Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the Nicky scandal emerged for the first time, Linda/Liliana posted a picture of herself saying she feels like she is rising from the ashes. Of course that was bullshit, she was actually shitting herself. But appearances are everything to her, she can’t show weakness, unless it benefits her.
The problem is that her fans encourage her behaviour, and she loves the fact that they admire her and want to be her. When she made the horse TikTok and said she was matching her car to her outfit, people applauded her in the comments. That was quite an outrageous thing to say, but the fans thought she was “goals”. She probably thought she could take it one step further, said what she said on the savoy TikTok, not expecting that more people would turn on her than celebrate her.
Yes, she is getting a lot of publicity, but most people are disgusted by her. Remember the ring light guy’s TikTok? In her flog, she made a point of saying to Alex, that a lot of people were defending her in the comments. She hated the fact that she was mocked, but she was comforted by the fact, that people were sticking up for her.
It will be the same this time, and the next time and the time after that, whenever she decides to be controversial.
Can anyone link the ring light guys TikTok or point me to the thread pls as I totally missed this and heard it mentioned in the flog where Alex was trying to fix her unfortunate face for her SHOOT.. thanking the mega sleuths of tattle in advanced xxx

Reactions: 10
Yeah, Lyds doesn't give a flying f*ck.

View attachment 1757782

🤬

View attachment 1757789
My gosh this is sickening. Honestly I cannot stand Despina. She makes my skin crawl the way she sucks up to Lydia. All
Of em make me sick. And the story with the rolls Royce to go shopping for diamonds is just like rubbing everyone’s face in it. Reminds me of this post the day Nicky came out with her IG posts about what really happened.

0CEE7E81-ACB5-4EF5-BB81-EA70B232B967.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Ooh begging to work with old brands who dumped you - Boodles! Desperate times!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ooh begging to work with old brands who dumped you - Boodles! Desperate times!
I’ll mention her and it to my good friend at Boodles . I cannot ever see them working with her .

the rolls is owned by the savoy . Some suites come with use of rolls for shopping

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Its fascinating to watch her be unbothered about this. To not address it and carry on in her stories while everything is normal. Is it all an act? All the while the whole damn internet is mocking her, saying she is out of touch, people saying what an awful person she is, how they used to follow her etc. Does she never stop to wonder why its her that has more than 100 threads on here? Why people make fun of her on Tiktok? Does she genuinely believe that its because ALL of these people have sadness in their hearts and that is why they mock her? That the problem is them? She never ever looks inward to see that it may just be her?! My mind is blown.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I first found out about this tit when her horse riding video was being mocked then I saw the heating broke & savoy video. Who is this fake girl?? Where’s she come from?? And her husband almost as bland as her. Lol

Reactions: 20
was actually gutted when LM started doing 'work' for karen millen. when they had proper shops their stuff was lovely. now they're online the quality is so poor and still has the high price tag! certainly wouldn't give KM my money now they have worked with LM

Reactions: 22
It’s good to see there is a consensus on not judging harshly regarding being a dancer in the past. I agree- it is the disingenuous of the country facade that is uncomfortable. Sometimes I feel that expressions of women’s sexuality are judged harshly or as shameful, and that can have flow on effects for how we view people working in industries that might have once received a lot of stigma. I agree, the Ibiza girl seems fun. I have fond memories of the island myself, many years ago.

I don’t know what is so appealing about the gentry anyway. Has anyone read any Edward St Aubyn? Not for the faint of heart but gives some pretty scathing accounts of the aristocracy including one Royal who had a diplomat on all fours cleaning up an accidental spill at the dinner table.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’d be interested if anyone has a psychology background about the thinkings of a person who has come from a basic background suddenly changing their voice, dress sense etc to portray publicly an entirely different person. Is it because she never felt good enough as a youngster and now wants to only have the best of the best?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She absolutely does not give a tit! Sickening how unaware she pretends to be. The people that surround and support her are just as bad. I cannot believe she will have any brands that want to deal with her and will boycott any that continue to do so 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think if it was all pointed out to the various brands they wouldn’t work with her

• Heart
She absolutely does not give a tit! Sickening how unaware she pretends to be. The people that surround and support her are just as bad. I cannot believe she will have any brands that want to deal with her and will boycott any that continue to do so 🤢
Oh she DEFINITELY does give a tit. She's posting the stories because they're all filmed in advance and she's obligated by Savoy to post them regardless of what's going on. But I bet there's a lot of drama at home and she's definitely watching every single new tiktok that pops up about her.

I think someone here wrote that Carrie probably sent her away while she deals with the work posts and deleting comments and that's probably the most accurate.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow! Some pretty low numbers considering all of the attention she’s getting!!!!

577F14C7-AD3A-43B2-A8BA-097ACD30FAA0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think the reason she quickly added the 2nd Suzannah outfit to her story this morning was to fulfil her contract that she had shown both outfits … this can’t of been a planned story showing a room with pitch black outside and referring to dinner at 10 am ish! That was a panic post because she knows they won’t be using her again. She cannot not be bothered by this and she has surely got to wonder how bad it will get with companies dropping her

Reactions: 31
O/T I can t believe Frow is moving from the country to the city (Manchester). Was lovely to see how happy she and Mr Frow are at the prospect, exciting times ahead for them.
Are they selling their countryside house and moving completely or just having it as a second property? I watched it this morning but couldnt quite work it out

Reactions: 9
I first found out about this tit when her horse riding video was being mocked then I saw the heating broke & savoy video. Who is this fake girl?? Where’s she come from?? And her husband almost as bland as her. Lol
Get yourself a brew and read her WIKI on here! You're in for a treat

Reactions: 17
Are they selling their countryside house and moving completely or just having it as a second property? I watched it this morning but couldnt quite work it out
Frow can be confusing, which made me think maybe financially they have to sell. Yes, they re selling their country home for an apartment in Manchester.

Reactions: 14
Frow can be confusing, which made me think maybe financially they have to sell. Yes, they re selling their country home for an apartment in Manchester.
Ooh interesting. I think she must be doing pretty well financially. She has got some great jobs at the moment and seems well liked and respected by brands she works with.
I was confused as she was saying they were looking for a holiday home in cornwall and realised they would prob only use it once a year, then they decided they could do with having a base in manchester.
As a manchester girl originally I am excited to follow this journey for her

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.