Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looove your breakdown. Promise me/us you will do one each flog ;-)

Reactions: 37
I'm taking three weeks off for Christmas because I can. A handful of you povos are still clicking my affiliate links... that's why. I'm not going to thank any of you for putting me in this privileged position though.

I would like to see her work in Tesco with her mum tbh. She can work the whole week leading up to Xmas and be right back in there after just two days off. Oh and her mum can be her line manager.

That would be the piss of existence

Reactions: 70
Yes I also watched the programme about The Savoy and for Christmas dinner it is £275 a head. So Lydia wont be going as she cant afford that!

Reactions: 31
So they just blatantly copied the jimmy choo calendar. Did vic get one? Why Laura Blair she ain’t a country lass? Those boots are hideous, but then I don’t like heels Or zips on boots!
Lydiot isn't a country lass either aka cosplay cough Milton Keynes/Watford

Reactions: 19
Tamara is on a skiing trip with Jimmy Choo. I bet Lydiot is bummed not to have been invited since she is such an avid skier/snowboarder. <jk> Another Lydiot lie. Did Lydiot get any Advent Calendars this year? I bet she didn't get a Jimmy Choo calendar.

Reactions: 27
We’ll never see that Do Us A Favour gilet thing again, she doesn’t even wear her own tat twice. She must’ve forgotten about her “Rigsby meets The Honey Monster” effort. Such a designer! Have three weeks off and a big lie down.

Reactions: 51
You can tell she has never sung that carol because she stops before the end and the last note is a long one.
Plus, she keeps checking the words to make sure she doesn't forget "Noel, Noel..." Difficult lyrics to a classic that even 5-year-olds know.

Uhhh say whaaat ?

Such a weird partnership.
Guess who's designs are going to be stolen for KM's next Autumn / Winter collection ... ????

This gent with his daughters made me a little teary 🥹 What a lovely Dad and grateful daughters

Reactions: 17
I wonder if the cape is also Lydia's.
If it is ... RUN LAUREN, RUN !!!! RUN ALL THE WAY BACK TO MONACO.

Reactions: 17
What a load of bollocks. Lydia cares about FACTS?!! Since when????!! She surely picked that up from her life coach Jackie. Lydia, the most opinionated person on the planet, who stressed into oblivion how everything is HER OPINION for a decade. She will say anything to fit her current narrative of convenience. So when the facts suit her, it's about facts. But when the facts don't work in her favor (like yelling at Nicky ON CAMERA), then it's all "be kind". Go make a Netflix documentary.

"I'm such a bizarre person." OH YOU SURE ARE.

Reactions: 35
Ode to a Gilet…

Oh look, dear; that gilet’s intriguing!’
Said nobody ever I fear
My bent ear has shrunk - it’s fatiguing
At the stupidest things it can hear
I just think in facts
As my brain cells collapse
And I waffle and splutter , it’s clear
I have nothing to say -
So bizarrely each day
I have gear but no single idea…

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
Uhhh say whaaat ?
View attachment 1803631

Such a weird partnership.
Guess who's designs are going to be stolen for KM's next Autumn / Winter collection ... ????
So - did Karen Millen instruct her to flog Fairfax & Favor under her KM contract? So she didn’t initiate the collaboration herself with F&F? And they didn’t ‘get sent to me by you, if that makes sense, because you knew how we were the perfect match... a British, heritage brand with a loyal, cult following blah blah blah...’ So, it’s all codswallop and KM set it up? So, her ‘team’ had nothing to do with it and the partnership is with KM and not her? Why is she even bothering to come back after Christmas?

Reactions: 34
But she only “thinks in facts.”

Reactions: 25
Someone has probably already commented on this on a previous thread but the print on this dress is just so trashy. To me, it is a cheap tat high street brand's idea of "fancy".
This is a classic river island print! (Nothing against river island but that is literally their signature print)

Reactions: 19
She’s the actual worst. “Doing them a favour”. Shut up you selfish pos. The ROH, of all places, doesn’t need your help to fill seats, believe me. She literally has no idea. She knew she wasn’t allowed to film but decided to spoil it for those around her, because she would have, by sneakily filming and waving her phone about. I want to smack her, I really do. It doesn’t matter how much you pay for a seat - a tenner at the cinema or £100 at the ballet, no one should have that experience ruined for them by twats like her. It distracts the performers and it pulls the audience out of the experience.

On an entirely differently note - love that you’ve danced in the Nutcracker!

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.