Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The time two years ago Carrie and Ali had been busy unpacking the house whilst I bossed them about. I hadn’t been gifted a lot of furniture back then, apart from that pink chair, and the snow was holding up the possibility of deliveries. Gosh the snow! I know it was probably snowing were you were too, but not like this, not like the snow storm I had. We were definitely the worst hit. In Europe, definitely. Gusts of winds were going faster than the gifted Aston Martin, blowing us backwards as we forged the hamlet for nuts and berries. All the shops had ran out of food and people in the next hamlet over were resorting to cannibalism. Couple of times I even caught Ali eyeing up Lums like she was a plate of crisps and pasta. Thankfully he made it through and got used to being hungry. He’s got me to thank me for those cheekbones! We tried our best too wade through the snow to help clear the road out of the hamlet, but even at 5’7 and on our tippy toes we were facing the threat of being entombed like a woolly mammoth. It felt like we were moments from death. So we gave up. We bowed down to Mother Nature and her fierce temper and went back in to my barren bungalow. I have never been so cold in my life. I checked all the radiators. Nothing. Not an ounce of heat. Desperately lighting all the candles I could find, my Jo Malone wedding fragrance, I tried not to panic. Carrie got the tin foil out, Ali got the cling film and we mummified ourselves as we sat desperately around the candles. I suggested we put some classic music on to keep us calm through this storm but when Ali tried all the power went out. 2% gas. That’s all that was left. Carrie suggest we eat something with gluten so that are awful life changing intolerances would produce natural green gas and keep us warm, but I said babths you to go the dthoctor if it’s coming out gween! And anyway why would I have it in the house? I don’t eat that muck. Much. Lightening the mood I regaled my halcyon days as an international glamour girl and sang them my fav N-Dubz hits. We feel asleep and when we woke up the tinfoil/clingfilm wrap had detoxed our skin and we were looking ripped.

I should have been happy we survived, that the snow was melting, that the path was cleared, that I’d dropped 2lb, but when I woke up it dawned on me; I hadn’t filmed any of this. How could I get content, sympathy, if I didn’t show you all? I’m sorry i never told you this sooner. Please send me your sympathy now. And free things. And souls for me to feed on because they don’t have gluten.
I love this so much 😂😂

So you know there's 'short-man syndrome/ napoleon complex'?

Is there a housing equivalent? When your house (bungalow) is the smallest on the estate (sorry, in the hamlet) & resembles the top level of a normal house sliced off & stuck in the ground?
View attachment 88931View attachment 88933
I wonder which one from the hamlet is the amazon parcel thief. By the looks of it, none of those that live in those houses would even appreciate her amazon tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She's labelling things 'press discount' she is not the press - surely that is completely out of order, why can't she just say gifted?

and also 'brand partner' well what does that mean, it still means it was free - so say gifted!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
While the rest of the country have jobs they need to get to in order to put food on the table, sloth lydia prays for a snow-fortnight to doss on her sofa in her filthy dressing gown, gazing out at her 'grounds'. Lydl, how're they going to buy all your affiliate linked shite if they can't get to their desks & earn the dough? She's so detatched from the real world...
Screenshot_20200227-171851_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The time two years ago Carrie and Ali had been busy unpacking the house whilst I bossed them about. I hadn’t been gifted a lot of furniture back then, apart from that pink chair, and the snow was holding up the possibility of deliveries. Gosh the snow! I know it was probably snowing were you were too, but not like this, not like the snow storm I had. We were definitely the worst hit. In Europe, definitely. Gusts of winds were going faster than the gifted Aston Martin, blowing us backwards as we forged the hamlet for nuts and berries. All the shops had ran out of food and people in the next hamlet over were resorting to cannibalism. Couple of times I even caught Ali eyeing up Lums like she was a plate of crisps and pasta. Thankfully he made it through and got used to being hungry. He’s got me to thank me for those cheekbones! We tried our best too wade through the snow to help clear the road out of the hamlet, but even at 5’7 and on our tippy toes we were facing the threat of being entombed like a woolly mammoth. It felt like we were moments from death. So we gave up. We bowed down to Mother Nature and her fierce temper and went back in to my barren bungalow. I have never been so cold in my life. I checked all the radiators. Nothing. Not an ounce of heat. Desperately lighting all the candles I could find, my Jo Malone wedding fragrance, I tried not to panic. Carrie got the tin foil out, Ali got the cling film and we mummified ourselves as we sat desperately around the candles. I suggested we put some classic music on to keep us calm through this storm but when Ali tried all the power went out. 2% gas. That’s all that was left. Carrie suggest we eat something with gluten so that are awful life changing intolerances would produce natural green gas and keep us warm, but I said babths you to go the dthoctor if it’s coming out gween! And anyway why would I have it in the house? I don’t eat that muck. Much. Lightening the mood I regaled my halcyon days as an international glamour girl and sang them my fav N-Dubz hits. We feel asleep and when we woke up the tinfoil/clingfilm wrap had detoxed our skin and we were looking ripped.

I should have been happy we survived, that the snow was melting, that the path was cleared, that I’d dropped 2lb, but when I woke up it dawned on me; I hadn’t filmed any of this. How could I get content, sympathy, if I didn’t show you all? I’m sorry i never told you this sooner. Please send me your sympathy now. And free things. And souls for me to feed on because they don’t have gluten.

STAAAAAPPPPPPPPP..........I can't Breathe!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LMAO it looks like the type of house where the husband kills the wife cause the house is haunted.

🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oooh new team member George - nice!

Carrie seems to be wearing Handmaids Tale chic!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She should do a series of vlogs where she goes and does actual jobs for the a week and live on an appropriate wage. Id watch the tit out of that, just her realising how hard actual adulting is

• Haha
Reactions: 15
oooh new team member George - nice!

Carrie seems to be wearing Handmaids Tale chic!
Ahem...you mean Dave

'Aww look there's a little stream running by the side of our road, it isn't usually here, but obviously with all of the rainful its errr...'.
It's called a ditch lydl🙄
Screenshot_20200227-175208_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Aaahhh so the new team member is George Ali's boyfriend. I had to laugh at Sam's face when he saw the receipt for the Net a porter stuff. Don't worry Sam she wont be PAYING for any of it its #FREEEEEEE.

FFS Carrie has cooked pancakes cant the idiot even cook a Pancake!?
Bloody hell that marble art piece was hideous what was she thinking ordering that! She's also bought another picture but wont show us....oooh how will we sleep at night not knowing what it is. :rolleyes:
The state of the makeup brush handle was disgusting doesn't she clean them the dirty witch.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahaha, has the new team member been buying followers too, or could it be Lydias new job gift!

He can’t even get 5% of his following to like his ‘content’

He’s done Daniel Wellington ads too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The neighbour /farmer killed the cat. She’s alluded to it enough she may as well just tell everybody,,,, except that she can’t because she”ll get sued cause no proof
Is this the same neighbour that she and Ali drank champagne and ate caviar with?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Skimmed the video. We meet her new photographer, who is a puppy. He looks like Makeup by Mario. She has a “posh nando’s” dinner with acquaintances, and finally goes through a H&M haul. The fendi skirt was purchased in a size 6, and she had to get it taken in. Idiot. Ohhhh! And she’s expanding her art collection 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m 6 day’s late with this comment. But in her “everyday evening” routine.. did wet her face before applying the oil cleanser?

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she starts her vlog complaining that George has turned up early and she doesn’t like when the staff turn up early 🤣 so if it’s Ali’s friend they don’t need to put him in the shed no?

press discount!!!!
is this a joke? she used her press discount to “purchase” items she wanted.
what publication does she work for?

and just in case anyone missed it the first or fifth time,
her size six skirt needs to be taken in, she told us this five times 🤣😂🤣 FIVE TIMES. Being thin isn’t a personality trait Lydia.
(do we think she helped out with the animal pouches when she brought it to the zip yard for alterations like she helped out last time 🤔🤔 like hell she did 😆)

So, lydia had a bit of a wobble and only got 5 hours sleep...
she’s asked her viewers if she looks like she had a bit of a wobble!?
do I look like I had a wobble?....let me know?..“

ohhhhhh, she’s selling us foundation 🤣😂🤣 now it makes sense.

if this was filmed on Tuesday and her last video was a sit down “what I bought”
she really has done duck all in a week.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.