Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will translate:

I have an increase in followers because of my tone deaf and incredibly arrogant TikTok that resulted in nationwide backlash; both on social media channels and in the national press. As a result, I can’t share any Black Friday deals with brands as I’m both afraid this will further harm my reputation with brands I haven’t yet been blacklisted from, and because I’ve had an influx of mails from brands asking that I not promote them as they don’t wish to be associated with me.

Instead, I shall pretend to be thoughtful and generous by promoting small brands that I may get some freebies with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
pleaseeeee make sure you include the exposé of travelmyarse aka naomijaneadams

#neverforget
yes to this!! All thanks to @Glee as they were the one who actually noticed it!!! Loads of us liked the post without realising that Naomi Jade had doxxed herself!!!

The threads are moving so fast and I’m worried it’ll be glossed over.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
yes to this!! All thanks to @Glee as they were the one who actually noticed it!!! Loads of us liked the post without realising that Naomi Jade had doxxed herself!!!

The threads are moving so fast and I’m worried it’ll be glossed over.
I saw it and was confused by the ‘your story’ bit but didn’t put two and two together 😂😂

The chaos of yesterday 🤣 well done @Glee 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She worked with them a couple of years ago. Just because she donated some of her clothes years ago does not mean she's charitable.
I think it was Smart Works. I remember her doing a video with them a few years ago. Probably before Depop was a thing and she discovered she could make money by selling her tat on there.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
There was always going to be an influencer that would come under fire about being insensitive during this cost of living crisis… I just didn’t think it would be our lyds 🥲 it’s the doubling down that’s made it 1000000x worse, and tbh it’s karma a long time coming.

My theory is that one of the reasons she created this old money persona is because no other luxury brands would work with her anymore, so she had to go niche and approach brands who (I guess, I know nothing about them and I’m not their target market at all) have a different audience and don’t usually work with influencers…. and therefore they’re not aware of her reputation.

I wonder what her next personality will be?
My very clever grandmother once said: The people that grab everything with both hands with no consideration or moral are those who, in the end, will stand there with empty hands. I think this prediction is happening to Liza Mellor now. Karma works with its own schedule but it will always hit. I have lived long enough to know it is true and I have seen it happen many times BUT… she has done it to herself and in that she has surely succeeded, if not in anything else. BRAVO Elsie Linda Mylene Liza. Good job!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"elevate" some of the "wonderful" small brands. Aaaargh. The way she over uses these two words drives me absolutely insane! Every damn thing is elevated or wonderful. How often do normal people use the word wonderful in an average day?! In real life you might say good, or nice, or lovely, or perhaps fantastic if it's really worthy of the word.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If I was one of the brands she is tagging right now, I’d be asking her to take it down. Won’t touch any of them

Reactions: 25
wants people to buy from small businesses but works with amazon... gotcha. Am gonna add my 2p on the situation on the next thread

• Heart
Reactions: 32
How does Angela have this info? And is she confused Lydia for Meghan Markle? 👀
She did donate some clothes to a charity a few years ago that provide clothing to attend interviews.

Reactions: 13
Did anybody else catch the part in Elsie’s Linda’s latest vlog where she said their gardener wasn’t really a gardener, but a “groundskeeper” as if she lives on some sprawling countryside estate?

SO TYPICALLY PRETENTIOUS!

I swear my eyes rolled so far back in my head I could actually see my occipital lobe! 🙄

Transcript of vlog dated 24th November 2022.
D9EEE359-D9D7-4451-8DF4-30D57D0048AC.jpeg

9147CBF6-20EE-45B5-A8D3-04E6769C5D40.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I cannot believe she is posting like normal on her Instagram and still talking about the savoy.

She has no insight, and serious psychological issues!
Just thinking exactly the same - she’s showing her true colours - she doesn’t give Jack s**t about what she has done - I hope this selfish woman gets what she deserves and that brands drop her like a hot potato

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She has started renaming her videos to click bait after she has uploaded them, obviously she has noticed her dwindling views.

Yes why has she changed last nights one to having my lips done??? Must be the reason you say!

Bulgari party last night for Vic and Amelia and Claire has announced she's doing an event with &otherstories!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did anybody else catch the part in Elsie’s Linda’s latest vlog where she said their gardener wasn’t really a gardener, but a “groundskeeper” as if she lives on some sprawling countryside estate?

SO TYPICALLY PRETENTIOUS!

I swear my eyes rolled so far back in my head I could actually see my occipital lobe! 🙄

Transcript of vlog dated 24th November 2022.
View attachment 1759509
View attachment 1759511
In that moment I think what she meant was the guy that looks after the garden works as a groundskeeper alongside looking after gardens. I only say this as my brother in law does the exact same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes why has she changed last nights one to having my lips done??? Must be the reason you say!
She’s neeeeever admitted to having her lips done. You can smell the panic and desperation. Would love to know what’s going on inside the bunga right now.

Reactions: 21
Just thinking exactly the same - she’s showing her true colours - she doesn’t give Jack s**t about what she has done - I hope this selfish woman gets what she deserves and that brands drop her like a hot potato
She loving the attention and thinks all the negativity is just jealousy

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Bulgari party last night for Vic and Amelia and Claire has announced she's doing an event with &otherstories!
100% clickbait, she probably thought she needed to be careful with her video title last night in case it bought more negative attention so named it something boring. Since it hasn’t been too bad she has decided to do some clickbait.

She’s neeeeever admitted to having her lips done. You can smell the panic and desperation. Would love to know what’s going on inside the bunga right now.
There is a tweet from years ago admitting to lip filler but this is just clickbait for the lip blush.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.