Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was always going to be an influencer that would come under fire about being insensitive during this cost of living crisis… I just didn’t think it would be our lyds 🥲 it’s the doubling down that’s made it 1000000x worse, and tbh it’s karma a long time coming.

My theory is that one of the reasons she created this old money persona is because no other luxury brands would work with her anymore, so she had to go niche and approach brands who (I guess, I know nothing about them and I’m not their target market at all) have a different audience and don’t usually work with influencers…. and therefore they’re not aware of her reputation.

I wonder what her next personality will be?
I wondered this too. My other theory is that the more brands that stopped working with her, the more determined she became to appear like she still has money. She's then escalated appearing wealthy to cosplaying whatever this tit is. For someone who likes to boast 10 years on the internet she really easily forgets that she's broadcast 10 years of different personalities out here for us all to see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
It is, it s middle of the UK (Midlands) and is cheaper than London (South).
Ooo it’s not the Midlands, that’s like Bham, etc. Manchester is North West. But yes, 2 hours on the train and about 40 mins to Wigan where she is from in the car.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
** change of topic**

Even though some of you can’t stand Josie. I hope Josie grows in popularity and Lidl will be so jelly!

I have Sub/followed Josie’s content because, I genuinely think she is informative, intelligent and works very hard.
It’s like a competition. I vote Josie and VIC to win. Lydia to be a very sad loser.

Ring light TikTok 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Frow can be confusing, which made me think maybe financially they have to sell. Yes, they re selling their country home for an apartment in Manchester.
I don’t believe that that is what she said, they are buying probably for a future move.

Reactions: 11
you said LIDL's smug face lol
We call her Lidl - she did a spon for LIDL once, selling Heidi Klum’s clothes and wouldn’t say it was sold in LIDL (too low brow for her) - hence we called her Lidl and Ali is ALDI 😁

I wonder if she’s had any profession PR advice rather than just Carrie and Ali trying to calm her down? Someone being honest with her and telling her the damage this will cause and how it should be handled and NOT naked PR guy who is embarrassing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
It is, it s middle of the UK (Midlands) and is cheaper than London (South).
It’s more north than midlands. Although it’s not the north north ie Newcastle 😂

some expensive areas prestbury hale Alderley edge but per square foot few Placescan compare to Londonprice wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was confusing, but the impression I got was that it's meant to be a second home. I think Alex was joking when he said that they are selling their current house (Victoria laughed when he said that).
Also don't think they'd downgrade from a house to an apartment.
Yeah I just rewatched it and pretty sure they mean it as an additional home. Like to have a base in manchester as well as their house. A bit like another successful influencer Leonie who has two homes *smirks as liedia only has one, despite her best efforts to pretend otherwise*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Manchester is not far at all in terms of work. Bear in mind most companies will be paying for Vic’s travel. She’ll do just fine first class on a Pendolino a couple of times a week.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Guyzzzzzzzz

Just to say, I have to go out but WILL start a new thread after we hit 50 pages or so, when I get back. I can't promise to have got everything but I am ready! I think! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her meds have def kicked in. What an idiot! Both I am? OK yoda.

'With an increase of traffic and followers to my page...' Ew. She is vile.
Have a read. All the boxes are ticked. I think she is really trying hard to elevate herself. Her choice of words. Shaking my head.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
How does Angela have this info? And is she confused Lydia for Meghan Markle? 👀
She worked with them a couple of years ago. Just because she donated some of her clothes years ago does not mean she's charitable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Guyzzzzzzzz

Just to say, I have to go out but WILL start a new thread after we hit 50 pages or so, when I get back. I can't promise to have got everything but I am ready! I think! :rolleyes:
pleaseeeee make sure you include the exposé of travelmyarse aka naomijaneadams

#neverforget

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.