Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I love, love, love topiary. I was so pleased when I saw Nichoson's had included it' errmmm, no if you love something you instruct the designer to include it you don't just passively hope it's added. Odd.

Reactions: 23
To gift ones friend a Space NK gift card, one must first acquire a friend. Lydia will 100% keep the Space NK gift card for herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought she had sorted her hair out when she applied oil to it? 🤣 🤣 of course she hasn't fixed her hair because she is not only stubborn she is stupid and ignores anyone even experts advice and does what she wants eg spraying hairspray on her hair then straightening it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is this dead crap growing up the side of her house?

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 21.19.58.png

Finally giving a glimpse of the infamous gates to the bunga.

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 21.22.52.png

She said they are trying to make the property more secure yet they don't seem too concerned about having no fence at the back of the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What is this dead crap growing up the side of her house?

View attachment 1675631

Finally giving a glimpse if the infamous gates to the bunga.

View attachment 1675635

She said they are trying to make the property more secure yet they don't seem too concerned about having no fence at the back of the garden.
Another plant that she has killed, one of her « fortés », gosh she has so many but that all seem to be pretty negative !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OH
MY
GAWD

SHE IS GOING ON ABOUT HER HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The current state of her hair. And the remnants of the damage.
Telling us about more products she is using !!!
Good gawd.
Just cut off the damaged parts.
Talk about obsessed.
Or ....
Is it just a segue into an Affiliate Lynx sell ? Who knows.
🤔
I'm starting to think she doesn't want to cut off the damage SHE CAUSED because she wants to continue to milk this victim narrative and BS products that are supposedly fixing it.... when the supposed "healthy" bits look horrifically damaged and wiry.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This tells us everything we need to know

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 21.29.15.png

Screenshot 2022-10-24 at 21.29.26.png

Does she honestly think metal at 180 doesn't burn?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Another plant that she has killed, one of her « fortés », gosh she has so many but that all seem to be pretty negative !
Looks like she forgot to water the clematis (and the pumpkins too!). 🥺 #fraudulentgardener

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Engineered wood flooring is just fake wood flooring, right? Why don't they put real wood down? Why tear up brand new fake wood flooring to just put down more fake wood flooring?

View attachment 1675229
Not completely, no. The top layer is solid hardwood, with layers of plywood underneath. We have it in our living room (put in by our landlord, not us), and it’s ok, but yeah, 100% solid hardwood is miles better and lasts longer.

Reactions: 10

No sure if I did this right, but Nicky just posted on how your hair should look. Love it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Our Lady of the Bunga is sending her "country aesthetic" pictures to country themed IG profiles to be featured. How... sad.

And speaking of country themed IG profiles - she has been featured on another one where they also shared a picture of a girl posing with a doe she just shot.

She needs to stop pretending that clay pigeon shooting doesn't lead to further hunting sports that harms innocent animals.
Kant.

Reactions: 4
B56C4EC3-F8BA-4B09-A76B-5A16033B5860.png

this story from yesterday is so freaking pretentious, she made it sound like they had to hike all the way across their property not take 10 steps to the other side of the garden 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Can't believe she's kept that rusty firepit 🤣 hold on who am I kidding? of cause I can because she hasn't been gifted a new one!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh ok, sorry hadn't realised ❤

No need to apologise, It’s just something I’m aware of through friends so thought I’d pass it on.

Diwali is a 5day festival that culminates on the day before the new moon in October every year.
So if you look out for when that occurs you’ll usually know when it’s going to happen.
It changes yearly.

It’s beautiful to see the fireworks but my dog is actually petrified no matter what we try so this time of year is actually a nightmare for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
WHY is there a table on the stage BEHIND all of the presenters? That is some bad planning in general and is so odd. They way those stupid women laughed and cackled while the musician played like 2 feet away was hard to watch!

And I'm sorry... SANTA in October? I just can't

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.