Lydia Millen #161 It's the most wonderful time of the year but Christmas with the MGs has no cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie is such a a lovely host. Beautiful home, wreath making in her greenhouse. A beautiful cook. These guys look so happy and wholesome. Normal. No fake posh vibes. Very nice to see.
Teefers blows Lydiot out of the water every time, hosting, garden, home etc etc 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Went to the Boodles concession in Harrods today. They didn’t have any of the rose gold but did have the platinum and can unfortunately confirm that Lydia’s are definitely the rose gold for 8.4k . When you see them in real life up close you can see that one of the little hoopy things doesn’t join to the main body of the earring and does cuff the back of the ear. I was also asked if I’d like to try them on… I said no because my boyfriend was already having a panic attack at this point and wondering why I was showing so much interest in nearly 10k earrings.
The customer service was also lovely… Lydia does not deserve Boodles is my conclusion 😂
🕵️‍♀️ Well done. You have definitely earned your sleuthing badge.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm not on tik tok but my goodness, so seeing the clips on here..........the fake voice is making me feel sick. Ugh. She is so smug and full of herself and responding to the comments in such a patronising way. I can't deal with this woman. 🤬
the funny thing is Lydiot putting in all this effort. Literally selling her soul and to be judged for what? She isn’t getting anything from TikTok. Apparently the most you can make is $40–$80

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I know a few of you dislike Josie. Compare her vlogmas to Lydiots! Josie’s really put Lydiot to shame.
I for one do not like Josie or Charlie but I have to admit you can tell they’ve spent some money on an outside video editor so the flogs have improved by a lot…. Sort of like when Lydia had her in-house guy Cal. They enjoy thier home, hosting family /friends, and have planned some actual Xmas activities outside of their 4 walls. Real strategic planning and Josie is filming and uploading daily which is a lot of work and not many still do this. Also his daily advent gifts for her are cute and dare I say… thoughtful?

It’s still a QVC channel aimed at sellllling anything not nailed down, horrific fashun sense and awkwardness in general. But compared to what Josie was doing when they moved in (spraying everything gold) and the worst cringy uploads, I’ll give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
You might want to check out some of Jaackmate (of Zoella advent calendar video game)’s videos about this guy.

He is a MEGA douche.
This guy is the biggest man baby alive, can’t stand him. Ridiculous excuse of a human being 🤮 if you’ve seen his tick tocks you’ll know 🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Good morning and welcome to today 🎄

There is a certain person amongst us who posts legendary gifs which I collect. I then brazenly steal them and pass them off as my own. I have been saving this one up again until the weather renders it appropriate. It’s cold! So it’s appropriate. So, here it is…

561CD7C4-1C9B-4CDC-8082-01C6F266CAAB.gif

As you can see, it’s Anne Boleyn wearing a nylon coat and carrying a Birkin coming down the icy stairs at the Royal Ballet having just watched Tchaikovsky’s Schadenfreude…

The next gif in this annual review is the one used whenever anyone tells me Gary Barlow is waiting outside my house to take me to see The Wizard of Oz!

97B779D8-3AE4-404C-9468-FBF607A19B5A.gif

Next is the best thank you gif ever…

15330FCE-B4A9-4143-B558-9F8CB5AE8CB4.gif

Then
A804EE00-CA8C-403F-AB6E-06D4ECB32F42.gif

there’s this one where your heat breaks down and you go and stay in a hotel but tell the world you’re doing it….

And you will need no introduction to The Trombone of Truth…

687868D8-D4AC-48CE-A405-2CB06ED115D5.gif

In case I get sent to prison for plagiarism I must own up and remind you (as if a reminder was needed) that @Al Fresco is responsible for the hilarity we’ve had throughout the past year and I just wanted to see them all together. I’m sure you do too,

Finally here’s Captain’s cat again..🤣
56B943FE-D5FD-4413-AE9E-3806B230E184.gif

You do realise there are only 13 days to Christmas Eve don‘t you?

Peace 🌟.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
What is she doing showing Ali’s ugly dressing room? I remember him telling her she can’t, what a witch.
What a sad existence. Having to fight and negotiate with your husband about what you should be able to show in *your* channel as opposed to *his* channel, so that you can get more views than him. Flawless marriage indeed :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
I had some health issues all year long so i am quite off the lydia stuff, just popping by once every few months
So you guys can imagine my surprise when i received from a brazilian friend - who NEVER spoke about lydia - a tiktok video about the savoy affair with the caption "isn't this lady that ugly b** you hate?"
And boy did i had fun catching up in all the drama!!
At the same time i reminded of a christmas vlog she made with Carrie a few years ago
A charity that takes care of homeless people invited them to sleep on the street for one night during winter to show how hard it was and to spread awareness and ET CETERA
And it was, in my opinion, a tit show
They were laughing, making jokes and congratulating themselves on how good they were and how it wasn't "that hard"
COMPLETELY inappropriate
It was during the phase that i still liked her content and for the first time i was like "omg maaaybe she is not a very good person"
Anyway, here is the link.
I hope some drama channel pick up this story and exposes her ass

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
What's Happening in 2023 (that no one gives a tit about): The breakdown

Lydia's talking about her intro. Vlogmas traditionally is filmed every day in December, but 'flogmas' can, unashamedly, be pre-filmed in Novemeber. Lydiots happy it's cold because it makes the grass sparkle. She then explains her confusion about the sun being up or down in the morning. . . .

Today Lidl is trying to flog us Karen Millen and we are going to be treated to 'behind the scenes' content.

In the taxi, on the way to London, Lids sees an ad featuring a dog. She proceeds to talk to the picture of the dog, in a baby voice . . .

We are in the KM offices and Lyds is stroking clothes. Cue time-lapses interspersed with snippets of women saying 'wow', 'beautiful' and lots of Lidls fake laughter.

More trying to flog us next years KM collection, skip skip skip.

More time lapse of a meeting, they are reviewing pics of our Lyds, more fake laughter, and slowing to normal time when anyone says anything complimentary about her, this is known as narcissism.

Back home the butler/husband has used a baby wipe to clean a pouffe that Lydiot managed to soil with soot but couldn't be arsed to clean herself, the dirty Gertie.

More KM chat and talking to dogs (IRL this time) in the baby voice.

In the bathroom Worzel Gummidge is stroking her straw locks and telling us she is authentic. We are then gifted with some hair care advice, this is known as irony.

The cat's ill and going to the vet so the butler has fed the cat on Lidls bed, whilst she's in it. Don't be concerned about the Egyptian cotton bedsheets, old Al' has put a pair of shorts under the cat bowl. Hilarity ensues when the cat moves and this obviously means 'Daddy', aka the butler, then has to get out of bed to take the cats bowl away, because Lidl can't be arsed.

The next day brave Lydiot takes the cat to the vets and gets 'the saddest news I've ever been told'. The 8 year old cat has arthritis.
We go outside to look at windows, and if you still have any will to live you can listen to Lidl talk about the 'synergy' of the colour of the window frames.

The end
Worzel Gummidge hahahaha
Not being English, I had to google that. Not disappointed with the results😂😂😂
Also your recaps are everything 🤗 🤗

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I was waiting to hear the results of our intrepid seeker of truth! Thank you for publishing your results. This is more than most would do and in recognition of your selfless diligence I would hope you will accept this medal 🎖for services above and beyond the call of duty! You are a paragon and an example to us all. I salute you Ma’am...
View attachment 1798035as you can see Teddy Bear salutes you too! X
Why thank you! And thank you Teddy Bear x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The dogs and Lumi are the Millen-Gordon's only redeemable feature. I think Madam realises this, as 90% of her content is footage of the animals and the balance is cosplay in the countryside hamlet "woodlands".

Screenshot_20221211-105753_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221211-110531_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221211-110819_Instagram.jpg

Cover your patio furniture.
Lydia lovely xo, I've found the cheapest cover for you on Amazon.
Screenshot_20221211-111121_Chrome.jpg

The rusty fire pit is a state !!! A bad and ugly state !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Good morning and welcome to today 🎄

There is a certain person amongst us who posts legendary gifs which I collect. I then brazenly steal them and pass them off as my own. I have been saving this one up again until the weather renders it appropriate. It’s cold! So it’s appropriate. So, here it is…

View attachment 1798381
As you can see, it’s Anne Boleyn wearing a nylon coat and carrying a Birkin coming down the icy stairs at the Royal Ballet having just watched Tchaikovsky’s Schadenfreude…

The next gif in this annual review is the one used whenever anyone tells me Gary Barlow is waiting outside my house to take me to see The Wizard of Oz!

View attachment 1798386

Next is the best thank you gif ever…

View attachment 1798387

Then View attachment 1798389
there’s this one where your heat breaks down and you go and stay in a hotel but tell the world you’re doing it….

And you will need no introduction to The Trombone of Truth…

View attachment 1798393
In case I get sent to prison for plagiarism I must own up and remind you (as if a reminder was needed) that @Al Fresco is responsible for the hilarity we’ve had throughout the past year and I just wanted to see them all together. I’m sure you do too,

Finally here’s Captain’s cat again..🤣
View attachment 1798399

You do realise there are only 13 days to Christmas Eve don‘t you?

Peace 🌟.
678EE7C3-F69A-412B-9DEC-129BFDA9DF71.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
If this is your TikTok account your profile pic is showing at the bottom left hand corner.
You’ll dox yourself ☺
Whoever
Looks very luxe! Claire has posted that her boiler isn't working so they are wearing dressing gowns and have hot water bottles - and she could definitely afford a room at The Savoy!!
claire is obvs having a dig there at our Lidl lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dogs and Lumi are the Millen-Gordon's only redeemable feature. I think Madam realises this, as 90% of her content is footage of the animals and the balance is cosplay in the countryside hamlet "woodlands".

View attachment 1798689View attachment 1798690View attachment 1798692

Cover your patio furniture.
Lydia lovely xo, I've found the cheapest cover for you on Amazon.
View attachment 1798694

The rusty fire pit is a state !!! A bad and ugly state !!
Even Oxenwood’s website suggest their wooden furniture should be covered give it longer life. Only the bluestone tables don’t need to be covered it seems. Personally I’d cover all of the garden furniture to make it last a lifetime. I just don’t get how she doesn’t take care of things. I guess if it’s free or discounted it’s easy come east go?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.