Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't like the arch it is so pointless, I presume she's going to put flowers or climbers round it???

I bet she got a big discount on the earrings - that is a big present to herself otherwise!!

Now she's made herself Northamptonshire royalty do we think Carrie curtseys and Ali bows?

Just saw this, do we think Lydia has it? maybe only 3 of he 6 qualities - she's more a narcissist though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lydiot may be spitting feathers 😂View attachment 1795780
OMG I hadn't seen this she won't be spitting feathers she will be spitting the whole fecking bird. Thats rubbing it in, love the caption "your friends all together". What I would have given to have been a fly on the wall.

I was going to ask about the dogs paws on that ice ground. Here in Oz coming into summer we get warnings about doggies paws on the hot cement, so I was imagining it cant be too comfortable for the little ones on all that ice ground.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The dogs and Lumi are the Millen-Gordon's only redeemable feature. I think Madam realises this, as 90% of her content is footage of the animals and the balance is cosplay in the countryside hamlet "woodlands".

View attachment 1798689View attachment 1798690View attachment 1798692

Cover your patio furniture.
Lydia lovely xo, I've found the cheapest cover for you on Amazon.
View attachment 1798694

The rusty fire pit is a state !!! A bad and ugly state !!
So the dogs wear coats in the supper but by-3° they are undressed??

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Still have 14 pages to catch up one but as someone who knows Jacqueline and some of her clients personally I can assure you she was the one to reach out to Lidl to get some extra media attention.

My friend spent £4k for coaching training with her and honestly I could have taught you that for free. She was giving a speech some time ago and I asked her a question which she was unable to answer properly and only said that if I am experiencing this I should immediately book session with her. The question was related to an example she gave and as someone with BSc (Hons) degree in Psychology I wanted to see how she would approach the situation 🙃🙃🙃 clearly she hasn’t passed my test.
I threw the last statement into the poll for a laugh....turns out it was the correct answer! Thank you 😊

Latest Tik Tok for those Tattlers who can't be arsed ... or give her a view !!!
I've included some comments.
How long more can Lyds take the mocking ?
:unsure:
View attachment 1797361
When this Anne Bolyn was beheaded they stuck the wrong head back on to the body....it's a completely different colour!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If she did have a baby she would carry it in the Birkin for sure!

So it looks like she went on the Belmond Pullman train to Canterbury as she's put up something on stories about carol singing in Canterbury - so no doubt that is in this weeks Flogmas!!!
She might have to get a bigger birkin for a baby and maybe not a toxic Ali express one!
No she will keep the footage for next year!
So she didn’t go with teefers in the end!

Reactions: 20
I am CRINGING at her video in church singing.

Is there absolutely nothing these two cretins won’t film and shill?

Have some dignity and self respect the pair of you!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Em Sheldon defending the headband comments on Twitter - no other creator would!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Had to screenrecord in case she takes this gem of a terrible post down. Yikes 😳😬🫣

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Fairfax & Favour have gifted her a bag - pretty sure they've given stuff to everyone! And of course it is exquisite! for a dog walk ...

• Sick
Reactions: 25
the funny thing is Lydiot putting in all this effort. Literally selling her soul and to be judged for what? She isn’t getting anything from TikTok. Apparently the most you can make is $40–$80
I saw a tiktok from Hayley Baylee and this year she was making between $200-$600 each month however one month towards the end of the year she made $4667.97. Overall from January to November 2022 she made $11987.58 using the Tiktok creator fund. There is definitely some money to be made on there plus they will get the majority of their money from sponsorships which will not be in the fund.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
After this travesty of carol singing, perhaps it’s off to the confessional for you Elsie😡😡😡
Is she going to join a choir next? Is the because Princess Catherine is hosting her carol concert on the 15th?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It’s on the same lines as filming yourself crying…
Yes so agree and she’s been there done that several times. 🙄

This is from the night that she found out there was cc tv footage of the Nicky abuse. She knew she was caught. However she tried to shift herself into the victim of online abuse.

EE98DBD1-B347-483C-AC2F-CEA3D96EF6D9.jpeg

71E8B4EF-3843-47A4-9C29-FA055050BF72.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.