Lydia Millen #152 Glóby sells for tenner in a discount store - her 'sold out' claim a lie to flog more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair looks like those cheap hair extensions that are so over processed and dry, they just frizz up and are never smooth and healthy. Even IF the damage was done when Nicky did her hair (which we have all seen how good her hair was after Nicky did it) but even if let’s say, she did ruin it, it was TWO YEARS AGO!! A few regular trims and using some decent products would have rectified it quickly. I’ve seen virtually fried off - noodle like, triple bleached hair recover in a few months with the correct treatment.

Lydia will not admit, she ruined her hair spraying face tan and then trying to tone it after Nicky, then had other hairdressers mess with it and has since, not done anything to take care of it. Instead she shows the world that she sprays it with hairspray before straightening it (literally cooking the hair) before then curling it and over uses products when they’re not needed (Olaplex for example).

Her hair is the classic example of thick, course, heat damaged, over processed hair. It probably looked so much better years ago when she was using the L’Oréal steam pod.

And while I’m on the subject- Amelia Liana who apparently had a bad hair incident at the same time as Lydia, her hair seems t have recovered, managed to be lifted to the blonde Lydia used to have, and doesn’t appear damaged and both hair done by Despina. So how come Amelia’s hair is ok and Lydia’s looks worse than it’s ever looked before? Because Lydia ruins it herself!
Agree with LEM damaging her own hair herself with terrible poor hair care. Plus, she doesn’t eat a daily balanced nutrition, takes unregulated fraudulent hair supplements, drinks too much alcohol, secretly smokes, possibly uses medication/drugs, and repeatedly is touching/breaking her hair with her un-sanitized doggy makeup dirt hands all day long. She needs to switch to “curly” hair products and embrace her natural big hair without heat. She deep fry’s her colored dyed process chemical hair each day with the crap oily products she uses with intense heat. LEM is only to blame for her damaged hair. No hair stylist can correct her hair until she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well the way she talks about the outrage on IG over the GUNS (she says people misunderstood when she was posing with " Purdy equipment") is BS. Playing so innocent and dancing around the issue.

IF she's not ashamed then why not call it what it was? AN AD FOR THE NEW GUN. THAT is why they were there for the event. To promote the HUNTING GUN. She and Ali both promoted the gun pretty heavily... but now it's "Equipment"!

Like I said the other day, if she is going to take on this type of advertising soley for the money and the fancy feeling of the brand, then she's gonna have to take on the feedback. She and Ali have only talked of this brand for the obscenely priced pen and the field coats etc.... the look of the wealthy cuntry lifestyle. It's not an organic sponsorship... maybe the field jacket but not the gun. She doesn't do this shooting as an actual hobby and has never really breathed a word about it... shooting clay was an activity at the GUN event. So she can pretend it's something she's always done, now all of a sudden her father is an expert.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Not sure how Josie is copping with Lydia's behaviour. After the herbaceous border, Lydia is now planting a crab apple tree (Josie featured hers quite recently in a vlog). Shameless shameless Lydia, the secondhand embarrassment is killing me.
It's more likely that they are having the same things because they are using the same designer company.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is the pizza oven protruding past the edge of the patio floor? It doesn't look right! Is it on the wonk?! 🤣

7D42ED65-80CD-4850-9279-8F18D97CAFDD.jpeg
2682DDC1-F6CD-40A8-960F-CF25EBB0E784.png

I got a bad feeling about that ring.... what if she's not using it for birth control? What if she's tracking ovulation to get pregnant?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Should someone tell her that shooting clay pigeons is NOT an Olympic sport?
She even remembers watching it. Revolting, all this lying ...Once again, reading comments here and trying to do damage control as if everyone is dense and she has to elaborate and explain further to people...
And the sheer amount of gall (she calls it confidence) it takes for someone to sit right next to the camera holding up strands of hair in plain view of everyone and insisting that it's all healthy growth, when it's full of fly-aways and broken ends. It's creepy how she thinks she can gaslight her way through this. For sure her DMs are saturated with compliments on her steel wool hair. And for someone who has never had their hair feathered or layered, she sure has one heck of a Farrah Fawcett mop there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She made out like Space NK were having a jolly wee Christmas dinner and invito all their friends to join but it will be the event to push their Christmas gifts...no mentioned of that or any products.

Plus she said she was envisioning herself winning overall at the shooting. Narcissist.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She made out like Space NK were having a jolly wee Christmas dinner and invito all their friends to join but it will be the event to push their Christmas gifts...no mentioned of that or any products.

Plus she said she was envisioning herself winning overall at the shooting. Narcissist.
I was wondering about this! The advent calendars and holiday gift sets… perfumes etc. not a peep.

And I don’t think anyone should be paying this woman to talk about hair products and hair health. Funny how the hair that looks the absolute worst is the top half… supposedly healthier new hair. Looks hella broken and damaged to me. And the color is just not a pretty color for her. It’s so ashy it’s nearly grey and the areas near her forehead don’t match at all! They are dark like “permanent dye”. Then there is the thinning hair at the top. Not the best AD for the gummies and other stuff lol

29B29190-AEAC-46BF-948E-1EA7216CC585.jpeg
B93BF780-9BC4-4B56-B274-8C3D9A935886.jpeg
0297DF65-53EA-4441-8A60-ED4FCF560E04.jpeg
D842EE4D-D1BD-4347-B1ED-D6F55775A3E2.jpeg
289681C8-BE10-4DA9-9999-28F654D1E6AE.jpeg
9C483324-3E20-4E87-ACA2-D19A1F95A869.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
No need to apologise, It’s just something I’m aware of through friends so thought I’d pass it on.

Diwali is a 5day festival that culminates on the day before the new moon in October every year.
So if you look out for when that occurs you’ll usually know when it’s going to happen.
It changes yearly.

It’s beautiful to see the fireworks but my dog is actually petrified no matter what we try so this time of year is actually a nightmare for her.
Awww bless her ❤ my two are thankfully not bothered but they should make and sell fireworks that don't bang just light up. Poor wild animals must be frightened as well 😢

I was wondering about this! The advent calendars and holiday gift sets… perfumes etc. not a peep.

And I don’t think anyone should be paying this woman to talk about hair products and hair health. Funny how the hair that looks the absolute worst is the top half… supposedly healthier new hair. Looks hella broken and damaged to me. And the color is just not a pretty color for her. It’s so ashy it’s nearly grey and the areas near her forehead don’t match at all! They are dark like “permanent dye”. Then there is the thinning hair at the top. Not the best AD for the gummies and other stuff lol

View attachment 1676116View attachment 1676117View attachment 1676118View attachment 1676119View attachment 1676120View attachment 1676121
She'll be catching Aldi up on the receding front 👩‍🦲😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does the woman even know the boiling point of water?

She’s then gonna backtrack and say “oh I meant Fahrenheit”. Crazy!!!
What straighteners put the temperature in Fahrenheit?? It's always degrees Celsius!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What straighteners put the temperature in Fahrenheit?? It's always degrees Celsius!
Yes!! But also what country uses both the metric and imperial system, and still measures weight in stone!!!?? So who knows 🤣, we are not here to start WWIII 😂 though I’ve just opened this can of worms…

More importantly (I mean this politely), as if it makes a difference!!? 🤯 I mean I really hope she feels something if it’s at 180-whichever! She doesn’t feel heat when touching her skin at 180… is she part of the X-Men!!?? I honestly hope she feels something; if not that’s a very terrible sign for her health and I truly, sincerely would not wish that on anyone, not even her!

Omg. That would be the end of her. She can’t cope with puppies or people. Let alone a needy baby.
She *is* the needy baby. It takes one to know one - I’ll admit I think I’m a child stuck in an adult’s body most days 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
"The main damage that was done to my hair" her words. Another dig at Nicky me thinks 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
"The main damage that was done to my hair" her words. Another dig at Nicky me thinks 🙄
Story time that nobody asked for: When I was a teenager in Thailand, I decided to be vain and get bleached highlights as it was so cheap. It probably only cost me £5 if that - well it was instant regret and my hairdresser back home said it could not be fixed and all she could do was do a deep treatment and dye it darker to take away the awful colour, and wait for it to all grow out. I’m pretty sure the bulk of the crap was sorted (ie grown out and cut) within a year or a year and a half at its absolute maximum.

I mean even if she has slow hair growth, her hair is so terribly dry even above her mid lengths as so many have pointed out!!! Nicky was over a year ago, correct? I mean wow, it would actually take some serious chops (geddit?? 🤣😅) to wreck hair so permanently that even hair grown out afterwards is also ruined!? Lidl sure would like to allude to the Nicky incident being the root cause (geddit geddit?? 😝 sorry), but obviously by now the problem is clearly perennial and is much deeper than that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her hair breakage is BAD!!!
Everywhere you look you can see it, she would have to have it quite short to help the problem.
Screenshot_20221025_025623_com.android.chrome_edit_777352815713152.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.