, and were then driven to a luxury hotel to recuperate in a gifted room. They also did a "sleep rough for a homeless charity" event. And moaned endlessly throughout, belittling the experience and again, treating themselves to spa treatments after the sleepless night.

Lydia also promised to donate care packages to the NHS during the early Covid days when everyone was clapping for the NHS. Never happened.

She did a charity giveaway raising money for Alzheimers, giveaway being a LV purse. No winner was announced despite thousands of pounds being donated.

This is just what I remember off the top of my head. I've no doubt there is more.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48