Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not your first language? I was thinking how well written your post was! Of course Lidl is Italian, hence English isn't her first language, so comments on her grammar, punctuation and spelling are trolling! 😅
Nope! My first language is actually Norwegian! Granted, all Norwegians have mandatory English lessons in school from the 1st grade and into high school, so we’re all fairly proficient English speakers. I also take quite a bit of pride in eloquence, and communicating clearly and understandably is alpha and omega in my line of work. However, I find it quite baffling that an English person with a University degree (however low-rent that degree may be) is less able to communicate understandably and correctly than I am. 😮 Most of the time her written posts are complete balderdash, and look as if she mauled a thesaurus along the way. Dyslexia doesn’t account for that, nor her complete lack of proper punctuation. Rather, it’s due to her inability to percieve any sort of flaw in herself. After all, if you conceive of yourself AS utterly flawless (and «highly vibrating»... 🤢), why bother to check your work?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The fact that these dumb beggars that talk alone into a camera in a room in their home yet think they are celebrities and actual influencers of society are beyond hilarious.

These dumb witches aka Lydia contribute nothing to the world except shopping addictions and consumerism all in the name of self-profit and greed. They are gluttons, beggars and all dumber than a box of rocks. The fact that they think we're jealous when we're the ones with full lives, actual jobs and contribute more to society than faffing tit around our house and buying shoes, is laughable.

They do not comprehend that we see them as a form of entertainment and pure comedy when we need a break in our day. They are like dumb caricatures to mature and intelligent adults like us. Yet they think they actually matter always needing constant validation from strangers on the internet. How utterly pathetic.

The fact that they also think that those that criticize them have less than them or are less accomplished shows how ignorant they
Nope! My first language is actually Norwegian! Granted, all Norwegians have mandatory English lessons in school from the 1st grade and into high school, so we’re all fairly proficient English speakers. I also take quite a bit of pride in eloquence, and communicating clearly and understandably is alpha and omega in my line of work. However, I find it quite baffling that an English person with a University degree (however low-rent that degree may be) is less able to communicate understandably and correctly than I am. 😮 Most of the time her written posts are complete balderdash, and look as if she mauled a thesaurus along the way. Dyslexia doesn’t account for that, nor her complete lack of proper punctuation. Rather, it’s due to her inability to percieve any sort of flaw in herself. After all, if you conceive of yourself AS utterly flawless (and «highly vibrating»... 🤢), why bother to check your work?
My Grandmother was Norwegian 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So you know there's 'short-man syndrome/ napoleon complex'?

Is there a housing equivalent? When your house (bungalow) is the smallest on the estate (sorry, in the hamlet) & resembles the top level of a normal house sliced off & stuck in the ground?
20200227_103201.jpg
20200227_103805.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What was the point in putting all those in clickable links on the black outfits post!? And what part of it was mytheresa?

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell she is moaning about having to go out into the garden after 5 hours sleep to take a photo!!!!
I sleep really badly, 5 hours is a luxury and then have to go off to work a 9 hour day for our NHS.....This bleeping moron Millen :mad:. Plus she is hoping for snow...well she would as she gets to sit inside her bungalow on her grubby sofas all day whilst the rest of us have to brave the elements in cars on trains etc... :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 24
View attachment 88911
Lady Lidl, Weany Ali and life in their hamlet

The time two years ago Carrie and Ali had been busy unpacking the house whilst I bossed them about. I hadn’t been gifted a lot of furniture back then, apart from that pink chair, and the snow was holding up the possibility of deliveries. Gosh the snow! I know it was probably snowing were you were too, but not like this, not like the snow storm I had. We were definitely the worst hit. In Europe, definitely. Gusts of winds were going faster than the gifted Aston Martin, blowing us backwards as we forged the hamlet for nuts and berries. All the shops had ran out of food and people in the next hamlet over were resorting to cannibalism. Couple of times I even caught Ali eyeing up Lums like she was a plate of crisps and pasta. Thankfully he made it through and got used to being hungry. He’s got me to thank me for those cheekbones! We tried our best too wade through the snow to help clear the road out of the hamlet, but even at 5’7 and on our tippy toes we were facing the threat of being entombed like a woolly mammoth. It felt like we were moments from death. So we gave up. We bowed down to Mother Nature and her fierce temper and went back in to my barren bungalow. I have never been so cold in my life. I checked all the radiators. Nothing. Not an ounce of heat. Desperately lighting all the candles I could find, my Jo Malone wedding fragrance, I tried not to panic. Carrie got the tin foil out, Ali got the cling film and we mummified ourselves as we sat desperately around the candles. I suggested we put some classic music on to keep us calm through this storm but when Ali tried all the power went out. 2% gas. That’s all that was left. Carrie suggest we eat something with gluten so that are awful life changing intolerances would produce natural green gas and keep us warm, but I said babths you to go the dthoctor if it’s coming out gween! And anyway why would I have it in the house? I don’t eat that muck. Much. Lightening the mood I regaled my halcyon days as an international glamour girl and sang them my fav N-Dubz hits. We feel asleep and when we woke up the tinfoil/clingfilm wrap had detoxed our skin and we were looking ripped.

I should have been happy we survived, that the snow was melting, that the path was cleared, that I’d dropped 2lb, but when I woke up it dawned on me; I hadn’t filmed any of this. How could I get content, sympathy, if I didn’t show you all? I’m sorry i never told you this sooner. Please send me your sympathy now. And free things. And souls for me to feed on because they don’t have gluten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
The time two years ago Carrie and Ali had been busy unpacking the house whilst I bossed them about. I hadn’t been gifted a lot of furniture back then, apart from that pink chair, and the snow was holding up the possibility of deliveries. Gosh the snow! I know it was probably snowing were you were too, but not like this, not like the snow storm I had. We were definitely the worst hit. In Europe, definitely. Gusts of winds were going faster than the gifted Aston Martin, blowing us backwards as we forged the hamlet for nuts and berries. All the shops had ran out of food and people in the next hamlet over were resorting to cannibalism. Couple of times I even caught Ali eyeing up Lums like she was a plate of crisps and pasta. Thankfully he made it through and got used to being hungry. He’s got me to thank me for those cheekbones! We tried our best too wade through the snow to help clear the road out of the hamlet, but even at 5’7 and on our tippy toes we were facing the threat of being entombed like a woolly mammoth. It felt like we were moments from death. So we gave up. We bowed down to Mother Nature and her fierce temper and went back in to my barren bungalow. I have never been so cold in my life. I checked all the radiators. Nothing. Not an ounce of heat. Desperately lighting all the candles I could find, my Jo Malone wedding fragrance, I tried not to panic. Carrie got the tin foil out, Ali got the cling film and we mummified ourselves as we sat desperately around the candles. I suggested we put some classic music on to keep us calm through this storm but when Ali tried all the power went out. 2% gas. That’s all that was left. Carrie suggest we eat something with gluten so that are awful life changing intolerances would produce natural green gas and keep us warm, but I said babths you to go the dthoctor if it’s coming out gween! And anyway why would I have it in the house? I don’t eat that muck. Much. Lightening the mood I regaled my halcyon days as an international glamour girl and sang them my fav N-Dubz hits. We feel asleep and when we woke up the tinfoil/clingfilm wrap had detoxed our skin and we were looking ripped.

I should have been happy we survived, that the snow was melting, that the path was cleared, that I’d dropped 2lb, but when I woke up it dawned on me; I hadn’t filmed any of this. How could I get content, sympathy, if I didn’t show you all? I’m sorry i never told you this sooner. Please send me your sympathy now. And free things. And souls for me to feed on because they don’t have gluten.

I mean that is too well written to be Millen! But I like it! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh get to duck, so she had to spend a couple of days without gluten free croissants making small talk with her husband and friend it’s not exactly bear grills escape from hell.

C6FF1C4A-3FC3-404B-9064-01C342A774C7.jpeg

Accurate..

81F0C377-6E88-4131-B80D-3F284A0A9841.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is lydl bringing up the cat again anyway? She refused/refuses to put a collar on her cats & allowed one to kill the farmers birds & get shot. Typical narc trait- looking to place blame instead of taking responsibility for one's actions. Simple picture board to help it sink in her thick (as Ali's) skull.
View attachment 88898
My Bengal is a homicidal manic. She's always in lead and the sparrows know it. And the breed is well known for that. Yes they're beautiful but it's not your average moggy, there a slightly heightened, more intelligent version. They also much prefer being the sole cat in the house.

Reactions: 6
He always has such small portions for a grown man, but then again he's tiny so doesn't need a proper man sized portion 😂
Screenshot_20200227_122556.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

Good to have you back...nothing's changed!
View attachment 88978View attachment 88979
You post on Millen and XameliaX 😆 WELCOME!!! 😍😍😍😍

isn’t this Lydias top From her last IGTV. These two are like carbon copies of each other.

A85A23B2-AE3A-4C5B-8374-F88418795C35.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Exactly! Her whole platform is a triumph of ego over ability! It is incomprehensible to me how you could do anything involving writing when you don't have a grasp of spelling or grammar. Dress sense and style are subjective, but these things are either right or wrong! If you insist on writing then at least employ somebody to correct your work before it is published to thousands of people around the world. It makes me ashamed of our education system that somebody like this could receive a degree! She has a complete lack of self awareness or desire to improve herself, but she's earning thousands of pounds every day! Why change?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.