Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is anyone struggling with the big ad on left featuring cheap faux fur and acrylic outfits? . im struggling to read the forum

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Carrie is self employed so she only gets paid when she works and can take holidays if she pleases or not.
Her sister may be on the books and will therefore be the only employee. It’s 28 days a year plus Bank Holidays for holiday pay to be taken before 31 December. If she has managed to get them both to be declared as self employed she doesn’t have to pay them anything for holidays as neither would have a holiday entitlement. As self employed you take hols whenever you choose unpaid by your Client. I would guess they are both self employed ( so L doesn’t have to pay sick pay or holiday pay and they have to see to their own tax -ie she does nothing) so this largesse of holiday at Christmas costs her nothing. She’d simply say I’m closing down for three weeks and don’t need you. However, BOTH women have to have more than one client to be regarded as self employed. If this isn’t the case The Revenue could make L pay back NI and tax contributions. Both girls would have to show two income sources in their accounts.
B9FD2032-6563-4CFC-A74D-0754389AFA0E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
is anyone struggling with the big ad on left featuring cheap faux fur and acrylic outfits? . im struggling to read the forum
Make the font size smaller on the page you re on, reduce the page to as small as you can, you ll then be able to see the x in the top right hand corner of the add, you can then close it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They saw that she was fake a Millen miles away and wanted to see if she was importing/ exporting fakes!
Thats what I was thinking, why else would they be interested in the cost of her bag.

Reactions: 16
Always!! Unfortunately no ones fixes work so I just have to wait for it to go away on its own.

You can tell Lydia also had no clue there was a difference between star anise and aniseed and was just trying to correct him for the sake of it. She only shut up when Carrie corrected them both.

Can't use chopsticks and she is trying to German words in a French accent

Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 19.07.14.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Her nail polish makes her crappy rings look even dirtier 🤢View attachment 1805025
Speaking of her nails, when she got engaged I remember her ring fingers had a different colour polish on to the other nails, it made it feel like, to me at the time, that it was all planned.
I liked her at that point so I didn’t read too much into it.
Now I know what she’s about it it always makes me wonder

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is she getting so annoyed with the amount of chocolate Carrie wants to put on her drink? She is so childish and stroppy it is unbelievable. She then started ignoring Carrie when making her own drink, saying she was making hers the correct way and you can tell Carrie realised she had pissed Lydia off. Lydia wouldn't even cheers her drink. What a horrible, toxic, one sided friendship.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Always!! Unfortunately no ones fixes work so I just have to wait for it to go away on its own.

You can tell Lydia also had no clue there was a difference between star anise and aniseed and was just trying to correct him for the sake of it. She only shut up when Carrie corrected them both.

Can't use chopsticks and she is trying to German words in a French accent

View attachment 1805042
She literally looks like she's wearing a mask 😂 unfortunately that's her real face 🤪
Screenshot_20221213_191311_com.android.chrome_edit_253700519473786.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Carrie has her own consulting ltd company too though, so perhaps she is both employed by Elsie and has other clients we don't know about?

Or she provides consultancy work for Elsie through her Ltd company and thus lowers her tax burden, even though by all intent and purposes she is employed as she only works for Elsie?

The registered company address for Carrie Grayson Ltd and LEM Ltd is the same rented company address in Dunstable

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Why do her lower teeth now seem to stick out further than her top teeth? My neighbours have a lovely boxer dog and her jaw now looks a bit like that. I’m sure it never used to...also her lisp is becoming much more pronounced. What‘s going on?

Carrie has her own consulting ltd company too though, so perhaps she is both employed by Elsie and has other clients we don't know about?

Or she provides consultancy work for Elsie through her Ltd company and thus lowers her tax burden, even though by all intent and purposes she is employed as she only works for Elsie?

The registered company address for Carrie Grayson Ltd and LEM Ltd is the same rented company address in Dunstable
I think they both have the same company address because they both have the same accountant and the address is the accountant’s address.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do her lower teeth now seem to stick out further than her top teeth? My neighbours have a lovely boxer dog and her jaw now looks a bit like that. I’m sure it never used to...also her lisp is becoming much more pronounced. What‘s going on?

I think they both have the same company address because they both have the same accountant and the address is the accountant’s address.
With all that tales she is telling her tongue( like her nose ) is getting longer and pushing those teeth forward, she will be competing with teefers soon😂. Maybe she never had her wisdom teeth out! ( more like stupidity teeth in her case)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What do we think Lydia's next Cosplay costume will be? So far this year we have had;

- coastal grandmother
- equestrian
- gardener
- lady of the manor
Julia Roberts' opera going character, with box seats now that she has discovered the opera, but uncouth and with less class.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.