Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reply on tiktok when someone said 'old money never flex on Tiktok' 'Im just not interested if someone is old or new money' 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 of course you arnt that's why you are dressing like an old royal.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
In the future, she will be a case study on how social media turned people into parodies of themselves. What an absolute prat she’s become.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Wow that’s at least 2 outfits she wore two days in a row. This one after a full day of shopping so it has to be dirty! And here we go with the English Cuntry Gramdmother again 🙄

Note no mention of the Savoy where she is filming from. Not even in the tags.
8A9232EF-51FF-4923-897E-507504A4A314.jpeg

0AD8F13B-9A6B-4881-B66D-5C325A0330B3.jpeg
CC61796A-CC9A-40D7-813F-2EB417AD6720.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Modelled for four years…ok hun…this grl flexes so hard. Second hand embarrassment 😂😂
B8E71516-236F-41D9-8CB7-54AF6441DC8B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
She won't ever recognize her fault because having a crowd of people angry at her doesn't mean she's wrong. She thinks she's a Britney, wrongly attacked just because she's a successful woman and everybody wants to take her down. There's no reasoning with her, she does whatever she wants and is allowed so because it's her life and she doesn't hurt anyone. The people feeling hurt can just look away.

She thinks she's being a punching ball for people upset about the gov measures. She won't ask herself why always her. Or if she does it would be to victimize herself. She behaves like a prophet sent by God, holy than thou, who will try and make us believe she is the sweetest person on earth sent to inspire us all and that it upsets people that she chooses to stay positive despite the state of the world, and that people can throw anger at her all they want because she's strong like Jesus bleeping Christ and she will just kill them with kindness.
Ok what am I missing? Did Britney do something? I mean I know she’s unwell but a Lidiot comparison?!! Way harsh Tai!

New thread needed already. I’m dead!

Reactions: 12
Because it gets dark very early in the uk during the winter months !
I’m from London thank you. I’ve also been outside it’s not that dark.
Obviously filmed a different day and time! When was she a model for 4 years btw????
Some of u need to relax w the attitude I don’t get why she’s posting old videos

it isn't that dark right now at 4.10
Thank you lol an she hasn’t said these were pre filmed or I didn’t see if she did which most people do so I was confused where tf she was for it to be that dark 😂😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Obviously filmed a different day and time! When was she a model for 4 years btw????
Hear Ye, Hear Ye.
As Ambassador of The Cotswolds AONB I do declare that at 16:17 it is pitch black and nothing but wonderful stars light up the sky. As soon as you cross the border back into an area without outstanding beauty, it becomes light again.
I hope this clears up why it’s darker in Lidl’s story.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m from London thank you. I’ve also been outside it’s not that dark.

Some of u need to relax w the attitude I don’t get why she’s posting old videos
I don’t think this person had an attitude with this response. S/he was making reference to the hilarity that is Lydia never posting in real time. She thinks she’s so important she delays per posts for safety. Honestly before Savoygate I thought she was an idiot but honestly I’m sure there are so psychos out there that she’s enraged.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.
As Ambassador of The Cotswolds AONB I do declare that at 16:17 it is pitch black and nothing but wonderful stars light up the sky. As soon as you cross the border back into an area without outstanding beauty, it becomes light again.
I hope this clears up why it’s darker in Lidl’s story.
We will need a trombone of truth presented in the next thread.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow that’s at least 2 outfits she wore two days in a row. This one after a full day of shopping so it has to be dirty! And here we go with the English Cuntry Gramdmother again 🙄

Note no mention of the Savoy where she is filming from. Not even in the tags. View attachment 1759692

View attachment 1759688View attachment 1759689
right, I think we’ve all realised and can agree that these videos were pre-recorded last week and her uploading them out-of-sync is damage control…. But is she just bullshitting that she was spending 3 nights at the Savoy? 100% just got the one night comped and is acting like she does this on the regular.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.