Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadore23

Chatty Member
Hermezzzz has entered the conversation. Someone commented that her H bags may not be genuine. :cool:
Ooh Lyds will NOT be happy.

Someone asked if her jawline is real. *uncomfortable silence*
Talk has moved on to Botox and filler. Cheek filler.
This part of the podcast made me uncomfortable. Ngl.
What podcast is this??

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
On another note more people talking about the horrific conditions boohoo workers face daily. How Lydia can proudly shill their tatt I will never know. I really hope her Karen millen collections get cancelled.
He’s a former Love Islander. Him and his twin pictured recently for fashion inspo in the Sunday Times.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

im_843

Yikes. Just heard the clip on capital radio of all places.
I like Lydia, and I really want to chime in but I don’t want to bully. She is entitled to her own reality, but it’s important to always be kind and considerate of your surroundings. You read the room and act accordingly. You might be doing something exciting, but if it’s insensitive, maybe keep it to yourself?

She’s lost it entirely and it’s ripped the scale of offensive now. The worst part is I, like I’m sure many others, would love to start dialogue as to why the tone can be seen as jarring but she has been life coached into believing everything she does that’s off, or tone deaf is simply not her problem
Spot on.

Reactions: 6

im_843

Imagine if like Lydia said, Ali nearly divorced her over the globy failure and Nicky fiasco, what will happen with this catastrophic shit show!?
No doubt Ali will be trying to calm her down and find ways to appease her while Lidl is screaming like a banshee at him, taking it out on him. Ali, run now - you can still redeem yourself! I promise all of us tattlers will re-follow you if you leave her sorry ass!
what video is it where she said about Ali nearly divorcing her?

Reactions: 6