Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Absolutely. She’s probably got ugly, naked guy, Cawwie and The Team on a zoom call instructing them to contact Oprah and negotiate a one off $1milliom interview where she can tell her side of the story, tissues on hand, sausages on lap and holding little fella’s hand.

This will be followed by a Netflix docudrama of her life in the Bunga and how she put the homeless years behind her to be a proud, difficult woman. It will be entitled ‘How they fed me to the wolves and I came out leadng the pack 😂😂
...what about their love story? That would fill a small slot in the schedules!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

ella1979

VIP Member
I wonder who has reached out to her during this time?! .. surely Josie, Leonora etc wouldn't of bothered.... would love to know!

Herdling

If that was right why have so many articles about it been published, I think because she did something very wrong! Her attitude is a form of denial!
Oh I agree with you completely! But I think a lot of people are going to keep following her and she might gain some new ones.

• Sick
  • Sad

ella1979

VIP Member
She gives me such witchy vibes…
Lovely metal tooth filler too #luxe must’ve had a lovely diet growing up..
Also STOP USING SOUNDTRACKS FROM THE CROWN you are not royalty or even a crumb of wealth near to the “establishment” 😂🙈
EEK!!!!! I thought dentists advised clients to remove amalgam asap and change them to white fillings.....???

K18

VIP Member
  • Heart

LouLou10

oh my DAYS if you click on her and click on her messages (49 of them) you’ll see the threads she’s been commenting on - loads trying to get people to talk about herself too (and even make her own thread on her? - absolute stealth-ego-searching 🤣 what is life!!!

Maybe she should have her own thread now 😂😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Lydia, and her attempts to go from chav to Lady of the Manor reminds me of Geri Halliwell/Horner. Absolutely common as muck, total chav yet now likes to think of herself as part of the Upper Class set. Her new voice/accent (totally different to how she spoke in the Spice Girls) her wearing all white outfits day in day out as she thinks that's "posh", the country/tweedy lifestyle, the vocabulary, the people she hangs out with. Granted she had her own money when she met and married Mr Horner, but in terms of the transformation of her personality, voice and look it's very similar. She's another false fraud.
Elsie Lillian’s dreamworld.

• Haha

Queenie_cake

Just thinking exactly the same - she’s showing her true colours - she doesn’t give Jack s**t about what she has done - I hope this selfish woman gets what she deserves and that brands drop her like a hot potato
She loving the attention and thinks all the negativity is just jealousy

• Haha

ella1979

VIP Member
It is, it s middle of the UK (Midlands) and is cheaper than London (South).
It’s more north than midlands. Although it’s not the north north ie Newcastle 😂

some expensive areas prestbury hale Alderley edge but per square foot few Placescan compare to Londonprice wise.

• Heart