Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ella1979

VIP Member
I’m glad Leonora Smee removed her like from Lydia’s last post. From what I can gather, she works on both sides of the fence, trying to be an influencer but also with brands, hosting PR events etc. let’s hope this is a stark warning to her what Lydia is like and how problematic she is!
Leonora has a lot more common sense and no doubt education (I wonder where she was educated).... Leonora is careful what she posts, she went on a shoot recently but didn't show the guns unlike Lydia for example....

Reactions: 14

Sofie

VIP Member
Are they selling their countryside house and moving completely or just having it as a second property? I watched it this morning but couldnt quite work it out
Frow can be confusing, which made me think maybe financially they have to sell. Yes, they re selling their country home for an apartment in Manchester.

adviseplz

VIP Member
Oh wow! Not a good look to be seen slagging off your friends on tattle. Poor Maja Malnar (whoever that is)
Maja Malnar looks to be another influencer with a blue tick. Someone should give her the heads up about her 'mate'.....

• Heart

Sofie

VIP Member
Lydia Millen - THE face of all that is wrong with the influencer industry....and she's dragged a lot of brands into this as well!

The Savoy
Intimissimi
Hermes
Caledonia
Serafina
Penhaligans
Clementine and Mint
Karen Millen

I wonder if the lil lad knows what's going on? She probably hasn't mentioned it.....
... and Suzannah London :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I think I can see her pink Hangisis on her shelf - didn't she show them as broken and said she was sending them away to be repaired?

yeoooo

Some musings on toxic positivity…

There is so much personal power to be gained from adopting a realistic and rational approach to the ups and downs of life. Sometimes situations are just difficult, trying and unfair. That is life - real life. I don’t think there is anything wrong with acknowledging that sometimes circumstances are just categorically bad. The world has been through so much these past few years- a global pandemic, geopolitical conflict, the lingering mental health impacts of lockdowns. It has been undeniably hard for so many people who are now confronted with the cost of living crisis. Gallivanting around pretending all is wonderful and well is so invalidating to people. I find the toxic positivity that is often perpetuated by the personal development industry to be distasteful and bordering on delusional at times. Especially slogans like “good vibes only”- how exclusionary! It would be more useful to equip a person with distress tolerance skills to ride out the inevitable adversities that life presents us with, rather than riot-hosing people with aspirational content and Pinterest quotes.

Perhaps an unpopular view, but I actually appreciate Lydia’s Ibiza history, I feel it shows some varied life experience. More broadly, I don’t think there is anything to be ashamed of in having been a dancer or related occupations, so long as the circumstances are ethical, consensual and safe.

Oh, there was a comment made on the video by some senseless imbecile saying they had no sympathy for people on benefits who couldn’t afford heating. That is such a cruel and elitist remark to make. There is no shame in accessing government support, these provisions exist to support people who have experienced difficult circumstances and hardships beyond their control. It’s reprehensible to insinuate some degree of personal failure among individuals accessing support at this challenging time.
Why do i feel like I’m reading something Lydia wrote?

Reactions: 13