Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MadameS

Chatty Member
She looks like the girl who tries to beat you up at the bus stop for looking at her chavy boyfriend.
Omg, yes. The girl who’d always shout “What you lookin’ at?!” if you happened to glance at her when walking past.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

Lola Faith

VIP Member
What is this children’s beige meal?!

KFC on a plate!

Didn't realise Teefers and Suzie were friends - I expect it is after the Edge of Ember trip!

Also saw Teefers is working with Daylesford now - promoting their hampers! Oh dear Mylene!

• Haha
  • Wow

K18

VIP Member
I really liked Laura. Gutted she’s associating
Bloody hell, I hope the Royal Opera House were warned about the incoming gaggle of women wearing polyester so they could get the appropriate fire extinguishers ready.

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Has Lidl blocked the comments on her savoygate TT or has she blocked me lol

if she did turn the comments off looks like it’s now playing on her mind. Finally

You are so right. Great perspective 😊
Looks like she's turned off the comments.
Someone's not so "unbovvered" is she ? 😂

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Well, at least the psycho fan gets a happy ending... 😂Anyone hear a orgasm sigh of (Christttttmas) contentment heeheeeeee.

Screenshot_20221210-231726_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

K18

VIP Member
Omg why have I never noticed her walk… I’d like a btec version of Kate Middleton the stuff arm n back Jesus this woman needs help.
Ali “ it looks very calm n collected in the kitchen” pans to the kitchen staff just standing staring at him as they haven’t started lol maybe just me but I’d hate to be placed next to an open kitchen it’s like being placed next to the bins. The noise n smell and chaos plus if I saw a chef touch his nose or something would totally put me off.
Lydia always walks like she is in a rush to find the nearest toilet.

• Haha

jadore23

Chatty Member
Yes so agree and she’s been there done that several times. 🙄

This is from the night that she found out there was cc tv footage of the Nicky abuse. She knew she was caught. However she tried to shift herself into the victim of online abuse.

View attachment 1799187
View attachment 1799186
Looking back at this now it is so obviously clear how her comment had nothing to do with anything that was actually happening bts. Victim word salad. It wasn't about online abuse, or the internet, or mean trolls, or the cat. It was about the bed you made for yourself, Lidl, and realised you had to lay in it.

Her filming herself singing in church royally pissed me off. She isn't even religious or a churchgoer. It says everything about her. Right, Little Miss "I'm not doing it for how things look like". Uhuhhhh.

• Heart

mustbeuni

VIP Member
We said it would be the cheapest item! Lidl that won’t get you anywhere with your wish list! I have spent more than you at Hermes and have never been offered a bag!
She’s pretending that she was offered several bags in Germany. But she passed on them because they were the wrong color. Anybody who actually shops at Hermes knows that her buying history doesn’t get you offered several bags.

• Haha
The idea that Ali needs a “display” area for his clothes in his CLOSET is just exhibit 89,351 that these two worship at the altar of Consumer Goods. Absolute insanity. (Also those floors, like their dining room table, are absolute rubbish.)

• Angry
  • Heart

wait_ineedto_flogthis

I'm not on tik tok but my goodness, so seeing the clips on here..........the fake voice is making me feel sick. Ugh. She is so smug and full of herself and responding to the comments in such a patronising way. I can't deal with this woman. 🤬
the funny thing is Lydiot putting in all this effort. Literally selling her soul and to be judged for what? She isn’t getting anything from TikTok. Apparently the most you can make is $40–$80

• Haha
  • Wow

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
Why would we want to do things "in the Lydia Millen way"?!??!
I said to myself that as soon as this year is finished i would stop watching her . Now I'm not so sure I'll handle it until then!
She is so stupid, pretentious, ridiculous and horrible! I can't stand her anymore! :mad: :mad: instead of relaxed and being inspired she just makes me feel mad and irritated!
There's no redemption for you Lidiot!
I stopped about 6 months ago and feel all the better for it! I just come here to get the tea instead :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MadameS

Chatty Member
I heard on a quiz show that chav stands for 'Council housed and violent'.
I’ve never heard that it stands for that, but I grew up in council housing for the first 11 years of my life, and we’re not all like that, most of us are actually decent, I swear 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36