Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t watched any of her Novembermas videos, just cannot stomach it and rely on our wonderful Tattlers to relay the nonsense!

Reactions: 30
Don’t worry she eats greasy pizza, greasy chips and burgers and wouldn’t be embarrassed to fart in public. She is actually totally gross while pretending !

I haven’t watched any of her Novembermas videos, just cannot stomach it and rely on our wonderful Tattlers to relay the nonsense!
I haven’t watched her for years, she would drive me up the wall.

Reactions: 23
Lazy twat!

Looks like people have stopped watching her flogmas videos, and the views prove she bought views on the first one!
Is it ironic or coincidence that the views plummeted post savoygate?

Also, where did she make the comment that she only deals in facts? Would love to see that story

Reactions: 17
Yeah, me too. I have to wait for it to go away, very irritating!
This seems to be a problem on my PC, not my tablet.
If you reduce your page size to 80 per cent you will expose the x in the top right of the ad and can click it off. You can then increase the page size back to 100....or if you are ok reading at 80 per cent you could leave it at that. Unfortunately it does come back every so often.

Reactions: 9
I think I'm correct in saying that Cawwie HAS to have other clients. If she has her own company but only has ONE client ( ie Lidl ) she is classed as employed by Lidl in the eyes of the tax man.

Reactions: 15
I think I'm correct in saying that Cawwie HAS to have other clients. If she has her own company but only has ONE client ( ie Lidl ) she is classed as employed by Lidl in the eyes of the tax man.
Yep that’s right. I think I wrote that in a recent post too. If she can’t show two clients the Revenue could make L pay all the NI and Tax payments (backdated) etc etc and both could get fined. Savage...

Reactions: 18
ITV tonight - The Savoy At Christmas.........thankfully seems to be filmed last Christmas (I think?) so Lidl shouldn't feature. Bet she's tuning in though.
I didn't watch but I immediately thought the Savoy is struggling for customers, hence what is essentially an extended tv 'advert' and free nights for influencers.

Reactions: 19
Is it ironic or coincidence that the views plummeted post savoygate?

Also, where did she make the comment that she only deals in facts? Would love to see that story
She has said it across a few of her videos after she had Life Coaching. I think the video when she"interviewed" her life coach it is mentioned. From there she has said it here and there, especially when there is a "misunderstanding." Another Tattle Detective can probably find some good examples

Reactions: 10
500 sq foot is equivalent to twelve king size beds. That cellar was huge, had long corridors with many doors leading off. The cellar went under the street and was much much larger than 500 sq feet.

Reactions: 17
Spot on. Everyone changes as they become older and tastes change, but she is purely a caricature .

Reactions: 16
Could Ali be a client?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.