Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Frow can be confusing, which made me think maybe financially they have to sell. Yes, they re selling their country home for an apartment in Manchester.
I don’t believe that that is what she said, they are buying probably for a future move.

Reactions: 11

K18

VIP Member
Did anybody else catch the part in Elsie’s Linda’s latest vlog where she said their gardener wasn’t really a gardener, but a “groundskeeper” as if she lives on some sprawling countryside estate?

SO TYPICALLY PRETENTIOUS!

I swear my eyes rolled so far back in my head I could actually see my occipital lobe! 🙄

Transcript of vlog dated 24th November 2022.
View attachment 1759509
View attachment 1759511
In that moment I think what she meant was the guy that looks after the garden works as a groundskeeper alongside looking after gardens. I only say this as my brother in law does the exact same thing.

• Heart

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
Someone repost what she shared lol
If you click on a tattle member name it says 'messages' at the bottom left, click this and it will show you all the threads they have commented on, and then you can click to see the comment.

ella1979

VIP Member
Frow can be confusing, which made me think maybe financially they have to sell. Yes, they re selling their country home for an apartment in Manchester.
very hard for her to work in London... not from Manchester. OK its 2 hrs ish on train but come jan/feb the weather starts making trains very difficult not to mention the strikes.... im in the North myself and Manchester just isnt a patch on London... at least shes closer to her family but still id guess a good half an hours drive to them each way (weren't they from wigan?)... she could get a house/ home cheaply close to there...

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Because it gets dark very early in the uk during the winter months !
I’m from London thank you. I’ve also been outside it’s not that dark.
Obviously filmed a different day and time! When was she a model for 4 years btw????
Some of u need to relax w the attitude I don’t get why she’s posting old videos

it isn't that dark right now at 4.10
Thank you lol an she hasn’t said these were pre filmed or I didn’t see if she did which most people do so I was confused where tf she was for it to be that dark 😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Missmarpleknows

When the Nicky scandal emerged for the first time, Linda/Liliana posted a picture of herself saying she feels like she is rising from the ashes. Of course that was bullshit, she was actually shitting herself. But appearances are everything to her, she can’t show weakness, unless it benefits her.
The problem is that her fans encourage her behaviour, and she loves the fact that they admire her and want to be her. When she made the horse TikTok and said she was matching her car to her outfit, people applauded her in the comments. That was quite an outrageous thing to say, but the fans thought she was “goals”. She probably thought she could take it one step further, said what she said on the savoy TikTok, not expecting that more people would turn on her than celebrate her.
Yes, she is getting a lot of publicity, but most people are disgusted by her. Remember the ring light guy’s TikTok? In her flog, she made a point of saying to Alex, that a lot of people were defending her in the comments. She hated the fact that she was mocked, but she was comforted by the fact, that people were sticking up for her.
It will be the same this time, and the next time and the time after that, whenever she decides to be controversial.
Can anyone link the ring light guys TikTok or point me to the thread pls as I totally missed this and heard it mentioned in the flog where Alex was trying to fix her unfortunate face for her SHOOT.. thanking the mega sleuths of tattle in advanced xxx

jadore23

Chatty Member
Its the middle ground followers buying her radial powder etc to pay her bills..... they are set to be hit big time next year
Great point. It is that particular demographic that spends on occasional luxuries like that with some disposable income which is her target audience that is likely to have much less money to spend on buying what she shills.

The only way she can keep the money coming is through higher views on her YT. I suppose she will see a little spike in views after the Savoygate but as someone on TT pointed out, the people criticizing her there are not her target audience in the first place.