Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frow can be confusing, which made me think maybe financially they have to sell. Yes, they re selling their country home for an apartment in Manchester.
very hard for her to work in London... not from Manchester. OK its 2 hrs ish on train but come jan/feb the weather starts making trains very difficult not to mention the strikes.... im in the North myself and Manchester just isnt a patch on London... at least shes closer to her family but still id guess a good half an hours drive to them each way (weren't they from wigan?)... she could get a house/ home cheaply close to there...

Reactions: 11
Frow can be confusing, which made me think maybe financially they have to sell. Yes, they re selling their country home for an apartment in Manchester.
Isn’t Manchester very far from London? Isn’t London where she has to go for work quite regularly?

Reactions: 15
Come off it! She wishes she could be so articulate. 😅😅😅😅🤣
l lost the link as Tattle is a bit glitchy on my end today but I have seen a TT from a few weeks back where she said:

"The weather can be incredibly interchangeable." 🤣🤣

So I can just change my weather for another weather if I don't like it?? Whahahaha. I just can't.

Oh Lydia, stop trying to sound smarter than you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Are they selling their countryside house and moving completely or just having it as a second property? I watched it this morning but couldnt quite work it out
It was confusing, but the impression I got was that it's meant to be a second home. I think Alex was joking when he said that they are selling their current house (Victoria laughed when he said that).
Also don't think they'd downgrade from a house to an apartment.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s good to see there is a consensus on not judging harshly regarding being a dancer in the past. I agree- it is the disingenuous of the country facade that is uncomfortable. Sometimes I feel that expressions of women’s sexuality are judged harshly or as shameful, and that can have flow on effects for how we view people working in industries that might have once received a lot of stigma. I agree, the Ibiza girl seems fun. I have fond memories of the island myself, many years ago.

I don’t know what is so appealing about the gentry anyway. Has anyone read any Edward St Aubyn? Not for the faint of heart but gives some pretty scathing accounts of the aristocracy including one Royal who had a diplomat on all fours cleaning up an accidental spill at the dinner table.
Like many others I have no issue with her being a shot girl in Ibiza in the past. My own sister has just spent this summer gone doing exactly this.

However, I don't think she was fun. I think she's always been a cold hearted, sour faced cow and a bully.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Ooh interesting. I think she must be doing pretty well financially. She has got some great jobs at the moment and seems well liked and respected by brands she works with.
I was confused as she was saying they were looking for a holiday home in cornwall and realised they would prob only use it once a year, then they decided they could do with having a base in manchester.
As a manchester girl originally I am excited to follow this journey for her
I believe influencers intentionally confuse their audience, Elsie being the queen of confusion. Am not sure how much Frow makes annually (of course it s all smoke and mirrors with these shady shysters) however I believe I saw on her thread at the end of last year that she spent a million pounds and earned just over a million pounds, I think she made possibly £115,000 but don t quote me on that.

Reactions: 16
I think the reason she quickly added the 2nd Suzannah outfit to her story this morning was to fulfil her contract that she had shown both outfits … this can’t of been a planned story showing a room with pitch black outside and referring to dinner at 10 am ish! That was a panic post because she knows they won’t be using her again. She cannot not be bothered by this and she has surely got to wonder how bad it will get with companies dropping her
I agree - I think she panic posted it to finish the stream of contractually agreed stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's the old money cosplay that makes the Ibiza days particularly provoking. She acts all high and mighty, better than anyone else, while getting gassed up by her clueless followers who really believe she is an elegant secret member of the RF. I'd love for her to recall that she is just a shot girl after all. Good for her if she wanted to turn her life around and live more modestly, but cut the arrogance.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Its fascinating to watch her be unbothered about this. To not address it and carry on in her stories while everything is normal. Is it all an act? All the while the whole damn internet is mocking her, saying she is out of touch, people saying what an awful person she is, how they used to follow her etc. Does she never stop to wonder why its her that has more than 100 threads on here? Why people make fun of her on Tiktok? Does she genuinely believe that its because ALL of these people have sadness in their hearts and that is why they mock her? That the problem is them? She never ever looks inward to see that it may just be her?! My mind is blown.
its because she talks to a camera. Doesn’t have real conversations with people. Ali and Carrie are Yes people. Doesn’t attend any events because she is socially anxious and can’t handle the truth. She knows and it’s all going to it her very hard soon. Sanctions on Lydia. It will all sink in slowly and she will then realise she has fucked up.

She is not in London now as her watch is showing 20 past 5.
yeah it’s all pretty filmed from a few days ago. She is worried about her safety now.

Reactions: 25
I honestly can’t watch Lidl’s smug face anymore.
Not after savoygate and still appearing smug.
Can’t do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There was always going to be an influencer that would come under fire about being insensitive during this cost of living crisis… I just didn’t think it would be our lyds 🥲 it’s the doubling down that’s made it 1000000x worse, and tbh it’s karma a long time coming.

My theory is that one of the reasons she created this old money persona is because no other luxury brands would work with her anymore, so she had to go niche and approach brands who (I guess, I know nothing about them and I’m not their target market at all) have a different audience and don’t usually work with influencers…. and therefore they’re not aware of her reputation.

I wonder what her next personality will be?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It was confusing, but the impression I got was that it's meant to be a second home. I think Alex was joking when he said that they are selling their current house (Victoria laughed when he said that).
Also don't think they'd downgrade from a house to an apartment.
Yeah, strikes me as quite the waste as they have just finished the garden and other parts of the house. Frow strikes me to be smarter than Lidl and not just redecorate for content. She has high fashion jobs now, being closer to London makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.