Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The neighbour /farmer killed the cat. She’s alluded to it enough she may as well just tell everybody,,,, except that she can’t because she”ll get sued cause no proof
Hang on, is 'those who know', Tattlers?
Seriously? Is she projecting her own guilt for letting affiliate lynx cull the local pheasant population & get shot? We're not guilty of being void of compassion for said cat, we've made countless posts showing empathy for a cat placed with the shite-est owners in history. Ahhh yes; she means no compassion shown for HER- MeMe Millen!
Yes lydl we know what YOU did to him.

Screenshot_20200226-232222_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Seriously? Is she projecting her own guilt for letting affiliate lynx cull the local pheasant population & get shot? We're not guilty of being void of compassion for said cat, we've made countless posts showing empathy for a cat placed with the shite-est owners in history. Ahhh yes; she means no compassion shown for HER- MeMe Millen!

View attachment 88815
I thought "those who know" was a reference to the neighbors who shot him. They haven't told Lydia and Ali what happened so they are lacking compassion.

Reactions: 14

View attachment 88815
you know I had sympathy for them,
but at this point, considering she’s dragged the ghost of affiliate out at every opportunity I’m over it.
Call me harsh 😂

Death is tit, but you get on with it,
This is they type of stuff you see from someone who lost a partner or a child.

the neighbour shot the cat.
They sent flowers.
Go knock on his door if you need answers, but I don’t think anyone is gonna answer her stories with a confession and a body at this point.

Reactions: 18
I stay by my earlier post that Lydia is a wannabe reality tv star. Hence, all the drama. If she cared for being a professional and developing her SM career, whilst preserving her mental health, she would have delegated the task of reading/replying to comments to a PA (someone new, and not involved with her as much as Carrie is). If she is not doing that and prefers to keep mourning, whining, complaining and picking up fights on Twitter, that means she lives for the drama and feeds on the negativity.
This!
She reminds me of someone in my family who, if things are not going well, but she isn't getting attention she will suddenly stir things up to create drama so that she get the attention that she NEEDS. And yes she really does seem to need it. Lydia is the same she has a huge empty hole inside that needs filling but the trouble is all the attention in the world will never be enough. She is so very hungry. (In more ways than one I suspect)

Ali a 10 out of 10? I nearly choked when I read this. He does nothing for me. I'm not attracted to dumb little diddy men with a high voice that makes me squirm. UGH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Harness your hopes...on being a 10/10 twit.View attachment 88736
Who goes for a run on the beach, in rainy weather, with a doofus haircut, a starter S&M harness, in a sports coat, with a necklace and pendent flying in the breeze? What is the purpose of this photo? Oh look, Wales has $hitty weather. Who knew.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Lydia does more charity work in the average month than any1 here has done in their lifetime.

Maybe y'all have green eyes as she's beautiful, talented, successful and marred to a 10 out of 10!
YUP! I wanna get paid to tell people I moved my desk chair 2cm every 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
5 black outfits that look like every other outfit she has.... groundbreaking
5 of the most boring mismatch outfits I've seen for a while. Come on Lyd you must try harder just have a quick look on Pinterest and you might see how real stylish women wear black.

Reactions: 8
I'm so sick of hearing about this bloody CAT. Either tell the full story, or stop hinting for attention.

Stop whoring out your dead cat for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why is lydl bringing up the cat again anyway? She refused/refuses to put a collar on her cats & allowed one to kill the farmers birds & get shot. Typical narc trait- looking to place blame instead of taking responsibility for one's actions. Simple picture board to help it sink in her thick (as Ali's) skull.
IMG_2020-02-27_09-05-05.JPG

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She looks hungover and the Apple Watch doesn’t work for her hand or outfits. Tacky tacky tacky.
And since when is wearing leggings with a white ugly coat a black outfit? 🤣
It always amazes me how some people think that their basic attempt at simply putting some (random) clothes on deserves to be globally broadcasted. I mean, does she really think she STYLED that?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.