Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishName

VIP Member
This is awful.
I would be so angry if I sat behind them
1. To have the performance interrupted and disturbed by vapid Lydia filming throughout.
2. To be featured in the back of a FOR PROFIT filming session against my will during my leisure time - in which I had probably paid considerable money for tickets.
3. Having Laura’s bright lighting set up shoved in my face which would probably cause me to have a headache for some considerable hours afterward.

I am tempted to phone the venue and ask about their policy regarding recording performances and audience members making for profit videos featuring the public in the venue.

I would also submit a subject access request to the people who filmed me and ask for the video to be altered due to my right to be forgotten.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 55

Chels71

Chatty Member
I miss @Elle Belle too, she was so funny and lovely xxxx
I do too and I miss Stefano and all the original people who have been here for years that disappeared throughout the year!!! I was trying to keep up with this page and I hope everything is good with them and I want to wish them and everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 55

ella1979

VIP Member
ALL of the girls are out of office a week early and she might have to do more work...... eek 😂

It is so ridiculous why she can't just say there is ice on the garden table - it has to be "there is ice on the oxenwood table" its pathetic

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

happyforest

Chatty Member
It's like everything exists for her own consumption and entertainment. Other people's mansions, she'll photograph them and put them on her feed. Other's people's horses, she rides and implies ownership. Any messes she makes, she leaves for Ali to clean up. If her behavior is called into account she either deflects or tells people "it never happened" (Nicky). Alzheimers and its effect on her grandfather = entertainment for her. And lest we forget, it also brought her $$$ since she did a "giveaway" to raise money for Alzheimers upon her grandfather's passing then never showed a winner. Lucrative and entertaining, how lush.

She is pure vile filth.

• Angry
  • Heart

Uncooch

She ‘Speaks in FAX’ is probably what is meant. Copy & Send. Nothing original eminates from Miss phoney-ass! She should stick this on her fridge & her forehead ⬇:

“The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.” ― Charles Bukowski

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
Why is she getting so annoyed with the amount of chocolate Carrie wants to put on her drink? She is so childish and stroppy it is unbelievable. She then started ignoring Carrie when making her own drink, saying she was making hers the correct way and you can tell Carrie realised she had pissed Lydia off. Lydia wouldn't even cheers her drink. What a horrible, toxic, one sided friendship.

• Sick
  • Sad

ella1979

VIP Member
I think what happens on tattle should stay on tattle. We come here to have a laugh. I don’t feel comfortable with tattle being used to directly kill off an individuals business.
Kill off a business? ... shes doing a fine job of doing that herself 😂. Will be interesting to see if KM are working with her next year. I wonder when her contract expires.... I would imagine they might've a clause in that if Lydia acts inappropriately they can tear up the contract. I happen to wear a few brands she has recently gone after. I for one, don't want to be wearing items ive paid a lot for myself when someone like that is seen in the same brands yet shes not paying for them and she is an utter inauthentic disgrace & laughing stock.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Loupylia

Soooo cringe when the guy is showing her the wine cellar and she constantly interjects with “wowwww” and “ohhh my goodness”. It’s just so insincere, just bloody listen to the explanation. Imagine if you were on a tour with her, you’d be like “who the hell is this irritating person?!”
But my favourites are the random interjections of foreign languages. “andiamos!” “MON DIEU!”
Pretentious idiocy!

• Sick
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure any friendship with teefers and Lidl is def now over. Not only did Josie leave Lidl out from her girlies weekend, but in her last vlog both her and Charlie have a big interlude about the cost of living crisis, how everyone should be fully aware, how they’re grateful, and buying vouchers for coffee shops for the homeless. This was filmed the day before Vic and Suzie stayed over and it just seemed very tactical. First time they mention the cost of living crises all of a sudden just a week after their so called ‘bestie’ is embroiled in a national scandal about cost of living crisis?!

Oh and of course when she listed all her fellow influencers whose vlogmassas she was enjoying and no mention of Lidl?!

• Heart
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
Pathetic lunch. Even if you can’t cook… go to a nice grocery store and get some beautiful ready made salads and put them in nice bowls, nice sandwiches and alllll kinds of things like that. Even a lovely quiche….

You cannnot feed people risotto mush and frozen fries and that’s it. That’s unacceptable.

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Just watched Josie‘s video celebrating Daylesford hamper and entertaining friends! Table groaning with proper cooked food. Bedrooms set out perfectly for guests - in short an absolute triumph! So much better than some hommous and other dips and rice. All the money spent on gardens and frocks, bags and earrings and we’ve never seen one decent meal emerge from the bungalow. It’s pitiful. Josie should give Herself some lessons. It was a pleasure to watch even with Splainer Leaching rambling on…

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
I predict this comment won’t last long but it’s BRILLIANT 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
View attachment 1806922
The commenter is spot on! For those who didn’t watch the flog… this was really creepy how she talked to him and looked at him. Particularly the bit about working late and packing at midnight. I think this is the real Lydia… pure nasty.

• Sick
  • Angry

Julia123

VIP Member
I don’t know what people wear to the ballet in London but if I saw grown women in these dresses at the ballet in the US I would laugh out loud. They look RIDICULOUS. Sure dress up and be festive but no one and I mean no one dresses like this anywhere. Dress like an adult. And that mini kelly is the worst with this dress.

3411E17B-0044-42D0-8437-043CBCCC2D80.jpeg
38A571B1-0CE1-45FD-B75D-EF4D24EDC69A.jpeg
0F03F78C-8D62-4F00-AC05-DA29BC84BFD7.jpeg
CDA72841-34CA-4570-8400-8D1FED6EE607.jpeg

Except maybe the sweet little girls in their pretty twirly holiday dresses and headbands. Now they look cute!

CAEA8DC7-C228-4B30-8224-8E0D893A7541.jpeg
004FFFCE-D77A-4470-A900-7B31B98A0787.jpeg

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
While she’s sing songing over the dogs for the benefit of those watching she COMPLETELY misses the fact that Berkeley is chewing Porters ears incessantly and Porter is constantly trying to get away from him. It’s painful to watch and painful to see her not noticing but making the high pitched sounds which are supposed to make us think she cares for the dogs. Porter will end up a nervous wreck if she doesn’t stop his endless trying to escape. It’s hideous!
STEP UP - TRAIN YOUR DOG!
GET DRESSED FOR YOUR JOB! Dressing gowns make you look slovenly especially when worn in the garden. Vlogging is your job. You have thousands of clothes. Get dressed when you come to work!

edit. Berkley needs to be trained to stop chewing Porter’s ears. It’s clear Porter is constantly trying to get away from Berkeley and he hates having his ears chewed. It’s how Berkeley shows dominance and needs to be stopped quickly. Neither of the MG’s seem to notice his discomfort but bill and coo and talk gibberish to them. It needs sorting out or Porter will become a difficult and possibly withdrawn dog. Just wanted to qualify what I wrote above.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52