Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

adviseplz

VIP Member
To be honest even if she had said oxygen mask it’s a weak analogy at best 🤣 the oxygen mask thing is about helping yourself before others not loving yourself before you love others.

Yes 😂😂 I’m as bad, I spent ages thinking ‘face mask isn’t right’ but couldn’t remember what it is actually called 😂😂😂 she’s rubbing off on me!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

ella1979

VIP Member
I wonder if that is an Hermes scarf at the start of her vlog? . Whatever it is she clearly doesn't know how to actually tie a scarf....

Aesthetics 101

She will do this until Saturday. Post all the Ads. Get all the money from Ads.
Sunday she will take the day off and will post her dog walks saying how incredible is where she lives.
Next week she will post a vlog with a Sorry-Not-Sorry note.
Then Thursday will start her pre-recorded Vlogmas.
:cautious:
Looks like stories can be scheduled to release on a date and time. It's possible this was pre scheduled.

• Wow

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
She won't ever recognize her fault because having a crowd of people angry at her doesn't mean she's wrong. She thinks she's a Britney, wrongly attacked just because she's a successful woman and everybody wants to take her down. There's no reasoning with her, she does whatever she wants and is allowed so because it's her life and she doesn't hurt anyone. The people feeling hurt can just look away.

She thinks she's being a punching ball for people upset about the gov measures. She won't ask herself why always her. Or if she does it would be to victimize herself. She behaves like a prophet sent by God, holy than thou, who will try and make us believe she is the sweetest person on earth sent to inspire us all and that it upsets people that she chooses to stay positive despite the state of the world, and that people can throw anger at her all they want because she's strong like Jesus fucking Christ and she will just kill them with kindness.
Ok what am I missing? Did Britney do something? I mean I know she’s unwell but a Lidiot comparison?!! Way harsh Tai!

New thread needed already. I’m dead!

K18

VIP Member
I can't see Claire's comment - anyone have a screenshot??

Nicky Lazou has commented on 2 peoples comments on that post with laughing crying emoji.
Did Claire comment? I just saw she was tagged in the same comment as Nicky by someone.

Mr. Millen moron “boy” latest blog clip proves he obvi reads Tattle as he wants to grow out the sides and length of his hair as it was recommended here on tattle to do so. Also discussed here, he is finally wearing socks nowadays since he hasn’t posted on Insta for a little while without socks…haha. However, he has posted without socks on the TikTok with his fake British heritage tart in that awkward getting ready together at the savoy clip where he is on his tippy-toes.

• Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Yeah, almost as if she has given this person the pics. There are so many others to choose from. Obvs the bikini head-dress picture, that one not being used makes me think she was behind it in some way.
We need the sex things up one! That is British heritage

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Does anyone have a screen shot of the comment where she said she was blamed for the war in Ukraine? I've tried looking for the comment but there is now 4k+ comments on the video.

I'm surprised that comment hasn't been posted in the news stories.
Screenshot was posted on the last thread....sorry can't help more.

ella1979

VIP Member
She might well be hit with her mortgage rate going up,and on her monthly payments that will really hurt. So let’s hope her brand deals drop and people stop buying then we will see where she will be going to have hot showers!
That's a great point... we also know Josie has a mortgage to pay after seeing her title deeds.... I think this is why lydias house move hasn't materialised.