Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good and things like that, morning etcetera etcetera and welcome to this very, very day šŸŽ„

Feedback is the breakfast of champions. This small truth has struck hard lately because it becomes extraordinarily obvious when some people appear to completely ignore feedback, doesnā€™t it? At times, feedback may come from all over the world. But when itā€™s left unheeded notoriety may well be quick to follow. Of course, to some, being notorious is preferable to being ignored. This may be why we witness one gaffe after another after another...seemingly with no apology and no responsibility taken. It spreads and grows like masses of untethered filler in the face of adversity. It can become incredibly hard to watch canā€™t it? You canā€™t teach your grandmother to suck gobstoppers though...

I thought of giving you my mince pie recipe today. However, I think they are too easy to buy these days. Do any of you find yourselves reminiscing about the past at this time of year? Did pleasures seem so much simpler in the past to you? I know that in December I am forever being transported back to the memory of wholesome smells and delights pouring forth from my motherā€™s kitchen, as the run-up to Christmas gathered momentum. The house would have been Spring cleaned by now and the cooking in advance would have begun (usually at nighttime). Cocoa before bedtime and roaring fires and the bumper Christmas Editions of the Radio and TV times to bury yourself in as the excitement built up! Big sigh...Those were the days...

You do realise there are only 15 days left until Christmas Eve donā€™t you?

Peace šŸŒŸ.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
It's like everything exists for her own consumption and entertainment. Other people's mansions, she'll photograph them and put them on her feed. Other's people's horses, she rides and implies ownership. Any messes she makes, she leaves for Ali to clean up. If her behavior is called into account she either deflects or tells people "it never happened" (Nicky). Alzheimers and its effect on her grandfather = entertainment for her. And lest we forget, it also brought her $$$ since she did a "giveaway" to raise money for Alzheimers upon her grandfather's passing then never showed a winner. Lucrative and entertaining, how lush.

She is pure vile filth.
Totally agree. The world revolves around Lidl in her head.
What about the charity hike that was just a day out for Lidl and Cawwie. They didn't even donate the suggested amount that covered the charity costs (and I don't mean the entry fee).
Other people's apples....
Other people's dress designs...
Constantly posing in front of other people's houses...
The list goes on.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Laura Blair was at the Ballet in Karen Millen, I spied La's in her ugly Lydiot Karen Millen dress when they cheers each other šŸ˜‚

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Laura Blair was at the Ballet in Karen Millen, I spied La's in her ugly Lydiot Karen Millen dress when they cheers each other šŸ˜‚
Did Lydia say she was attending the opera or the ballet for the first time as well as the theatre? Perhaps Lydia is doing a KM event which is why Laura Blair wore KM there.

Lest we forget this Tik Tok where Lyds confirms she has NO rhythm....

View attachment 1793889
Look how great her hair is in this, that was Nickys work.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That video still makes me cringe no matter how many times Iā€™ve seen it. Also, if thatā€™s the best sexy dance she can muster after god knows how many takes, no wonder she didnā€™t ā€˜danceā€™ in Ibiza and stuck to being the shot girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Good and things like that, morning etcetera etcetera and welcome to this very, very day šŸŽ„

Feedback is the breakfast of champions. This small truth has struck hard lately because it becomes extraordinarily obvious when some people appear to completely ignore feedback, doesnā€™t it? At times, feedback may come from all over the world. But when itā€™s left unheeded notoriety may well be quick to follow. Of course, to some, being notorious is preferable to being ignored. This may be why we witness one gaffe after another after another...seemingly with no apology and no responsibility taken. It spreads and grows like masses of untethered filler in the face of adversity. It can become incredibly hard to watch canā€™t it? You canā€™t teach your grandmother to suck gobstoppers though...

I thought of giving you my mince pie recipe today. However, I think they are too easy to buy these days. Do any of you find yourselves reminiscing about the past at this time of year? Did pleasures seem so much simpler in the past to you? I know that in December I am forever being transported back to the memory of wholesome smells and delights pouring forth from my motherā€™s kitchen, as the run-up to Christmas gathered momentum. The house would have been Spring cleaned by now and the cooking in advance would have begun (usually at nighttime). Cocoa before bedtime and roaring fires and the bumper Christmas Editions of the Radio and TV times to bury yourself in as the excitement built up! Big sigh...Those were the days...

You do realise there are only 15 days left until Christmas Eve donā€™t you?

Peace šŸŒŸ.
Oh yes, I miss old ChristmasesšŸ˜¢ Coming home from Midnight Mass and putting the turkey in! Watching Leslie Crowther on Christmas morning visiting the children in hospital, their presents hidden under the bed. Singing along to Carols from Kingā€™s College. Trying to get rid of the priest whoā€™d called in for a quick drinkšŸ˜‰ Making everyone shut up while you taped Christmas Top of the Pops on your new cassette recorder with the little microphone on a stand, then playing it back to hear someone with hiccups in the background.

You can buy old editions of TV and Radio Times Christmas editions on eBay, they costs thousands. One thing you can guarantee, itā€™ll be all the same films as this year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Has Claire released any prices for her brand? I thought she said she was going to say prior to the launch, I tired to suffer through her video but she was waffling on.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Poor Lyd her garden looks so tit she's resorted to try and film over the 500 year wall. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really liked Laura. Gutted sheā€™s associating
Bloody hell, I hope the Royal Opera House were warned about the incoming gaggle of women wearing polyester so they could get the appropriate fire extinguishers ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Model mouth is what lidl was like when we all enjoyed her and I really hope she doesnā€™t become like lidl. But then she has a lovely relationship withe her mum and fiancĆ©, they are all very down to earth!
I dont think Lydia has ever been as nice and kind as Charlotte, even in Lydia's best years she was still a bit of a smug snarky witch šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 21
I dont think Lydia has ever been as nice and kind as Charlotte, even in Lydia's best years she was still a bit of a smug snarky witch šŸ˜‚
Lydia has always been a snarky witch, Ali was able to edit it out when he did her videos. They don't seem to even try to hide it anymore and let her witch flag fly sky high.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I have no idea why she wears a knitted black polo neck with green dressing gown on top..... on her vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really liked Laura. Gutted sheā€™s associating
Probably not her fault - that anyone who works with KM was invited! Would Lydia even wear something from her collection???

Lydia will probably put it on her stories tonight and over the weekend to make out she's not sat at home doing nothing!

Reactions: 15
Screenshot 2022-12-09 at 11.55.27.png

Just speeding through her flog on Invidious and had to stop and comment on how awful this dress is. When she was "modelling" it, I couldn't believe those dreadful sleeves. Who buys this stuff? The whole next collection looks like the worst yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Where is the Alzheimerā€™s comment, in her latest vlog? Anyone have a snippet or transcript

I donā€™t talk to my husband about Lydia because he would ask me why Iā€™m waisting my time on someone who is undeserving of a second of my attention. But I couldnā€™t help myself and I showed him this screenshot. View attachment 1793619

His response, ā€œIs she chewing tobacco?ā€
What the actual F. What the hell has she done to her face.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Spot on. This has been bugging me too. Surely she knows that more people than ever are having to choose between heating and eating. Kids going to bed cold and hungry. Homeless people dying on the streets like you say. The fact that she can wish for colder weather is abhorrent.

Ali needs to buy Lydia a shovel for Christmas because she keeps digging herself hole after hole. She woke up this morning and ā€œthe temperature has finally plummeted ā€œ. Does she ever hear herself? The country is freezing its ass off and this fool is wishing for the coldest of weather for her Christmas intro!šŸ¤¬I wonder how many homeless people were found dead that morning in the Uk after ā€˜temperatures plummeted?ā€™

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.