Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sofie

VIP Member
I know Elsie bragged about a trip on the Belmond Pullman to Kent recently, does anyone know who owns the company?

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why Lydia fixates on a TV programme or an event & tries to make it her reality. We had Anne with an E & the associated dresses like the programme & Downton Abbey & her fixation with the Upper Class & her trying to show that she is one of them & comes fro with ghw m old money. There have been many other costume dramas which have added fuel to the fire. Since the Queen’s death & King Charles ascending the throne I am convinced she feels that she has a connection with the Royal Family & it is only a matter of time till everyone including RF recognise that. All because she has a photo of herself with King Charles. She has definitely lost sight of reality but comes across as if she really believes it. I seriously worry about her mental health & her delusions of grandeur.

I mentioned this in a thread when they were both at Silverstone for the British GP. I bet they would hate each other if they ever met. It would be competion.

I mentioned this in a thread when they were both at Silverstone for the British GP. I bet they would hate each other if they ever met. It would be competion.
Sound like BPD to me

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Bearsmum13

Chatty Member
O/T I can t believe Frow is moving from the country to the city (Manchester). Was lovely to see how happy she and Mr Frow are at the prospect, exciting times ahead for them.
Are they selling their countryside house and moving completely or just having it as a second property? I watched it this morning but couldnt quite work it out

georgiecait

VIP Member
She might well be hit with her mortgage rate going up,and on her monthly payments that will really hurt. So let’s hope her brand deals drop and people stop buying then we will see where she will be going to have hot showers!
Wouldn’t she only be affected if she re-mortgaged? Guess it depends how long she fixed for.

As much as I cannot stand her, I think this was all part of a carefully hatched plan. Look at all the views and possibly new followers waiting for her to combust. I would like to see it hit her where it hurts (in the bank account) but I don't think it will, BUT I could be wrong. Usually, she would have taken to her bed by now and have Ali running about the bunga catering for her every whim but she is still living it up in London (from what we see on IG).

LouLou10

Someone worked out that the travel influencer Naomi Jane Adams has been trolling on here. Because she posted her own story that shows it’s come from her account!!! 🤣🤣

Her account on here is @Travelmyarse

this whole thing just gets better and better. Fancy trolling another influencer and outing yourself in the process!!
Someone repost what she shared lol

• Heart
Yes and I was quite shocked to see SHE was the one who posted these rumors about Ali’s Creed trip. She sure seems to have a beef with Lydia. Maybe Lydia screwed her over in the past? Why is she posting what looks like herself in the pic?

NO shame in any influencers posting truth about Lydia here and boots on the ground reporting.

But in addition to the below… the tattlers who posted her trying posts in other pages to get her own thread is just ummmmm strange 😬.

View attachment 1757257
I may be late to the party but are the Birkins really fake or just an assumption? Or do we have suspicions for any reasons? 🤣

StuffyWuffy

They’ve actually been quite kind considering some of the photos we’ve seen of her!
Yeah, almost as if she has given this person the pics. There are so many others to choose from. Obvs the bikini head-dress picture, that one not being used makes me think she was behind it in some way.

• Wow

K18

VIP Member
Hermezzzz has entered the conversation. Someone commented that her H bags may not be genuine. :cool:
Ooh Lyds will NOT be happy.

Someone asked if her jawline is real. *uncomfortable silence*
Talk has moved on to Botox and filler. Cheek filler.
This part of the podcast made me uncomfortable. Ngl.
How do we listen to this?

Found the link

• Heart
Reactions: 8